Once and For All

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once and For All

Post  LoudLaffer on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Last year at this time I weighed 140 pounds after losing 50 pounds on another diet. Today I weigh 187.8. To be honest, I re-gained the weight because I am terrible at controlling my addiction to food. Every time I embark on a new diet I tell myself it's the last time. It never is. I would like to lose the weight once and for all but I'm not sure if I can. I love the simplicity and the freedom of the 5 Bite Diet and I think the fast results will keep me engaged long enough to lose the weight. Keeping it off is another story but I am hopeful that this time it will be different.

LoudLaffer

Back to top Go down

Here with you!

Post  JL's Mom on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:53 pm

I started Saturday. I'm at 183. We can do this together!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Re: Once and For All

Post  LoudLaffer on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:54 pm

It's a deal!

LoudLaffer

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Welcome! I started friday and am excited! I have always said the same thing- this time i wont quit- but alas i always do! I NEED to make this time different. And if we stick together- we can make this happen!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Day 2

Post  LoudLaffer on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:04 am

Lost 2 pounds.  Today was difficult because of stress at work.  I controlled my eating better than I would have if I wasn't on this diet so that's a victory, but I did eat more than 5 bites at lunch.  We shall see what the scale says tomorrow.

LoudLaffer

Back to top Go down

Post  MayaP on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:04 am

Yes, me too -- I need to make it work this time. I know how you feel -- I was 30 lbs lighter just a few months ago. It is very disheartening when you make 1 step forward and 2 steps back!!
I agree we should stick together, keep posting here even if you slipped.
I sincerely wish you lasting success with this diet.

MayaP

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:46 am

You can make it work this time if you REALLY WANT IT!!! I do the same thing every time I start a diet. I do really well for up to a couple of weeks and then I get frusterated cause I had only lost a couple pounds and then just end up gaining even more back! I really really want it and I am seeing quick results so I am happy with it and I think this time it is actually going to stick. Even If I slip up I know now how to lose it fast and get back on track!

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:28 pm

So crazy. This is why I shouldn't weigh every day! I lost a whole bunch the first four days- (which I didn't weigh at all until tues) then I decide this morn- I'm gonna weigh again! Didn't lose anything! Which I understand- you won't lose every single day- especially with a big loss at the beginning- it just depresses me! So I'm not gonna weigh again for a few days- it will help my mental state!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum