I hope that more people will find this forum and begin posting, especially after the Dr Oz show today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I hope that more people will find this forum and begin posting, especially after the Dr Oz show today!

Post  Sassycasswl on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 am

Looking for people to connect with who are doing the 5 bite diet currently. May 2014
CW: 237.2
GW: 125
Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Last edited by Sassycasswl on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put stats. ooops)
Sassycasswl

http://thesmarterdiet.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Cost of the book Why Weight Around

Post  ControlIt on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:53 pm

I was amazed. Last night I tried to purchase the Why Weight Around book. Amazon had it listed for $118.00 Today the book on Amazon is $284.00

ControlIt

http://www.travelsimplified.net

Back to top Go down

Will be starting Monday

Post  NubiaxRu on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:59 am

I just purchased the Why Weight Around book from Lulu.com for $25, I too attempted to purchase the book from amazon, but saw that the prices jumped to nearly $300  Shocked
NubiaxRu

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope that more people will find this forum and begin posting, especially after the Dr Oz show today!

Post  Mareh on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:13 pm

I found out about the diet on the Dr Oz show. I saw the preview and said I have got to see that because there has to be a catch! There isn't... This is the most simplistic diet I have ever done! So happy I tried it out! I to went to amazon looking for the book... I was going to download it on my kindle... It's not available for kindle but I did find it on dr. Lewis' website for 25. Smile

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Re: I hope that more people will find this forum and begin posting, especially after the Dr Oz show today!

Post  fayest21 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:19 pm

i'm in Laughing 

fayest21

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:14 pm

I am on day three of the diet. I need all the encouragement and support I can get!!! Let's do this!! And honestly the best part of this is the simplicity. You don't need the 300 dollar book! Haha. 5 bites. Anything you want. Twice a day. And repeat. One day at a time guys! We can do it!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

how much is one bite?

Post  NubiaxRu on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Interestingly, I was talking to my brother-in-law about the 5 bite diet, and he joked that he could eat a whole big mac in five bites, which made him question how this diet could really work...Of course I explained that it has to five "normal" bites, right?

Also, Is anyone planning to exercise while on the diet?
NubiaxRu

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:14 am

Yep- I must admit - a couple times I noticed taking a bigger bite than I would normally- but sometimes it's hard!!!!! So I wanna make it count!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Today is my First Day!

Post  Charmedrosie on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 pm

I'll probably be on here a lot. This seems pretty easy. I'm going to be faithful for 2 weeks and if I lose a significant amount of weight then I will be sticking to it Smile
Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm

You know it HAS been pretty easy. I am amazed at how I have stuck to this faithfully. I am on day 4 and so far no slip ups.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Wow 4 days!!!!

Post  Charmedrosie on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 pm

How much weight have you lost in 4 days? just curious .....
Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassycasswl on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:38 pm

4th day, 8 pounds lost. I can tell the water weight is off and now i'm getting to the real nuts and bolts of this diet. I'm doing really good about sticking to the diet strictly today. We'll see how the next days go.
Sassycasswl

http://thesmarterdiet.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Calories

Post  pippa on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Since Dr. Lewis references Snickers bars as a size guide, I guess we are good for 566 calories daily, the caloric equivalent of two Snickers. So, I don't think the size of the bites matters as much as not exceeding the calories found in 2 Snickers.

pippa

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 pm

I haven't weighed myself yet. I am waiting till wed for my first weigh-in. Since I live and die by the scale- I'm trying to hold off till then so I can just concentrate on this and not have any negative thoughts or expectations. Which I always seem to have. Haha

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum