NO MORE SQUISHY

Post  jennyfire79 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Height 5 '6
Female
CW:208
GW:120

04/22/2014

Day 1 of Week 1
First day of five bite diet. I went and bought some no calorie flavored water and multivitamins. This morning for breakfast I had a cup of hot water with a chicken bouillon cube no calories. I would of love to have a cup of coffee but to have it black... yuck! I will pass. For lunch I had five bites of a egg sandwich with my multivitamin and for dinner tonight will be five bites of left over spaghetti. Tomorrow I will weigh in and hope to see a weight loss. I will not be exercising until I get settled into my new home. My family and I are moving in three weeks but stopping by in California to visit family for a month before we reach our new home in Washington. Once we get settled in I want to incorporate some strength training but until then just getting over this month long vacation and move is going to be tough. My mother will probably will freak out during my visit because she will think I'm going to starve to death. However it makes sense what the Dr. said and I have complete support from my husband. This is not long term diet. It's a tool until I reach my goal weight and then maintain. I don't have the book so any input would be great I'm just going off of what I read from other peoples post and a you tube video. Any input on maintaining weight would be great for future reference.

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Re: NO MORE SQUISHY

Post  jennyfire79 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Day 2 Week 1
Starting weight 208
Current weight 205
Goal weight 120

Yesterday went pretty good. I kept to the five bites for lunch and dinner as well took a multivitamin. I got a real bad headache but I kept drinking a lot of fluid and chicken bouillon no calorie hot broth. Today has been going good so far. I had five bites of left over spaghetti and tonight for dinner we are having beef sliders. The scale has went down three pounds so I'm at 205 whoot whoot. Most likely water weight but I will take it.

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  travelbug on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Congrats on getting through day 1&2!
Its exciting to read the success stories from the 5BD, isn't it? I'm hoping to get this weight gone as quickly as possible. I'm living in yoga pants until at least 10lbs is off, my pant zips cannot contain me at the moment and zippers can be a b***h to fix! Laughing 
I'm pleased to find someone starting out at a similar weight to myself and only a couple of days in, we can encourage each other through this.
Good luck!

Last edited by travelbug on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

travelbug

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:32 am

Well thank you and congrats on your success as well. Sounds like a plan to be each other's motivators. I have lost a lot of weight before with another eating plan however it did not teach me portion control. So far I like counting bites and it's a bit extreme but it won't be like this forever just until I get down to my goal weight then add bites to maintain. I love the fact that we can eat what we want but keep your bites in check. No more prepping meals or can't eat this or that. I know we can do this!

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:20 pm

jennyfire79 wrote:Day 2 Week 1
Starting weight 208
Current weight 205
Goal weight 120

Yesterday went pretty good. I kept to the five bites for lunch and dinner as well took a multivitamin. I got a real bad headache but I kept drinking a lot of fluid and chicken bouillon no calorie hot broth. Today has been going good so far. I had five bites of left over spaghetti and tonight for dinner we are having beef sliders. The scale has went down three pounds so I'm at 205 whoot whoot. Most likely water weight but I will take it.

Day 3 Week 1

SW 208
CW 203
GW 120

Okay last night went okay. I end up having 10 bites at dinner instead of five. I'm not real hungry however I'm a boredom eater so it's been hard not to eat. I have a ton of no calorie chicken bouillon and that has been my tool to drink that instead of eating. So today I had have some black coffee and that was way yucky for breakfast and lunch I'm going to have a snickers bar and for dinner it will be beef/bean burritos. Well I hope everyone is doing well and sticking to the plan and remember it is not forever but until we reach our goal weight then maintain with portion control.  sunny 

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  travelbug on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

Well done stopping at 10! I would imagine it could be tempting to start shoveling once you'd hit 7 or 8 bites. Im also a boredom eater, I went for a shower today when I started to get over hungry. It snuck up on me and suddenly I was thinking about the fridge, or more specifically the food living in it. A hot shower fixed me right up!
I love your idea to weigh together, shall we say your day 7?

travelbug

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:28 am

travelbug wrote:Well done stopping at 10! I would imagine it could be tempting to start shoveling once you'd hit 7 or 8 bites. Im also a boredom eater, I went for a shower today when I started to get over hungry. It snuck up on me and suddenly I was thinking about the fridge, or more specifically the food living in it. A hot shower fixed me right up!
I love your idea to weigh together, shall we say your day 7?

Okay sounds good! My day seven will be April 29 and I will post my weight. I found that sugar free mint gum helps a bit with the boredom as well as having a no calorie drink by my side at all times helps. I feel that the first week will be hard with feeling hungry but the habit of eating of just being bored is gonna take some time to get over. However I know we can do this. It's like Dori on Nemo when she says "just keep swimming just keep swimming" kind of a lame quote but for some reason that always pops up in my head but we will eventually we will get there. I'm more afraid of not being able to maintain than to get to my goal and I'm hoping with this approach of extreme portion control will teach me what I need for long time healthy weight. So cheers to us and talk to you next week and see how we both did. Very Happy 

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:45 am

Day 3

Thank goodness it is over and I did well! I had a snickers for lunch and dinner tortilla with guacamole with cheese. Good night!

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 am

Great going girl!

Haha we started this almost the same day  Very Happy 
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:26 am

beeonne wrote:Great going girl!

Haha we started this almost the same day  Very Happy 

Yes we did and thank you. I hope we can motivate each other these next few months to keep going until we reach our goal weight. I hope today all goes well for you.

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 am

Week 1 Day 4

Today went very well with the eating and I'm debating if I want a few cocktails or not. I think I will have a few jack and diet cokes because it is Friday why the heck not. Cheers to everyone.  Very Happy 

B-coffee
L-5 bites fish sandwich
D-5 bites burrito

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  travelbug on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:52 am

Happy Friday! Well done today with your bites. Nice to have those first few days done isn't it?

travelbug

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Day five week 1

Today was tough and was unable to sustain myself at a fast food restaurant. I ended up having 21 bites. Next time I hope to have more will power! Good news I counted though so I'm happy with that.

B- coffee
L- 10 b hamburger 5 b fries 6 b jalapeno poppers.
D- nothing

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  travelbug on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:29 pm

At least you stayed accountable by counting your bites  Very Happy  By doing that you probably ate a whole lot less than you would have before this diet started. Good luck today!

travelbug

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyfire79 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Ahh thanks! I felt so disappointed in myself for a bit but whatever today is a new day! I cant wait till Tuesday for a weigh in.

jennyfire79

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum