What have I got to lose... Oh yeah!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What have I got to lose... Oh yeah!

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun May 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Great job Mareh! Yes- it is soooooo motivating to lose a lot fast! So exciting! This is the last diet we all want to do. Lets make this happen! We need to stick together and keep posting- this helps me instead of eating- and every day you are POP -(perfectly on plan) will make you that much stronger the next day! Keep it up- our lives have certainly changed- and i am so excited for us!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh on Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 am

So I know I haven't been here in a few days but life got really busy ... however I am still going strong with the diet!! This morning I woke up and weighed myself and I am now down exactly 10 pounds!!! Smile I am still only eating 5 bites for lunch and dinner and coffee for breakfast. Yay!!!

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Tue May 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Great job!!! That's fantastic! 10 pounds used to take two or three weeks or maybe even a month before on other plans- that's why this is so inspiring- faster weight loss=more motivation = easier to stay positive and on plan! Go go go! We can do this!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh on Thu May 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Again life is still very busy but I just wanted to update y'all! I am still going strong! 11.8 lbs down! Probably would have been more if I hadn't of gone out with friends last night... But i stuck to the diet yesterday... Aside from all of the cocktails I had! Lol! Oh and I had a small slushie from sonic... Did you know they are putting nerds candies in them now!?!? It's sounded amazing and I wanted to try it. I don't feel bad for kinda cheating yesterday only because I know it isn't a "backslide" it wasn't even really a cheat day! I know I can have whatever I want as long as it's in moteration! Smile I'm still feeling great. Well usually, I'm pretty hungover at the moment! Haha! ❤️

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Thu May 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Hey sometimes you just gotta have a cocktail! :-)

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh on Thu May 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Yes ma'am I agree... I was just gonna have one but it was ladies night so I have a BUNCH! Lol! It was worth it! Smile

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Fri May 09, 2014 1:41 am

As long as you get back on track - no big harm done.

Daani

Back to top Go down

the scale

Post  ControlIt on Fri May 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Just an fyi. In the book Dr Lewis said. He actually has more people loose weight that weigh once a week rather than daily. But you need to do what works for you

ControlIt

http://www.travelsimplified.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Fri May 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Thanks for saying that. I started weighing every day- and now after 3 days with no loss I am freaking out! No more scale for awhile!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNumber3 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Lol, glad that it was worth it, Mareh. It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Control and tammy - That makes sense. I haven't seen much of a loss in the last 3 days or so. I was at 163.8 for what seemed like eternity and saw 163.2 today. Makes me want to pull my hair out! So I'm going to ditch the scale until my next weigh in day (Weds). I know we have a huge calorie deficit, so there's no way we can't lose! I'm hoping our bodies are just needing time to adjust to the losses.

MagicNumber3

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Me too. And like you posted on my journal site- it JUST HAS TO WORK. we are eating WAY less- so hopefully it's just waiting to give us a big scale surprise!!! Here's to both of you- have a great day! Keep on 5 biting!!!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh on Fri May 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Man I don't know if I can weigh just once a week! Maybe every few days... I look so very forward to getting up an weighing myself every morning... Now that I am actually see results it is really my motivation. Although I don't need much motivation anymore. I really thought this diet would be horribly hard all the way through and it was just those first 3 days that were tough! I will try to go several days without weighing myself and see what happens! Smile

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Fri May 09, 2014 7:26 pm

See?? I was excited about weighing myself often too - because it was such motivation! But then when it doesn't move for three days I get so discouraged! So I might lay off for a couple. I just have to know to be patient! Yes- the first few days were really hard- but now it really is so easy! Glad we could all push through. Yay for us!!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:13 am

Alright so I have fallen off of the band wagon. Last time I weighed myself I was at 243. That was last week so I haven't exactly gained ALL the weight back! I think the last time I was on this diet I lost 18 lbs in 18 days! Then life happened and I fell off! I am now going through a divorce. It's not nasty or anything but it is a turning point in my life. Upon moving my things out of our home I ran across pictures from when we were just dating 9 years ago and I wondered how in the world I let myself gain over 100 lbs!?! It just happened and now I am going to get it back off and I still want to get it off before my 30th birthday! I have more support than ever! The best thing that came from my husband and I splitting is that a couple of days after we split and I was back home at my parents my highschool sweetheart found me on facebook! He was my first true love and that love never left. So eventually we want to get married... And have children. He has a 7 year old daughter and I don't have any children. So we are excited to add to the little family! So something that is supposed to be horrible actually turned out to be a true blessing! I am living in North Carolina now and will be starting a new job soon hopefully. Life is really looking up for me and I want to be healthy as well. I am going to start on Monday like I said so I will be checking in here as well as doing some YouTube videos. I think between the two I will do better at staying on track! I'm excited to get started again! I hope you all are doing well!

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:09 pm

I'm happy you decided to get back on it and any break up can be ruff, it's good you made the decision to move forward and not be stuck in a rut. I wish you the best on your 5 bite journey and congrats on your rekindled love. Very Happy

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 pm

It's never to late to get back on the diet.
I am starting over myself since I fell of Friday.
Best wishes.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:11 am

Today went alright... I had hunger pains most of the day but I made it! I will post a video on YouTube tomorrow with a weigh in.

Breakfast-coffe with 3 tablespoons of creamer (90 caloroes)
Lunch-5 bites of grilled chicken
Dinner- 5 bites of grilled chicken

My chicken is cooked for the week so I don't expect much of a difference in meals!

Weighed this morning at 246.2

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top