Starting Sunday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starting Sunday

Post  Rhonlynn on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:19 am

I saw this on Dr. Oz today. I promptly ordered the book. I am starting Sunday cause I am teaching a workshop tomorrow, so it's not a good idea to start it tomorrow.

I'm really excited about it. I'm 52, and even though I do P90X, I've only lost inches, not weight, so I need to take a different approach. I've tried raw food, no carbs, everything,and nothing does it. I need to loose more than 30 pounds. The woman on Dr. Oz today lost 100 pounds. I hurt my shoulder,and have to see an ortho doc about it, while doing P90X. I still do it, but only on one side. Nothing is helping,and i can't stand Shakeology. Blech. I'd rather have 5 bites than swallow that.

I went to the website of 5 Bite Diet, and whoa...I am happy to be here. Amazing I found this.I kept asking, "How do I loose weight," (during meditation), and on the 3rd day, this came to me. I weigh 178. This is exactly what I need. If I can loose 50 pounds that would be fantastic.

--Rhonda

Rhonlynn

Back to top Go down

I watched the show today too...

Post  Sassycasswl on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:17 am

Hi!

I watched the show today too and it made perfect sense to me. I've been wanting to know for the longest time what the people who've had surgery actually eat. I feel clear and focused for the first time in a long time. Btw, I'm a former BB Coach too. I also couldn't stand the Shakeology! Gross! I have a few of the workout still, but I don't do them anymore. I started a new job 2 months ago and I'm finding getting into the groove with the job is taking more time and energy than I have in one day. I was in an auto accident 5 years ago and I've been doing everything to rehab myself. I'm finally working and able to do a 7 hour shift without being bedbound the next day. Anyways, That's a little about me. I hope to find you're still here in the upcoming days? Smile
Sassycasswl

http://thesmarterdiet.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Starting today!

Post  Rhonlynn on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 pm

I'm a nurse. I audit medical charts...yes, I was a BB coach....no the nutrition didn't work. But then I thought, I want to loose weight. I went to bed with the question, "I have to loose weight. This is ridiculous. How do I get skinny again?" I keep having a light high blood sugar in the morning. (I got insurance got a doctor, had my labs drawn. Not too high A1C, but I'm ocd on my labs.)

I have P90X, Les Mills, P90X3 and Focus 25. My favorites are the shorter workouts. I started eating perfectly clean. Got bored quick. Asked the question, went to bed. Woke up, and later Dr. Oz came on. I work from home.

I'm starting today with 10 bites at each meal, Tazo tea this morning. I don't have vitamins, and I'm teaching Akashic Records today. so I'll not be around food anyway.

I believe I manifested this diet to me.

Now if I could just figure out how to make this forum darker. lol.

Rhonlynn

Back to top Go down

Re: Starting Sunday

Post  Sassycasswl on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Hahaha You're funny! Smile The dark side huh?

I'm on my second day and loving this. It's like a fast. It's so easy to keep track of and already I'm loosing. It's hard to believe but the scale says I lost 3 pounds between yesterday and today. I'm so excited to see more come off!  flower 

You're starting tomorrow right? I'm looking forward to see how this goes for you. If you can stand waiting to eat; you should do fine. Best wishes and kick butt!
Sassycasswl

http://thesmarterdiet.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Actullay, I started today

Post  Rhonlynn on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:56 pm

I started today. HOw come you can't eat lettuce or kale during the time, unlimited? I didn't count my bites, but I mostly had 15.

Rhonlynn

Back to top Go down

Starting Sunday Also

Post  Melham1 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Hello everyone,

I am also staring Sunday, April 27th. I am currently 5'5, 166 and would like to be 130. I am really looking forward to it!

Melissa

Melham1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonlynn on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:27 pm

i ordered the book yesterday. And i started today with Tazo Awake tea, which is a battery starter. Then at lunch, 10 bites (baby carrots, kale chips, coconut chips, more carrots), and I'm having a tiny piece of pizza.. That's probably all I'll eat today. I'm real happy to be doing this.

Rhonlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi all! I started friday- and believe me when i tell you- i am a serious food addict and this really seems to help me . The strict structure is what i need . I wasn't sure if i could do this- and two days in i feel great. I have over 100 pounds to lose so i am really dedicated and really gonna try to make this happen. I am so grateful for this forum- i believe it will be a big key to helping me along. I have always been a scale addict-so i am not gonna weigh myself for a few more days at least- its always been a catalyst in my failures before. I need to not give up if i don't like the numbers i see! Happy Sunday to everyone!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonlynn on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:03 pm

I have 79 pounds to loose (less than that...70 pounds now. I want to get as skinny as they say on Dr. Alwin's site). I really really like this. No restrictions, just 5 bites. I lost 3 pounds, bored to tears, eating clean last week.I was about to give it up.I hated it. I saw Dr. Oz, did it yesterday, more or less, go up, and lost 1.3 pounds. I love this! This works when nothing else did, except clean eating, which I hated.

Rhonlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 pm

I totally agree! It's just too hard to eat food we don't like! I can only live so long on carrots and salad with fat free dressing! Then all I do is obsess on all the food I CANT have. This feels like total freedom- as strange as that sounds - even when you can only have 5 bites. I shot a wedding yesterday- and was worried about how to navigate the dinner without looking "weird" it actually was very easy. I had 1 bite of salad and 4 bites of "wedding chicken" haha- it was perfect- and I didn't even miss the cake! I just need to stick to this- even when I don't feel like it- which I'm sure will come- and every day I can do this makes me feel empowered. I am sick of trying everything under the sun. But there are always good restrictions- that's the real beauty of this- if I have to have a cupcake - I can have one. Whatever it is- nothing is off limits. There are people on here who I have read eat two candy bars a day for their meals and of course are losing every day. Love it. I haven't had to go out with friends yet since this is just my third day- and I'm a bit nervous about having to explain this - because I realize it sounds like a total fad thing. But I love that this is "simulated gastric bypass " and that we can lose the same as someone who has had surgery. I hope they can understand and not pile a bunch of negative crap on me. Well- I will make sure it doesn't matter. I HAVE to do this.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonlynn on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:58 pm

A small plate at a restaurant...save lot's of money on food. One slider. 1/2 or a 1/3rd of a Premuim chicken wrap from Mcdonald's (I like them, but I haven't had one cause I was eating "clean")...Last night I got hungry at about 8.I had one Nutter Butter cookie, 2 bites, but at lunch I had only had kale chips and carrots, nothing calorieswise, really. So I'm changing how I am doing it today. I need to eat more cals in the 5 bites.

Mexican restaurants: Should be one chicken enchilada, but not quite one, maybe half. I travel alot for my job, when I don't work from home. Chinese: Easy and cheap...one egg roll, or one crab rangoon. One taco might be 5 bites. $1 fast food menu. Easy, no restrictions.

Rhonlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Yes Rhonlynn- getting more calories or eating "dense" food really makes a difference! And only eating what you TRULY like is also really important for keeping satisfied. I love to cook- and it's only me and my husband at home- so knowing I can eat what he eats- and not have to make 2 dinners because I'm "dieting" is so great ! I really love the freedom

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum