tammyjm10 's journey to sucess !

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tammyjm10 's journey to sucess !

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed May 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Good morning all! Day 12 down- still very motivated and very excited. The hardest part is waiting for the days to go by. Since I know this works- now I am just excited to see what I look like in another month- 2 months etc! I am impatient! Haha. Last night made a fabulous Carmelized onion and sausage pizza with garlic aoli for the sauce. It was HARD to only take 5 bites- but I did it! I so wanted more- but did not give in to my craving. Holding tight. Don't want to ruin my "perfect" 5 bite record! Not sneaking bites here and there keeps me very accountable to myself. I don't want to let myself down- or my 5 bite friends who want me to succeed. This is the BEST diet plan I have found so far- and I don't want to blow my progress! Have a great day everyone - and remember- this IS doable- and this DOES WORK!

SW-260
CW-244
Days on plan- 12

Yesterday's lunch- 5 bites hamburger with garlic mayo and Parmesan cheese

Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites sausage pizza

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Melham1 on Wed May 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Holy Cow! You are definitely losing more than a lb a day. You must feel like a rock star! So happy for you.

Melham1

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed May 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Thanks so much! I just pray that this awesomeness keeps up!! Haha - actually the last two days have been the easiest yet. Finally not totally starving during the day- and now I'm not watching the clock every second waiting for my next 5 bites. It's a very good feeling. I can't see myself quitting. I really think I'm in this for the long haul. And that's the best feeling of all. Smile

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Thu May 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi everyone- so no change from yesterday-but staying POP-i am a believer and i need to not get discouraged . I MUST stay patient! I had a pretty fattening 5 bites for dinner- but i KNOW its ok- because this is supposed to be whatever we want. But i cant help but feeling that if i cut back on the fatty foods i would lose faster. But that is precisely why i have been able to stay on this plan faithfully BECAUSE i can eat all my favorites and is NOT restricted. I shouldn't beat myself up for eating what i like as long as its only 5 bites. Its just hard when its been a couple days and the scale hasnt moved. You feel like you are doing something wrong. But i know im not. And thats funny-because on any other plan- you would never get discouraged by no loss in 2 days-! Its funny how our expectations can throw us off and make us unhappy. But i am not going to waiver one bit! Patience. Follow the plan. We know itt works. Just hang in there. We can do this!

SW-260
CW-244
Days on plan-13

Yesterday's lunch- 5 bites hamburger with cheese and siracha mayo
Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites cheesesteak

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Fri May 09, 2014 1:48 am

I think you are doing great. 16 pounds in 13 days is a lot. Give your body time to catch up. The scale will reflect it sooner or later.

Don't worry about the fatty food bites. The body has got to have something to do. Besides fat keeps you full longer and makes the plan easier. One of my favorite fatty foods is chicken wings. Not every day but about twice a week lol.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Fri May 09, 2014 2:23 am

Well thanks for the boost Daani! I am happy to hear about the fatty bites being ok- I mean deep down I know they are SUPPOSED to be ok- it's just hard to think you are still doing the right thing when you aren't seeing a loss constantly! Haha- but you are right- the scale WILL reflect what I'm doing as long as I keep doing it !

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Fri May 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Well today I am officially starting the beginning of my third week! 2 weeks down and this morning no change on the scale! That makes 3 days in a row!!! But I will not falter- I MUST stay away from that scale! I swear it will be the death of me yet!! WHY do I let it hold so much power over me? WHY do I let it decide my mood for the day? WHY am I not satisfied with all that I have accomplished in 2 weeks time? I need to get a grip. I need to calm down and let this go in my head. It will keep working as long as I keep working it. I need to make that my mantra. Chant with me now-"this will keep working as long as I keep working it" I need to remember I didn't put 100 pounds on in 2 weeks- it will not all come off in 2 weeks. I am impatient. And I always feel like of I am being "perfect"' I should get rewarded. I guess a reward EVERY day is not possible- OR realistic. But It will keep happening. I have to believe. I need to push through. I will weigh again on Sunday. Give myself a day in between. I hope for a loss on Mother's Day ! That would be a great gift! Haha anyway- sorry for the boo HOO ing - I just felt like throwing a bit of a 5 bite tantrum! Haha -forage on 5 biters- we are in this for the long haul- every painful , happy crazy day! Hope everyone has a great Friday!

SW-260
CW-244

Yesterday's lunch- 5 bites Italian sandwich

Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites sausage pizza

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNumber3 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Hey tammy! Great job on keeping your head up and staying POP! I'm so with you, I feel like if I'm being perfect, I need to be rewarded by the scale. But like you, I can't seem to get lower than 163. Been here for the past 3 days. I just want out of the 160's! Haha. But we've promised ourselves that we're in the long haul, so no giving up now. I know we have a great calorie deficit and they scale will HAVE to reflect that sooner or later. We both need to just breathe and trust the process. I keep telling myself that - "calm down and trust the process."

Anyway, I hope you get that Mother's Day loss! I'm always rooting for you!  I love you 

MagicNumber3

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Thanks Magic! You are soooooo right. The scale HAS to reflect our deficit! Trust the process - I like that. Yes- we can and WILL do this! Thanks for the positive message- it's people like you that keep me going! Good luck to both of us in breaking our small but maddening plateau! Happy day!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sat May 10, 2014 3:45 pm

I broke and weighed this morning- but glad I did! Down one more pound! Golly but this week has been a struggle on the scale. Not sure why- but starting to feel like 5 bites is maybe too much! Haha. But forage on I will. I am staying with plan even on Mother's Day tomorrow. I requested no brunch or going out to eat. I can't imagine paying 30 dollars for a meal I will only eat 5 bites of. And forget gong off plan- I have worked too hard these past two weeks to just blow it on one meal- which won't make me feel better in the long run. So decided no! My ex-husband is sending over dinner with my daughter for me and my current husband (yep we are all great friends) for torpedo so I don't have to cook. That's sweet! So at least I don't have to cook my 5 bites!! I think he is sending Buffalo Mac and Cheese so that certainly sounds fun! Anyway- here's hoping for a great and successful weekend everyone!

Yesterday's lunch - 5 bites hamburger with avocado and mayo

Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites filet mignon with crispy potato

SW -260
CW -243
Pounds lost- 17
Days on plan- 15

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

I'm So impressed

Post  ControlIt on Sat May 10, 2014 11:17 pm

tammyjm10
I'm so impressed with your determination. I don't know if this will help with motivation. I know someone who gave a very trusted friend money each week. If and only if and when she reached her weight goal would she get the money back. When she did reach the goal, she bought herself a vacation.  sunny 

ControlIt

http://www.travelsimplified.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JL's Mom on Sat May 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Great Great Job!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun May 11, 2014 1:38 am

Thanks! I know- sometimes it's hard to be good. But I keep on. Because darn it I'm so far in now- I don't want to screw it up and disappoint myself! But yes- any motivation you want to use to keep you on track is a good idea! Money ,trips,clothes, anything! I am going to Reno and Tahoe the end of july- then a week later to Vegas ! I really want to be as low as I can get by then! Dare to think I could be close to 199 by then? Wow- that is something to shoot for!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Mon May 12, 2014 12:51 am

I need a friend like that.$$$$&$$$ lol! 

But I would not trade my friends here for the world.  You guys have been my inspiration, accountability, and strength to go on.  It sounds so crazy to do something so crazy from a crazy doctor and a crazy book that a lot of us have never even read.  But hey, I bet Einstein sounded crazy to the masses until those formulas undoubtably worked and I don't even care because I know that in a short matter of time I will be looking crazysexycool!!!   Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon May 12, 2014 1:56 am

Haha exactly! That is true. But honestly- what we are doing isn't that crazy. I suppose on some level we are so fed up with the "diet industry" that this seems like a last and hopefully workable resort. I usually tell people- it's kinda like weight watchers only with a few hundred less calories!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon May 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Today is the beginning of day 18 and I am 17 pounds down. The last week has been agonizing as far as the scale goes. I'm not sure why it hasn't been budging- unless my bites are too fattening (which isn't supposed to matter) or if it's the gum. So yesterday gave up the gum (yes it's sugarless but maybe my body is freaking out over it!) so we will see what this week will bring. I am shooting for a 20 pound total loss at the end of this week. I know this works- and since I am no longer hungry and this is totally second nature to me now- I will not stop. I know things will keep progressing if I just keep at it. And I will. I owe it to myself and to all of you to keep true to this process. I usually give up a week or two in- and I just don't want to give up this time. I want to feel like I can accomplish this- since I have failed so many times before. But I have said in the beginning- this feels right for me- and as long as I keep seeing results - I will forage on! Keep 5 biting everyone! Have a great Monday.

SW-260
CW-243

Yesterday's lunch - 5 bites egg casserole
Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites In N Out cheeseburger

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Tue May 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi all! So today i weigh myself and i am down a pound. Thats 18 pounds in 18 days. I will take the average! Even tho this week was a real struggle for the scale to move- when i average it out- all is right with the world! I truly have lost my hunger- something i thought would NEVER happen- and i feel real positive and hopeful. Trudge on 5- biters- we are still going strong- and still persevering. We can do this!! Summer is almost here- and i can feel the smaller clothes on me already!!

SW-260
CW-242
Days on plan-18

Yesterdays lunch- 5 bites egg casserole
Yesterdays dinner- 5 bites lo-mein with chicken

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNumber3 on Tue May 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Go Tammy!  cheers 

I'm glad to see you're still going strong, I knew the scale would move eventually! 18lbs in 18 days is incredible! I figured out my loss pattern with this diet is that I lose a couple ounces the first few days after my official weigh in day, and the couple of days right before my official weigh in, the pounds start melting off and I get a big whoosh on the scale. So I'm going to start panicking less Thurs-Sat.

I'm so excited for us! May this summer be more comfortable and enjoyable than the last!

MagicNumber3

Back to top Go down

Post  birthday june 16 on Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Congrats! 18lbs is awesome cant wait til im down 18!! Keep going!

birthday june 16

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed May 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi all! Well no change on the scale today- but it's ok- I am starting to not expect a pound a day anymore. Although I would like it! Today is the first day that my days on the diet are bigger than the pounds I've lost. I am still happy with my progress tho- can't complain about 18 pounds in 19 days! Hope everyone is having a great week- we need to stay strong and encourage each other. Having people who are going through this too really helps! So I sent a twitter message to Dr Lewis yesterday and he actually answered me! I asked about my 4 pound weight loss over the last 11 days- and explained that I am following the diet to the letter and can't imagine what is going wrong. He agreed there is a problem- and asked if I had read his book. Which I haven't. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for what may be the real slooooowing down of my weight loss? I only drink water. And have 5 bites at lunch and dinner. No real exercise- but as I understood it- it's not a complete necessity. Anyone with any help on this subject is appreciated. Is there something I am missing by not reading the book?? Hope everyone has a great wed!

SW-260
CW-242

Yesterday's lunch-5 bites hamburger with Parmesan

Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites taco salad

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassafras on Wed May 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Way to go Tammy- on the 18lb loss. I can't wait until I'm singing the same 18 pound weight loss tune! Hooray for you! Keep it up.  sunny 

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Wed May 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Thank you so much sass. I appreciate it! Yep-it works great. And I'm truly not hungry. When you get in the zone it seems to be easy to just eat your five bites and push the rest away. I'm excited for all of us. Let's make this the last diet we ever do!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  JL's Mom on Wed May 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Excellent job Tammy!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Wed May 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Tammy you are doing great.  Smile 

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Thu May 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Well I have finished day 20 and I have 19 pounds gone ! This is good - makes me feel very motivated. Having a garage sale tomorrow and sat so I should be moving around ALOT! Which surely will help ! Won't be able to weigh tomorrow or sat - so will report my weight on Sunday! Have a great day everyone!

SW-260
CW-241
Days on plan- 20
Yesterday's lunch- 5 bites chili Thai chicken strip
Yesterday's dinner- 5 bites taco meat sandwich

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next