Having a hard time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a hard time

Post  peanutbuttergirl on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 pm

I have been having a hard time sticking to this consistently  Embarassed So I am trying something of an experiment today  Smile  This is a bit of a mix of Three Hour Diet, Johnson's Up Day Down Day Diet and of course Five Bite Diet. Three hour diet is eating every three hours for 5 meals a day, Up Day Down Day diet is eating high calories one day and 500 calories the next day (look up Johnson's up day down day diet and the website has a place where you can type in your weight and it will give you the number of calories you should eat on your Up Days and Down Days) then of course Five Bites. What I am attempting is eat five bites every three hours, but on alternate days I will count calories and eat 100 calories every three hours for my five bites. So one day I will eat five bites of whatever I want and the next day I will make sure my five bites are no more then 500 calories for the entire day.  Now I may stick to trying to do no more then 500 calories every day I am not sure yet, but I am hoping this will help me work toward 5 bites twice a day. I could also try alternating one day 5 bites 5 times one day and 5 bites 2 times the next.  It is an experiment that I am feeling good about today  Razz  Has anyone tried a variation of this diet with good results  clown
peanutbuttergirl

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top