Hello 5 Biters! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello 5 Biters! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Post  tamsher on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:02 am

Hi all. I have tried to do this diet over & over but stop because I get so hungry or just start freaking out that I am going in starvation mode and am burning muscle! I even have the Dr's book and have watched his you tube videos but still wonder if I should eat every 3-4 hours (like so many other nutritionists & Dr's say). I just can't seem to buy into this 10 bites a day burns fat theory. I need to lose 65 lbs & would love to do it fast but don't want to burn muscle or have saggy skin. Anyone else feel this way? or have been to a doctor that says it's ok to do this diet? I want to do it but don't want to mess up my metabolism anymore than it already is.
I am so confused & don't know what is best!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for any encouragement you can give. I need advice & motivation!!!
Thanks. Neutral

tamsher

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello 5 Biters! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Post  Jenny P. on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:54 am

why are you making excuses to not start? If you feel like it is the right diet for you then do it. I can understand your concerns. You may lose some muscle but if you excercise you will build it back up. Saggy skin may happen at first but as you lose that last layer of fat under your skin, your skin will tighten up. This really does work.. you should read about some of the successes on this forum. You could always go back to 4-5 small meals a day plus excercise but you will be dieting for the rest of your life.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:42 am

jenny is right- if ur not comfortable then dont stress over it. Find what you think you can stick to. Otherwise- the loose skin etc is going to happen with ANY diet. you lose fat, u lose the space thats under the skin, and the skin that stretched is now missing its support-- thats going to happen regardless of how u lose the weight, or how long it take to do it. The only thing thats going to prevent that is 1- age, and the elasticity that ur skin has in it, 2- exercise and how much toniing u have to do, and 3- how much water u drink and how well ur body is able to compensate for the loss of support structure.

Now, on any diet, if u stick to maintaining those properly, u wont have that problem. Tho it is important to remember that unfortunately, some genetics do work against people and they are left with 120 lovely lbs of fat down and horribly flabby skin. For those people im so so sorry, but medical intervention may be an option to look into.

Again, the 5 bite diet is a short term thing that you do drastically to get ureself into shape and maintain it for the rest of ur life. Not somehting that u do to get down to a weight that u want and then go WHERE IS THAT CHOCOLATE CAKE I COULDNT EAT!! nO! absolutely not. Its a transition where u train ureself to eat properly, and then move into healthy eating and a portion controlled life.

best of luck
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  tamsher on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Thank you so much for your responses. I tend to self sabotage A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just need to do it & be done with being fat and begin my skinny life.

tamsher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top