questionsssssss!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

questionsssssss!

Post  dream_110 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:48 am

hey guysss...i'm toatlly new here..Smile 
i'm thinking to start this diet from tomorrow..i am a vegetarian means no egg and meat etc..i am 154 lbs right now and want to be 110 til march 1,2014..( dats my boyfriend's b'dayy:lol: )
i wanna know if its possible to lose 44 lbs in 3 months:?: Question Question  Crying or Very sad 
and can i hav a glass of milk and some fruits like apple or pomegranate for breakfast or supper as my parents won't allow me skip these...Neutral 
and if there are 2-4 cheat days every month Embarassed can i still reach my dream wieght?? Crying or Very sad 
any more suggestions are welcome Smile 
pleaseeeeeeeeee answer guys!!!!!!

dream_110

Back to top Go down

Re: questionsssssss!

Post  ElleBella on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 am

Hi, Welcome to the forum. Yes you can lose 44 in 3 months.. you will to (after the first week) to start exercising to shift the weight faster. You will be hungry and as long as you do not have a eating disorder you should be ok.. I have one and I suck at this diet lol.. eeek. Eat a good amount of protein to keep you full as long as possible. I ate mostly bean dishes but sietan works well also.

Happy First day.. Go over to the journal area and drop everyone a line.. that is our main posting area..Cheers !!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Debbie
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:57 am

Welcome to the diet and the forum you can definitely drop that weight with this diet as for vegetarian just make sure you get your bite of good protean everyday
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum