Beeonnes daily journal

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Beeonnes daily journal

Post  beeonne on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:39 am

Hi guys!
Just because I've been keeping quiet, doesn't mean you all haven't been on my mind Wink

I've had a challenging time with my sleeping rhythms! I'm tired all day and then I can't get to sleep at night. Last night I finally got some sleep, but then my friend called me at 2am crying and asked if she could sleep over, because she had a fight with her boyfriend. Well, what are you gonna do - of course you help a friend, even if it's in the middle of the night. Weirdly, I haven't been tired today at all and have been very productive at work (go team Beeonne!). I'm on my coffee break right now and had an urge to come say hi.

5 bite wise I haven't been perfect every day, but certainly going in the right direction. Haven't weighed myself lately and I am actually proud of that, since I get obsessed way too easily with that. I am still sure of the mindset being the most important thing with losing weight and to be honest, my mind hasn't been rightly set lately, mainly because of the stress with my sleeping habits. However I'm not feeling bad about that at all, since I feel that this road is still taking me to where I want. There are just some detours at the moment, just gotta stay mindfull about this.

I've eaten lunch, one Alpen strawberry&yoghurt bar, which is exactly 5 bites for me. I think I'm gonna have another for dinner.
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Not being able to sleep makes it harder to eat less. That what it does with me anyway, so I understand your troubles. You are working on it. That is the best you can do.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  slimjen on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Dang....I'm impressed Wink
slimjen

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 am

Hi all my gorgeous friends!

I did Tuesday perfectly, then yesterday I went a couple bites over the limit at dinner, but still saw a loss on the scale. My current weight right now is 127,8lbs/58kg, which means I’m totally going in the right direction. I had many many learning days, so I think I weighed more between these last weigh-ins. I am also on my period, so I think the weight is higher than it actually is. I’ll be weighing myself on Saturday again, so we’ll see then how I’m doing.

The sleeplessness has subsided a little, atleast I get up in the morning on time now. The weather is getting colder, but no type of rain at all is a plus.
I got invited to a housewarming party on Saturday, and I already told the host that I’m not drinking. It’s gonna be interesting, since I’m a young partygirl. Thank god I’m fun (and I have fun) without a sip!

Have a great day everyone <3
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  slimjen on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Fantastic job! Good luck at the party! You don't have to drink to be fun:)
You might want to take magnesium. Some people are very low and it disturbs your sleeping. I have found it helps. Some people take melatonin and say that helps. Both are natural and you can buy at health food store. Surprised
slimjen

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Thanks Jen!

I'm gonna try the magnesium! Over-the-counter melatonin didn't help me.
But my sleep has gotten better on it's own already, so I'm happy Smile
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Oops. I had my 5x2 bites, then I came home and..
3 bowls (not big thank god) of pasta. Ouch!
I panicked and counted the calories and the total for the day is about 900.
Gotta take a deep breath and do better tomorrow Smile
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Don't worry about the pasta. You just do better tomorrow Smile

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Daani, and so far I have Wink

I had some ham salad for lunch, and I think I'll have that for dinner too.
Right now I think the safest bet is that I don't store too much food at home. I live alone, so I can do whatever I want Very Happy
I thought that Mon-Fri I just buy food straight to work, because I eat lunch here (11am) and I'll eat the dinner before I leave (4-5pm).
For the weekends I'll just go to the store every day and buy enough food for that day.

I've found that having too much food around makes me a little anxious and I'm working on that, but for now I'll try this new plan.
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  slimjen on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Yeah I totally agree. Unfortunately I have a husband and teen that aren't dieting Mad
slimjen

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:59 pm

At first I thought that people who don't live alone have the advantage, because they have to cook meals everyday anyway and someone else will take care of the rest of the food, but now I just turned it around and took it to my own advantage Very Happy
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:26 am

That's true lol

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:39 am

You have a good idea.. not having much in your fridge will help out for sure. Very Happy
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top