New to forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to forum

Post  bellydancer on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Hello,

I am a 37 and a NYer living in Northern California. I have done this diet before and never made it past the first week. I joined hoping I would have a place to support me and my weight loss goals. I have been bobbing up and down the same 10lbs after a big weight gain of 30lbs in 2007. Outside of the exercise and clean eating, this is the only other thing that has really worked for me. Also, docs say they cant find anything wrong as to why my weight won't move.  Suspect 
bellydancer

Back to top Go down

Re: New to forum

Post  ElleBella on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Welcome  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  bellydancer on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 am

Thanks Ella. I am starting the 5 bites tomorrow. I will try it for 5 days. If I make to 5, then I will go 7 days. After one week of success, I will try for a 2nd week.  Smile 
bellydancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:12 am

Welcome sounds like a good plan I look forward to following your progress
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi dmac and elleBella- i started yesterday and have been reading all your messages- you all seem so motivational-i am so grateful i found this site- it could surely help me on this journey- shooting a wedding today(i do photo and video) so had my 5 bites for lunch- and will navigate the wedding dinner and pick the best 5 bites out of it! Very excited to do this as all else has failed and i need this very strict structure i think to work for me! Happy Saturday to all- look forwars to a rewarding adventure with all of you!!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Welcome Tammy
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:07 am

Thanks Dmac! The wedding went good- 1 bite salad and 4 bites chicken! I have no idea why I think this time might truly be different - but I am feeling hopeful! It isn't as hard as I anticipated. I think just feeling in control really helps. That and you can eat whatever you want!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top