Day 1 - a success!!!..

No breakfast
Multivitamin & other supplements
Green tea

Lunch
Tilapia fillet ( 4 bites)
Pickled okra (1 bite)

Supper
About half of a mini-pizza, sausage & pepperoni (5 bites)

Iced green tea all day

Hungry right now, but not unbearable... I don't do scales, so I don't know where I'm starting & might never know how much I've lost... it's much more satisfying, & less stressful, to be surprised by non-scale victories (NSVs) such as clothing getting loose, my collarbone starting to show, other people noticing my face getting thinner & my chin disappearing, etc... I'll be sure to report any & all NSVs as I go along... I'm not exercising yet, but I probably will start doing some walking & kettlebells in a week or so...

My motivation, by the way, is a trip with my mom in September to Ireland!!!.. I want to enjoy it to the max!..

Fleming...

Fleming426

Back to top Go down

Re: The 5BD Journal of Fleming426

Post  Sexy123 on Thu May 15, 2014 3:45 am

What an awesome goal.  Ireland sounds like fun and bonding with your mother on such a great experience will be awesome. I wish you will on hitting your goal.  You got this!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleming426 on Sat May 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Sexy123 wrote:What an awesome goal.  Ireland sounds like fun and bonding with your mother on such a great experience will be awesome. I wish you will on hitting your goal.  You got this!

Thanks Sexy123... I'm really looking forward to my trip... I'm hoping to lose enough weight that everybody who looks at my passport photo will wonder if that's really me!!!..

Days 2 & 3 went great!.. one of the surprising things I noticed yesterday evening was that I wasn't really hungry by the time I went to bed, even though I ate supper at 6:00 p.m... even this morning, I'm not ready to eat... Dr. Lewis said that would happen, & I'm loving it that he was right!..

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking or if I'm already able to see some good results... looking in the mirror last night, I thought my face looked a bit thinner... I looked again this morning, just to see if I was imagining things last night, & I still think it's thinner... this is too funny, I can see my ear lobes, & they were blocked by my chubby cheeks before...

Fleming..............

Last edited by Fleming426 on Sat May 17, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add another paragraph...)

Fleming426

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Sat May 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Way to go!  You r seeing things.  You are witnessing your fat disappear...quickly!  Keep up the good work!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleming426 on Tue May 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Sexy123 wrote:Way to go!  You r seeing things.  You are witnessing your fat disappear...quickly!  Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.. I just wish I could see my double chin disappearing!.. upper tummy seems to be a little less bloated-looking, but lower tummy will probably take a long time to show progress... but, yay, I'll take any progress that shows itself!!!.. one thing I noticed today was that even though I ate only 5 bites for lunch, I felt as full as I used to when I shoveled in tons of food... in fact, I started to feel a little guilty 'til I realized what was going on... great feeling...

Fleming..........

Fleming426

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top