CharmedRosie's Daily Journal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CharmedRosie's Daily Journal

Post  Charmedrosie on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:07 pm

I will post here for accountability only! Today is my day 3 - and I'm pretty happy so far  Very Happy 

SW: 211.10
CW: 205
1st goal weight (May 10th): 180 lbs
2nd goal weight (June 22nd): 160 lbs
Ultimate goal weight 140 lbs or less

Total weight loss so far: 6.1 lbs - not too bad, losing 6.1 lbs in two days  Very Happy  I'm sure most of that is water so the real journey will begin after today.

Weekends will probably be hard, but I'll keep myself busy to try and avoid temptation.

Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Today is my Day #4

Post  Charmedrosie on Thu May 01, 2014 3:02 pm

I had a bad day yesterday, first with the 3 bites of cobbler and then taking 3 bites of pasta salad after I had already eaten my turkey stuffed bell pepper (7 bites)

Today I will only take 10 bites!!!!!!!

I hope I lose some weight today or I may feel discouraged and binge over the weekend Sad

Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Re: CharmedRosie's Daily Journal

Post  BrieBunny on Thu May 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Don't give up!  You are doing great so far!  Everyone has an off day. Yours doesn't sound too bad.  You probably ate less than you normally do.  Keep up the good work ! cheers

BrieBunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Thu May 01, 2014 3:20 pm

By encouraged and think positive. You have lost over 6 lbs in a few days. That is beyond AWESOME!!!!!

Today will be a great day and Friday will be good and it will be followed by an awesome weekend!

You can do this!!!!

Celebrate the positive and don't focus on the negative. Stay consistent and the scale will continue to change for the better.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Thank you Ladies!

Post  Charmedrosie on Thu May 01, 2014 3:40 pm

You're right ladies ..... I CAN DO THIS!

Wish me luck for this weekend Smile
Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Today is my Day #5

Post  Charmedrosie on Fri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm

I weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost anymore weight.

I don't understand why ..... yesterday I didn't eat breakfast, for lunch I ate 1/2 stuffed turkey bell pepper (7 bites) and for dinner I had a small bowl of cajun cabbage soup (about 8 bites) - I'm eating healthier. UGH! I bet if I ate a Snickers for lunch and a Snickers for dinner I'd lose weight for sure Sad

I'm getting discouraged!  Evil or Very Mad 
Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Post  Charmedrosie on Mon May 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Well I couldn't resist ...... I had two snow cones over the weekend Sad

CW: 209.1

I gained 4 lbs over the weekend. I was doing so good too until yesterday. I had a snow cone and about 10 M&M w/peanuts Sad

I'll do better this week!!!!!!!!!
Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Mon May 05, 2014 4:27 pm

You will do better this week.  Consider the last couple of days a learning weekend.  Reflect on what triggered your off plan eating and find ways to avoid those traps.

Perhaps you can figure out a great calorie free sno cone recipe.

Peanut m&ms and Twizzlers are my absolute favorite go-to stress and junk foods.  I almost bought Twizzlers this morning to figure out how to add them to a bite.  However, it is not worth it.  Perhaps later after I have reached a few goals.  But for now, my goal is to lose.  It is soooooo hard that I can't allow something so trivial as a piece of candy to throw me off.

Looking and feeling sexy is much more important to me and I have to CONSTANTLY remind myself of this.

You can do this!!!!!  Today is a new day.  Encourage yourself and celebrate that you have still lost on this diet.

Is the soup filling enough for you?

Last edited by Sexy123 on Mon May 05, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting auto-correct errors. :()

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Charmedrosie on Mon May 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Thanks Sexy123! I needed that encouragement today.

My soup is filling, it's my will power that isn't strong enough. I'm taking a water pill on a daily basis along with another pill so I don't pee on myself which leads to dry mouth and a bad taste so the only thing that will take away the bad tastes and dry mouth is if I put something in my mouth. A sugar free gum usually does the trick once I get in my car to drive home. I can't chew gum at work cuz #1 I pop everytime I chew; #2 It keeps me from drinking water and I NEED MY WATER!!!!!!

Thanks again!
Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Today is my Day #10

Post  Charmedrosie on Wed May 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Well I weighed in this morning and I'm back down the 4 lbs I gained over the weekend.

GW: 170

I'm trying really hard, this is NOT easy at all. I'm starving!
Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top