Started a journey to a new me yesterday!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Started a journey to a new me yesterday!!

Post  sexyarmywife on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Started this lifestyle change yesterday, a little about me, i am 22 and engaged to a wonderful army man i have been overweight all of my life never been able to lose easily but can gain in an instant! i was diagnosed with PCOS about a month ago and did every diet under the sun! Tried BB programs, HCG which was terrible, weight watchers, Plexus Slim, and had very little results and gained every bit plus more back! I was watching Dr. Oz when I heard about this and after doing tons of research for 3 days straight I decide to just DO IT!!
So far I am down 1.8# from yesterday although I didnt eat the best or follow it completely I am proud that I saw a loss and not a gain like normal!
My starting weight was 186.8 and my current is 185.0 I am kinda a scale-a-holic Wink

YESTERDAY:
B: oatmeal and dehydrated strawberries 5 bites
L: Mac n cheese 5 bites
afternoon mess up because my boss bought me lunch Sad : 6" BLT with turkey from subway
D: cottage cheese, honey organic raw, and almonds (5 bites)

drank tons of water which I normally do anyways, some green tea, and a carbonated flavored water no sugar in anything as my belly doesn't do well with sugary drinks

wish me luck Smile

sexyarmywife

Back to top Go down

Good job!!!

Post  sexymetobe on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:46 pm

The oatmeal and dehydrated strawberries sounds yummy! I think I will have to try that for one of my five bites!
The 6 inch sub is a far better choice than what your boss COULD have bought you!!! So, don't beat yourself up about it at all.
Today is a new day, and a new day to make exceptional choices. You got this!!!! Let's shake those pounds off! Very Happy

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Re: Started a journey to a new me yesterday!!

Post  sexyarmywife on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:53 pm

I got the strawberries in the baby section because the regular packs of oatmeal (strawberries and cream) has way too much sugars so I do the quick oats and one pack is 5 bites and add honey (sugar replacement) and the strawberries and its amazing!!

sexyarmywife

Back to top Go down

Post  sexymetobe on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Didn't even think about the baby food section to get the dehydrated strawberries! Thanks for the tip!

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum