tammyjm10 's journey to sucess !

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tammyjm10 's journey to sucess !

Post  MagicNumber3 on Thu May 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Your loss has been incredible so far, Tammy! So inspiring. Fantastic job on staying POP!

MagicNumber3

Back to top Go down

Post  makauflin on Thu May 15, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm with you about the scale. I try to stay off of it... if I don't lose or don't lose as much as I think I should, I give up and end up at Tim Horton's eating waaay more than I should! I'm going to try once a week, and try to remember that the losses can slow down in week 2. You're doing great!

makauflin

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Thu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Thanks all! That is so true about the scale- so I will try to wean myself off slowly! Haha. Maybe every three days to start. My second week weigh ins were rough- but it seems the third week is getting better!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sat May 17, 2014 1:59 am

Hi all!! Today I think I officially got heat stroke. Had a garage sale and boy was it hard hard work!! I really felt my age today! So tired- have to get up and do it all again! Anyway- been keeping my 5 bites under control! I need to log the last couple days- next weigh in is Sunday! Hope you are all having a great weekend !

Yesterday's lunch- 5 bites Bakers burger
Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites red robin burger

Today's lunch- 5 bites Italian sandwich
Today's dinner - 5 bites cheese tortellini.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Sat May 17, 2014 2:40 am

Way to go Tammy!  Stay well hydrated even if it is small sips throughout the day and don't overdue it.
 flower

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 pm

You are doing great. I fell off the wagon on my birthday so now I pay the price. Sad 

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun May 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey guys ! Well this morning I hit the official 20 pound loss! It has been 23 days- so when I look at that- I should have NO COMPLAINTS. it used to take me like 2 months to lose that in the past! The only thing I am perplexed about is I worked SO HARD these last 3 days in a row- really physical stuff- sweating a lot and just on the move constantly- that I for sure thought I would be down at least 3 more pounds - but only lost ONE in those entire three days! It was so surprising for me. I really thought all the extra exercise would speed it up - but no!! I am someone that does not have much activity on a normal basis - so I was quite surprised. I did not go off plan even once the entire weekend- even with all the craziness. But- 20 pounds in 23 days. I have to keep remembering how quick and great that number is !!! I can't beat myself up over my stupid expectations. So I guess what they say is true - exercise may not speed up this process! Oh well- I thought I might have all that physical activity on my side! But it's ok- I can and WILL forage ahead! We are in this together and we will see it through! Hope everyone has a great Sunday- and keep 5 biting guys!!!!

SW-260
CW-240
Days on plan-23

Yesterday's lunch-5 bites chicken sandwich
Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites chicken strip with salad.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Sun May 18, 2014 4:02 pm

cheers  cheers  cheers 3 cheers for you on losing 20lbs thus far.  That is awesome!  You are a 5 bite ROCKSTAR!!!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun May 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Sexy- you are so cute! A rock star ? Haha- I'll take it! The first 14 came off SUPER fast and the last six has taken soooo long (in a 5 bite world) so I'm wondering- is it supposed to level off to like 3 or 4 pounds a week? Or should it still be going at a higher rate!? I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon May 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Well no pounds lost today- but I am surprised that I didn't gain even a teensy bit because I had a shot of lemonade vodka yesterday. My friends came up from San Diego who I haven't seen for 14 years! So we had to celebrate. Of course to offset this I have up 2 bites to have it. But I probably won't drink again till the Fourth of July-we have a HUGE party every year- about 60 people- so I will have to break down then! Haha. But not sure it was worth the two bites- even though I felt like I wasn't missing them. So that was good. Feeling good- feeling positive - wanting to lose some weight this week!!!! Can't wait for the weeks to pass by! Hope everyone has a great 5-biting Monday !

SW-260
CW-240
Days on plan -24

Yesterday's lunch- 2 bites chip and guacamole -1 shot lemonade vodka
Yesterday's dinner- 1 bite garlic bread
4 bites cheesy pasta
(I saved a bite for a brownie-but didn't have it!!)

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Mon May 19, 2014 8:41 pm

i cant believe you made the brownies and still skipped your brownie bite...AMAZING!!!!  what willpower!  (I could not even celebrate national chocolate chip cookie day because I knew it would be too tempting.)

You Tammy are my 5 bite Queen of the Day king

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon May 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Awww thanks sexy! You are the sweetest!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Tue May 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Yay! Another pound gone! Am so happy! Feeling good- sooo positive ! Looking in the mirror this morn I actually think I look smaller. I love that! I have been having a bit of nausea these past few days- and reading about how your "gut" needs probiotics and stuff- so maybe having digestive problems. Even though I haven't bought yogurt in probably 15 years- I am gonna get some and try that. It might really help. Anyway- hope you all have a great Tuesday ! Keep 5-biting everyone! We will do this- one bite at a time!

SW-260
CW-239
Days on plan-25
Pounds lost-21

Yesterday's lunch- 5 bites egg and chorizo burrito
Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites cheeseburger soup

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Tue May 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!  Way to go!

Do they have savory yogurt?  I would be afraid yogurt bites would not be filling enough.  Perhaps you can combine the yogurt with something more substantial.  I hear the Greek yogurt has more protein so perhaps that will help.  Or maybe yogurt on top of a baked potato bite or piece of meat. I just don't want my friend to be starving. lol!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Tue May 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Awww thanks sexy! I was thinking the same. Maybe mixed with granola and strawberries or something? This is the weirdest thing- but I am not a fruit eater - but now I am craving it. I've never been a yogurt eater either- but it sounds GOOD! Could be my body is wanting better food. It's funny. Who would have thunk it? Haha. But no worries sexy- I'm just trying to fix my tummy. And hopefully this will work! Thanks for being so supportive! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed May 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Good morning! Yesterday was a good day for me- first day in five I didn't feel nauseous ! I think I just have to tone down my food choices a bit and stay out of the heat! Could be a combo of things! Anyway- 2 more pounds gone ! Feeling good and oh-so-positive ! Just gets easier and easier! Going to Disneyland today with my friends - should be fun ! I will say hi to Mickey for all of you- don't really see a challenge about the food- because I HAVE that kind of freedom! Just don't want anyone looking at me weird! But hey- it's working and I feel good- so what can anyone say!?? Bite on-5-biters ! Have a great wed!

SW-260
CW-237
Days on plan-26
Pounds lost-23

Yesterday's lunch - 5 bites cheeseburger soup
Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites granola with lemon yogurt and raspberries

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Wed May 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Congrats and Have a Great day!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  JESSIEGREENE4 on Wed May 21, 2014 2:48 pm

sunny  AWESOME have a great day  sunny 
JESSIEGREENE4

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed May 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Thanks sexy and Jessie! Appreciate it!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Wed May 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Always nice to read about success. Have a great day.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  dotygal on Wed May 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Wow tammyjm10 - very inspiring reading your journal!! And 23 pound loss in such a small amount of time!! AMAZING!

dotygal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassafras on Wed May 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Great job! 23 lbs is awesome!

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed May 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Gosh thanks everyone! You all are what keeps me pushing through! It's so nice to have support and to talk to people who are doing the same thing I am. I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Thu May 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Morning 5-biters! Yesterday was prob the hardest day for me of the last 26! I have this group of friends that LOVE food and of course I was always right there with them! We all went to Disneyland yesterday and happened to end up at my very favorite place for lunch. They have the best Parmesan garlic fries in the world- and their monte cristo is to die for. So of course the gang ordered the fries for an appetizer - and I didn't have any because I wanted to save my bites for the monte cristo. So that was a little hard. Then stopping after 5 bites of the monte cristo was a bit harder than usual. But I did. I also popped two grapes in my mouth- and I felt like I had cheated! Haha- two grapes! Anyway- then if that wasn't hard enough- we left Disneyland and everyone voted to go to Buca Di Beppo for dinner! And those of you who know that restaurant- know of the absolute pasta nirvana that that entails! But after the fried lunch- I really felt like salad (weird- not like me! Smile ) so I decided to have some salad with a bit of meatball for protein. It was a lot harder than I thought to watch everyone eating unlimited quantities of cheesy pasta and garlic bread and other nummy stuff. BUT- I stuck to my five bites and didn't waiver. I did feel good about that- but for a food person like myself- I have to say this was the toughest. I usually am at home and cooking for my husband and myself- so it's not hard to stop and I don't have mountains of food sitting in front of me after I'm done eating. But that's ok- I realize these situations will arise and I just have to deal with them. Aghhhhh. But hey- they all went home with tummy aches and I didn't!!! Yay for me! Anyway- no scale change today- but I am still good. Didn't think there would be - but here's to the small victories in life that we can feel good about. Celebrate each little thing that comes along that you can feel proud of! One bite at a time kids. WE CAN DO THIS!

SW-260
CW-237

Yesterday's lunch- 5 bites monte cristo sandwich
Yesterday's dinner-5 bites salad and meatball together

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  dotygal on Thu May 22, 2014 4:57 pm

That is SO amazing!!!! Wow Wow and triple Wow!! I am also a huge foodie and weekends are the hardest for me because it's all our friends wanting to meet up for brunch or happy hour, etc. And of course this weekend is a holiday so already I'm getting invites for BBQ's and Crawfish Boils. This is my first week so I was really sweating the weekend, but reading about how good you did yesterday while being out with friends and sticking to your 5 bites has fueled the fire that I can conquire this weekend as well! Thanks for that! Question: Are your friends noticing how little you're eating?

dotygal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top