how to keep the 5BD a secret !?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to keep the 5BD a secret !?!

Post  sexyarmywife on Fri May 02, 2014 12:52 pm

I need any and all advice!! Please and thank you ahead of time. So been doing great during the day because I nanny all morning and afternoon and nobody to judge how much I'm eating except the baby lol but when I get home that's another story! I have my fiancee, mother-in-law, and great grandma whom I eat dinner with and I dont want anyone knowing except my fiancee. So every night at dinner I fail because I don't want them to wonder wtf is wrong with me! I count my bites and I usually only go over to 15 but this week it has been more. I was kind of mad at myself at first but its not me I'm worried about its what the ppl around me think that's driving me crazy!!!

o and my mom knows because she's doing another diet and we r seeing who loses the most before memorial day Smile

sexyarmywife

Back to top Go down

cover 5b diet

Post  Annna on Fri May 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi, just a thought.... put it out there, just let them know you're watching what you eat.  be strong about it, but not disrespectful. there is nothing wrong with eating healthy and watching your portions. Don't worry about what they think. I believe every woman at one time in her life ( at least) has been self conscious about her body. and they will understand. especially as they see you losing the weight. Also exercise curbs the appetite.. can you go for a walk before dinner?   and I may be wrong,,,but as far as I can tell not many people know about the 5 bite diet.  
if they are really judgmental or you just don't want to deal with the drama....    can you tell them you've eaten  lunch while working, so you really aren't that hungry ? or summer is coming and you really want to feel more comfortable in your shorts, dress, etc.? Not sure when your wedding is... but that is also a good reason.   As long as they see you eat something., maybe drinking a sugar free soda.  Can you help make dinner?  a lot of times we "taste" as we make... could also say between the lunch at work, and cooking you're pretty full.  Talk to your fiance, see if you can go to your Mom's house for supper, or "out"   If you really must have more bites. maybe try to keep it to protein, green beans, or beans in general, salad, water based fruit. .. that's all I got for now..   trying to think of ways for you to "disguise"   the 5 bite into something different without lying...

Annna

Back to top Go down

Re: how to keep the 5BD a secret !?!

Post  sexyarmywife on Fri May 02, 2014 9:04 pm

That really helps Smile my wedding is in a year and my fiancee leaves for military in 86 days so I would like to be at my goal or close by then!

sexyarmywife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Fri May 02, 2014 9:28 pm

You will. You got this!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

how to keep 5bd secret

Post  Houndy on Tue May 06, 2014 12:53 pm

There may be a few ways to keep it secret. If possible, take less food and then cut it up.... instead of taking 5 normal to larger bites, cut the food into 10 smaller bites. In other words, make the 5 normal bites into 10 smaller bites and chew slowly. If there's a family dog, sneak a bit onto the floor! In anyone asks, just say you haven't been as hungry lately or that you're trying to cut back a bit. You can also use the fork to push the food around the plate while making conversation (versus eating more). My dad has many doggies so I can fake it pretty well.  Very Happy 
Houndy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top