THIS IS DAY 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS IS DAY 3

Post  denimangle on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:10 pm

I joined the other day and looked around after seeing the 5 bite on Dr Oz show & thought I can do that .
After being thin most of my life I now find my self at 63..50lbs over where Id like to be, it has taken 15 years to get to this point but no way im waiting 15 to get it off. This is day 3 AM and I am down 8lbs already. I have kind of mixed the Durkan diet with 5 bite making my 5 bites mostly protein it seems to be working.
thanks
for letting me join

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS DAY 3

Post  abk440 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Good Job! I started this morning. Not so bad, doing well so far!

abk440

Back to top Go down

THIS IS DAY 3

Post  loserfriendly on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Are you finding it harder to lose the weight at your age. My weight lose is moving slower than I anticipated. Was drinking coffee, little cream and little sugar. I have since changed this up because I feel as though I should have lost more than what the scale showed. I am 55 and think menopause may have a bearing on my weight lost as well.

Does Dr. Lewis book mention anything about those who are menopausal.

loserfriendly

Back to top Go down

Post  denimangle on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:49 pm

loserfriendly wrote:Are you finding it harder to lose the weight at your age. My weight lose is moving slower than I anticipated. Was drinking coffee, little cream and little sugar. I have since changed this up because I feel as though I should have lost more than what the scale showed. I am 55 and think menopause may have a bearing on my weight lost as well.

Does Dr. Lewis book mention anything about those who are menopausal.

I don't have the book, just saw it on DR Oz and googled a bunch Smile
yes to your Question I have cut almost all sugar, sodas, any junk food from my diet & was still gaining weight its crazy.
Im not one that has tried a lot of crazy diets I like to eat real food & I have a small farm & am an artist can you say ADD...lol cant keep up with all the rules & cook 2 different meales at dinner time so this is working so far .I can eat what I cook for Hubby just stick as close to the 5 bites as I can .as for my coffee I can't go with out I use a aplash of sugarfree Torani flaviring syrup & a dash of 1/2 & 1/2 2 or 3 cups a day.

denimangle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum