Easing in slowly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Easing in slowly

Post  Ani33 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:08 pm

I'd love to start this diet but I have a real issue with binging. Do u think easing in would be a good idea. Like maybe 4x5 bite meals for a few days followed by 3 etc etc

Ani33

Back to top Go down

Re: Easing in slowly

Post  Sharee_Superstar on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:37 pm

I eased into it over the weekend and managed to lose 6lbs!!! I drank a vegan protein smoothie, green tea and vitamin (lots of water). Lunch: soy burger in between 5 grapes and dinner pieces of roasted chicken and sautéed spinach (lots of water). It worked for me...I'm definitely going to continue the smoothies and green tea in the morning. I cannot function without something in the morning.

Sharee_Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Easing in to it is an option if you have problems with food. Basically, the more you eat the less you loose the longer it takes to get to goal. I have only made one adjustment to this diet which is creamer in my coffee. I realize the consequences but it's something I can live with.
Good luck to you.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  mimirex on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:12 am

I use coffee whitener in my coffe it seems ok.... lost 3lbs after the first day

mimirex

Back to top Go down

go 4 it

Post  Houndy on Thu May 01, 2014 6:33 pm

I was having a problem w/binge eating until I started this diet 5 days ago. I think the cold turkey approach worked great for stopping the binge issue, though I had a headache problem for most of it. I am surprised by how quickly my (large) stomach has adjusted to eating a much smaller amount and it's already looking smaller too. In any case, good luck!
Houndy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top