Accountability Help...Sexy123 journey to goal and beyond

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Accountability Help...Sexy123 journey to goal and beyond

Post  Sexy123 on Fri May 16, 2014 9:55 pm

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
Jim Rohn

This reminds me of the biblical principle of writing your vision and making it plain.  If we don't see and envision our new bodies and healthier lives, no one else will.  This our journey, our struggle, our victory to claim!  And 

WE GOT THIS!   Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris on Sat May 17, 2014 12:58 am

You are doing such a great job staying consistent and strong! And I love your focus on encouragement and accountability. It's very inspiring to me, too!

Cris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Sun May 18, 2014 3:56 am

Thanks Cris!

Day 17-Friday May 16 ( I am starting to get my days mixed up.)

B-coffee multivitamin 
L-turkey and cabbage, snickers (5bites)
D-turkey and cabbage, snickers (5bites)

I actually was able to resist the 2nd caramel apple I was given for Mother's Day.  They are the absolute best caramel apples I have ever had and special ordered from Amy's candy kitchen in WI. BUT I just so kindly told my dh and son to go ahead and enjoy it.  I wish it would last just one more week so I could enjoy it on my (free day) birthday but I think not.   Sad 

The inches lost are really starting to be noticeable.  I wore a dress today that was too snug 2 weeks ago.  I did not even feel self conscious about the length because my legs are getting smaller.  I am also not as self -conscious about my arms because I can tell they are getting smaller.

I actually am forcing myself to look at my body more in the mirror naked.  Since gaining the weight it is something I rarely focus on.  However, I want to see and remind myself of what I do not like so I will remind myself that those extra bites are not worth the bulge. I also look to remind myself to stay encouraged because I can see my body re-morphing into its slimmer sexier self.  I have a long long way to go, but I am getting there. I am doing a good job.  I wish I would move more and I wish my bites were smaller.  But they are fine for now.  I am doing this AND...I got this!  Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun May 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Hey sexy! Yes you DO "got this" I feel the exact same way. I have never been so inspired and motivated on any other plan before! I am so excited for our futures and I know that with our mind set and our friendships on this forum- there is NO stopping us! Hope you are having a great weekend! I have to go into the kitchen and make cheesy pasta and brownies for our company today! And yes- I will have bites of all of it! What a great day to be a dieter ! Haha! Smile

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Mon May 19, 2014 3:03 am

Day 18 (Sat May 17th)
B- coffee and multivitamin
L-cabbage and turkey, snickers (5 bites)
D-cabbage and turkey, snickers (5bites)

Big success of the day was walking in and out of chessecake factory without ordering my favorite treat.  Then i succeeded at avoiding the urge to share cakes with others who were enjoying their sweet treat.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Mon May 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Day 19

B-multivitamin 
L-pizza and snickers (5bites)
D-beef and noodles and snickers (5bites)

Nice not feeling stressed at the mall while dieting.  Laughing

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon May 19, 2014 5:20 pm

You go sexy!!! It gets easier and easier to say no to stuff. I really have lost my craving for sweets! I never would have believed it! I actually saved a bite last night for a fudgey brownie that I made- and then didn't want it! What!? What!? Crazy. It's great tho. Good for you. Happy you are coming so far along- we started the same week - so I'm happy we are doing this together- with all the rest of our 5 biter friends! Really helps - have a great Monday!!Wink

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Mon May 19, 2014 8:38 pm

it does help Tammy...alot!  i also love the fact that you are sticking to the program.  I know how easy it is to fall off the wagon and stay off, but it is nice knowing that you are always trekking along also.

Have you read the book yet?  I am hoping my copy comes this week.  After my birthday free and modified days, I think I will need the extra inspiration.  See I am all about celebrating people.  We only get one birthday a year.  That is your day and I like for everyone to feel special.  Therefore, in my household we get birthday weekends.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy   I will set my free day as my birthday.  My husband is taking me out to a nice restaurant Friday night, so dinner will be pre-set extended bites.  Then Monday I will pre-set my bites but stay on plan if at all possible. Question

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon May 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Yes I am FULLY sticking to it! I know myself well enough to know that if I deviate from plan- I know I'm in trouble! I LOVE that you have birthday weekends ! We actually have birthday WEEKS! HAHAHAHA ! But probably not this year ! I absolutely think you have to have those special days that you can just let loose and go for it! I'm sure my birthday will be no exception! As will prob our trip to Reno/Tahoe - I'm not gonna go hog wild- but definately let myself have a break.
I haven't read the book yet - I asked my hubby to order it from eBay - so hopefully soon!
I am having a weird thing going on lately. I've been feeling kinda nauseous the last 4 days- almost as soon as I eat - and it sometimes feels worse than other times. I don't get it. Have you experienced queasiness at all? Sometimes I have to FORCE myself to eat cuz even though it's been like 18 hours- I am not hungry. Is this a direct result of the diet? Am I screwing myself up forever? Haha. I mean- don't get me wrong- I love that I don't obsess about food anymore- but it's almost becoming hard to eat!! Let me know what you think. And no- I can't be pregnant! I'm 51! Ha

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Mon May 19, 2014 9:42 pm

wow a Birthday week.  HMMM I may have to step up my celebrations!!   lol! 

I only felt queasy early on.  Sometimes I felt as if I was drinking too much water at the same time.  Other times, I felt as if I did not have enough carbs, so I would add it to my bites somehow.  Sometimes when I dont have enough salt in my diet I feel out of balance.  Other times, it is just gas.  I think I just laid down too soon after scarfing my meal.  I hope whatever it is, you are able to figure it out and feel better soon.

well i have 2 young boys I am chasing around the house so I am ALWAYS counting down til my next meal.  So good for you for not feeling hungry.  I think I would extend my morning fasting until 2, if I could hold out...but I cant.  Perhaps u can delay ur lunch and fast longer in the morning and see if that helps speed ur loss rate back up.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon May 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Interesting idea! I may try that if I can hold out too!!! And yes- step up your celebration to a week! It really is great when you need something and you can say "but it's my birthday week- how can you say no?" HAHAHAHA as long as we don't move it up to a birthday MONTH- we will do ok! :/

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Wed May 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Day 20
B- multivitamin
L- beef and noodles, snickers (5bites)
D- beef and noodles, snickers (5bites)

Day 21 (Tuesday, May 20)
B-mulivitamin
L-turkey salad on crackers, and snickers (5bites)
D-pork chops and potatoes, and snickers (5bites)

Non-scale victories:   cheers  cheers  cheers 

1. My waist is down another 1/2 inch
2. My wedding band constantly turns around the wrong way.  My wedding band has always been on my finger.  Even after gaining all of this weight, it simply was just too tight but I did not take it off.  My engagement ring, on the other hand, I have not worn in over a year.  When I last lost weight it was just way too big and so I had it sized down.  But then when I got pregnant and retained my baby weight, it no longer fit. So I think I will just wait until my wedding anniversary and have my husband slip it back on my (skinnier) finger.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 on Wed May 21, 2014 2:42 pm

WAY TO GO THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! cheers 
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed May 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Hey sexy! Great job! Those are all measurable victories! It's always not about the number on the scale. We really are doing this! Hope you have a great 5-biting day!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Wed May 21, 2014 4:15 pm

You are doing great. Inspiration Very Happy 

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm Back!!!

Birthday celebrations are over and I am ready to kick it into high gear again.

My issues are fighting complacency.  I am seeing awesome success and everyone now notices.  My husband is doing a great job of appreciating and complimenting my weight loss.  My mother even expressed whatever I am doing (still a secret) to keep doing it because I am getting my youthful shape back.  I look great in my goal dresses...

BUT I am nowhere near the docs goal for me or my own final goal for that matter and I am fighting myself a lot more to stay POP.

I was all set to weigh myself on the 31st but I did not realize that I don't own a scale.   Embarassed 

So I decided since I am currently struggling in my motivation, I will wait until I reach another non-scale goal.

There are 2 weeks until Father's Day and my plans are to be POP until June 15th and decide at that time whether I am ready to weigh then.  

Have a great 5 bite day everyone!

Sexy123

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:20 am

Yesterday was rough.  I was feeling sick after dinner.

B-coffee and multivitamin 
L-fish and snickers. (5 bites)
D-fish and snickers (5 bites)

I started feeling better late night and was starving.  It was the worst since I started.  So I had several extra bites.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Wednesday June 4th

B- coffee, multivitamin and cardio
L- fish and snickers (5bites)
D- Fish, potatoes, Brussel sprout and snickers (5bites)

Felt a lot better today and had no problems staying POP.  Yay!!!  cheers

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Thursday. June 5th

B- multivitamin and cardio
L-fish and potatoes, snickers (5bites)
D-fish and Mac and cheese, snickers (5bites)

Had a good day of being POP...until I added an extra bite a few hours after dinner.   Sad

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  FatSick&NearlyDead on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Wow Sexy you have really been doing well with staying on course. Keep up the good work!

FatSick&NearlyDead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Thanks FatSick!

The last 2 days I did great during breakfast and lunch. HOWEVER, I have been stress eating at dinner after my 5 bites.  Sad

I am committed today to fight through my emotions.  I rather feel stressed knowing at least I am losing weight than to feel stressed knowing I am undoing all of my hard work and sacrifices.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top