Well here I go!

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:25 pm

oh what a new day can be.. I am much better today.. still dizzy but able to keep down meds.. Yay,.. fever is down and I am keeping it there .. can not function with it.. Last night we had a huge cracker of a storm.. My poor little girl came a running lol.. its a bright fresh day today. I want to take a nap as I am better but not all the way.. but my girlfriend leaves today .. so I did some work this morning.. already done.. no more to do.. Yay.. Good thing I worked on my paperwork last week.. lol

I WI this morning.. 202 maybe I will be under 2 again soon.. yay cheers 

B) tea.. so fare so good.. yay
L) small bowl of soup with dry bread
D) not sure.. will see how lunch goes.. if it stay down.. then I will have a light dinner

Snow.. I washed my hair this morning with about 1/4 shampoo in 2 cups warm water.. ( had to use some shampoo as I was sick).. then I sprayed in some apple cider vinegar .. not much just around the ends and a bit on top.. my hair is very curly and soft. Softer than any cream rinse Ive used.

Oh.. forgot.. I got to see my girl friend.. she loooooooooooooooooooooooks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!  she is with her mom right now and will come over tomorrow to spend the morning with me before she goes home.. she would have come today but does not want to risk getting sick.. I totally understand.

K.. off I go to wish my other girl on her way.. cheers all!

Update- I was very hungry so I ate half a sandwich dipped in soup. I hope it will stay down.. it was 6 bites.. if it stays down I will have some dinner also.. As soon as I pick up Nina I am going to lay down again.
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 am

So sorry you have been sick...I didn't check in yesterday b/c I was too busy having a vegan pig out! My weight is up, but I'm back on plan today and hopefully I can go to the bathroom soon!

I'm glad you got to see your friend and that she looks sooooooo fabulous! Can you talk her into posting just a before & after pic on here for us???? That would be awesome!!!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:41 am

I already did ask her love.. she will not even put one pic on any computer.. no facebook.. no nothing.. she is very private. I can try again though.. you never know.

You never have to worry love.. I was at 202 only because I could not eat.. today I could and I ate a bit more for dinner.. I was very hungry.. My flu is getting better but still is keeping me on fever meds. I sure hope to be much better tomorrow. Thank you Honey.

I am off to get some rest.. my mind is a bit restless tonight.. so much going on in there.. lol..

Good night All

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:30 pm

I hope you feel much better Debbie. If you cough, I have a very good natural treatment. You mix 1 tablespoon of honey with the juice of a lemon and you drink it. You need to do it twice a day for at least 2. It really works for me and for those who tried it.
Get well soon Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Thank you so much.. I happen to use just that remedy.. honey and lemon.. I have one for you.. when you are needed something warm on a sore throat, drop a herbal cough drop in milk and warm on the stove until its melted.. German but works great.. You only need abut 1/2 cup milk. I cough a bit but really its just a flu so nothing to bad any more..

I am getting better.. no more tummy ache.. food is ok to go in now. I am still a bit feverish come the night time but that ok.. I am tired as I did not sleep well last night. I have so much on my mind.. Its my TOM right now, my girlfriend is moving away, My marriage issues are always on my mind.. uuugh.. and to top it off I am sick..lol.. what a week.. lol

Today I am not on plan and am ok with it.. I am going out for a lovely dinner tonight with my girlfriend and her family.. bye bye dinner Sad 

Also I am not going to be doing the 5 bite diet any more. I am not with the program right now.. I am not going to eat low on the calories either.. I spoke to both of my dear girlfriends and they asked me why I want to lose weight.. is it for health, vanity or just because every one else is small.. I had to really think about the amount of sabotaging I do and after laying in bed all day I came to it. I want to just be healthy what every that means.. slimmer and fit.. I am not doing nothing for true vanity.. so I am going to stop the stress of this. Will I still be here for you all.. YES.. I am still on a plan.. just not this one. I am going to eat when I am hungry, stop when I am not and go from there.. no more dieting at all.. I am also going to get out walking daily to bring my fitness to a healthier me. I just have to girls.. I need a break from this stress.. I have so much of it right now I am going to seriously sick.. and this is not what want. I am a comfortable size 14 moving to a 12 and I am ok with that .. I am sure come xmas I will can get to that or even a 10-12.. slow and steady.. you get the picture. My girlfriends are both very proud of me as they see the chronic stress it is causing with my ocd issues.

Food planned today

B) tea.. not hungry but I get there.. pc of toast
L) wrap
D) Mexican food.. yup going to a great mexi restaurant called Hectors .. so great

I think dinner will be pretty filling so I do not plan to snack tonight.

I know this post might stress you two.. but please understand this is causing me so much stress. I just can not have any more added to my list sorry. Sad 

Have a great day.. I have my girlfriend coming over in a few minutes so I have to go.. flower 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Update

I finally got hungry around 10 and had a small bowl of cereal.. now its 1:42 and I am just hungry enough to eat and am having my wrap.. I only got through 3 quarters of it and I felt my signal of having enough and put thats all I had.. I feel released from the stress and now my body can stop creating cortisol to combat it.. (no more storing fat).

K.. back to work.. have a super day all..xoxoxoxoxox
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:05 pm

You've had these feelings before and you've gotten through it. Your emotional stress is not coming from this diet. You need to deal with your marriage and figure out what is going on there. Then, your true healing can begin. If you need to eat because of your emotions, then do it. We all do it from time to time. Don't let these feelings mask what is really going on with you.
Love & hugs to you! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:00 am

Thank you love.. I sent you a message.. Hugs cheers 

I just came back from dinner and was so happy to say I ate only when I was hungry and only till I no longer felt hungry.. today was a perfect success.

This flu has taken a strange loop into a cold?? I am losing my voice and my nose is completely plugged.. uuugh.. lol What a mess.. lol

K.. lets see what tomorrow brings.. yay
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:36 pm

I totally agree with Snow White. To be honest, I was sad when I started to read your message and saw that you won't do this diet anymore, but as I was keeping on reading I was happy for you. Yes, I'm very happy for you because the most important thing is to feel good about yourself and in your body, no matter how much you weigh.
Your weight problem, just like mine, is probably related to the fact that you're unhappy with your marriage. I have no idea what you tell him about yourself when the 2 of you talk (trust me, I'm not trying to be indiscreet), but if you tell him you're not well without him, that you want the relationship to change, that you're sick of all this, etc. I advise you to change your "speech". You should act like a happy woman (despite those moments when we feel low, we all have that), like a woman who can enjoy herself without him, who goes on with her life whether he comes back or not. I'm not saying just to "act" but to be this kind of woman because you deserve it. If it's not easy at the beginning, it will become natural in time.

If I tell you this, it's because I've done it a few years ago before coming to France and it worked. My boyfriend unconsciouly liked the idea that I wasn't happy without him, so I somehow depended on him to feel good. When he realized I'm able to move on and he was risking to be out of the picture, he finally took a decision and wanted us to live together. What came next is my fault because I was stupid enough to believe him, etc etc.
But what I want you to retain from all this is that you can be a happy and fulfilled woman without him. You got too much stress in your life because of someone who seems to me an egocentric person.

I'm not judging you, I don't have the right to. You're a strong woman, and you must know that after all you've been though, having succeeded to pick yourself up and move forward.

You're a beautiful and special woman no matter your weight. Don't forget that. I really mean it. flower flower flower flower flower 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Ah.. thank you love.. Nope I do not say anything at a all except for (excuse me lord) shit or get of the pot.. Nina and I have already gone on without you.. He knows that I am ready to sign on the dotted line.. he is begging me not to.. I am not listening.. it all comes down to action.. not words.

I am happy with me.. I feel awesome.. you two must know that many things cause emotional eating.. I am eating only when I am hungry.. nothing more.. I was down 1lbs from eating just that way yesterday. Its all good.. I am sick of diets and struggling with them.. so no more for me ,, Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  lol.. yes to losing the weight.. no to the controlling manner that can come with dieting. Very Happy 

I tell my self now .. I can have it but I do not want it. If I want it when I get hungry I will eat it.  I am learning how to recognize when I am truly hungry.. this will help me in the long run.. there will be no maintenance.. I am already on it. bounce 

Today 201

I was so hungry when I woke up so I made a egg on toast with tea.. I had the tea and I ate till I just felt not hungry (not full) just not hungry.. I ended up leaving more than half the meal behind.. what a freedom.. was so great. My lunch I am eating right now.. Pizza (left over from school lunch program) I have eaten about 3/4 of a full pc(small at that) and I no longer feel hungry so I am not eating any more.

So girls.. I might not be on the 5 bite diet but I am eating very small portions naturally. I am happy that the stress of this is gone.. I wish to stay here with you two and see how it all goes..Very Happy 

The first lunch program I did today at school was great.. Was nice to meet some new people. I am back to work now trying to finish it all before I pick up my girl.. I am so tired from still being sick but I really want to go to bed early tonight and try to kick it to the curb.. lol

Hugs and all Day happiness for all the Girls.. God Bless
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 pm

You need your rest! Take care of yourself and be good to yourself always. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Do what you need to do...I'm always here for you! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:10 am

Thank you Honey.. I am still all the way here for you too.. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:08 pm

I guess you got used to small portions because of the 5 bite diet. Yaay for the weghit loss!bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Yes Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo! Its 10:19 and I am not hungry yet.. so eating when I am hungry is working way great.. Yay I did not weigh in this moring.. woke up with my eyes stuck together..lol.. cold made it way into my eyes.. but I am feeling ok today. So hmmm getting better on day 6 this is a good sing my stress level is dropping.. Yay

I actually finished my work plate today.. I have some other things that need to be done so after a bit of house work I will get to that. I look so forward to my weekend off.. I plan to sleep as much as I can.. lol

As I do not eat B, L, and D in the regular way I am just going to list my food..

tea, blt sandwich and pasta bake casserole.. oh and tonight a nice glass of wine.

Oh I had a victory this morning.. I have a pair of 14 that have been lose and today I put them on and they dropped to my knees. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce .. I put another pair on and they are lose but not that bad.. but still leaving behind clothes is great.. love it.

k,, Lets get going all.. Yay
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

How is are you all doing? I have been working today.. but I am done.. Yahoooooooooooooo Weekend. I picked up the new movie the croods lol.. so cute.. we will watch it tonight.. I took Nina to it when it was in the the theatre.. So great.. we have tickets to go and see cloudy with meatballs movies this weekend. Free bee from the bank.. And yes I will be having popcorn.

Today I did not have anything for breakfast.. not even tea.. was up and out the door.. shopped a bit.. ran an errand.. came home to have a pc of toast for lunch.. that is all I have had today.. dinner is planned for left overs as we always have a snack on movie night. I am actually craving chocolate.. so not normal for me.. but I am on my tom so go figure..lol

I am off to get dinner ready and to tickle my daughter ..she is being so cheeky today.. lol

Cheers All cheers 

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Movie night sounds great! I am craving some popcorn, seriously!
I've had a really good week, but I'm in the mood to splurge tonight!
I may see about a movie, too!

Glad to hear about your pants! I'm so proud of you! I wish my 14s were falling to the floor! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Yay.. Popcorn.. lol Yummmmm

The 14 are stretch jeans so stiff ones do not fall yet.. but sooooooooooooon.. I hope.. lol Thank you love

I am so going to splurge come sunday at the movie theatre.. but tonight I am having a bit of chips, and a glass of wine.. lol! 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi all,

Today I am working on anger. I realize I am pretty angry about my situation. I also notice that my un-happiness is no longer effecting my weight. I am not eating through this discomfort.. Yay.. I eating very small on my plate now. I am happy to see that I am losing weight. How much I do not know. Time will tell.

K.. I have to go jump into a shower. I am taking my little on to the movies.. yay.. so much fun.. cheers All!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:47 am

Hi All.. Super cute movie.. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.. so many giggly kids.. just loved it.. but buy the time we were heading out for dinner I could not eat.. my stomach is still a mess.. feels like I might get sick again.. arrrg.. I took some gravel to help me with nausea No  I knew something was wrong in the theatre as I felt like closing my eyes a lot. I had thought I was on the mend.. eeeek.. lol

today I had a little cereal for breakfast, a tea and then later a bit of popcorn at the movie.. nothing else.. not a good food day.

It's only 7:45 and I already want to go to bed.. but I will put on a show to keep me up while my body finishes digesting the gravel. I really wanted to crack open this lovely bottle of wine I have.. No chance. lol

I wish you All a wonderful weekend.

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:02 pm

It's a for certain I am not %100 percent.. but good enough to get back to most normal things. Early bed nights are back.. yay I love them. I was in bed early and slept till 7am.. got up and made some French toast... delish.. Hope it stays down..lol If all goes well and it does .. come my next hunger I will have some soup.. dinner is spaghetti planned.

Our plans today is just to take it easy and stay near the house..eeeek.. lol

I'm with Snow on losing at least 40 by Decembers end. I know that might seam hard to do when not eating on the 5 bite plan.. but I believe in my new eating that I will make it there.. if not more. bounce 

Plan.. Walk the Hill Monday - Friday.. oh Yahhhhh!!! crazy hill  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  great leg and butt workout!
I plan to get stronger upper body also so I am going to start- push ups, and dips.

Meal plan- Trying something new.. I found a old weight loss program that I purchased and never did as I had liver issues.. since I purchased it I thought why not try it? No calorie counting or portion control .. right up my alley.. lol I will post in next post all about it.. Very Happy 

Life is good right now.. I am angry about my marriage but that is no longer holding me back. I am moving forward. One thing that did happen this week while I was sick was that government changed their rules again.. uuugh.. with the way we are going it will take much time to get to moving.. years at this point. I am staying here in Canada and opening a a office here. I can not see any of our authors books here in Canada yet but I can continue on line marketing more full time. Come next March the government will allow us to see in Canada and then I will start to hire some employees to get it all going on here.. so much to do .. so little time. My husband insists he is moving here and does not want to divorce.. I told him .. then you know what you have got to do. Very Happy  So life is good right now.. love this new development.. on my way.

Aright I am off to get some ironing done!!! lol and something baked for school.. lol

Last edited by ElleBella on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi All,

I am just getting ready to get to work.. Had a phone call this morning.. kept me from working. Razz  I love working from home.. hee hee

This morning I had to go and pick up something so I could not walk.. but will walk to pick up my daughter today..  With all I am doing I hope to be under 200 in the next 5-10 days.. I am banking on it.. lol

B) fruit salad with a wedge of bri cheese and tea
L) Bacon and tomato salad
D) Chicken with some veg
sn) nuts

Snow, as always you are correct.. there must be some kind of control to lose weight.. As I wrote above I am trying a old plan I found on my computer. Its a calorie shifting plan. I do not count calories I just eat what it says to, also there is no portions required (just eat till you are full) That is what I have been working on.. I purchased this program way back .. fl4i  I found it on my computer when cleaning it out and said ok.. it says 9lbs in 11 days.. lets see if this really works.. If not well I am losing on eating small portions still.. lol

K.. well I should get back to work.. Yay
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:17 am

You sound like you are in a really good place right now. Have you given your husband a timeline to follow through? If you haven't, I think you should. I just really want happiness for you and as a Christian that could be near impossible with an Atheist. I'm worried about that for you.

I'm not familiar with your eating plan...what you ate today seems low carb and we know that works! As always, I'm proud of our strength and your resolve to carry on no matter what! Love you!I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:49 am

Ah.. love I love you for saying that.. The diet is called Fat loss for idots (Flfi) .. I hate the name but hey it has the highest success of any other diet on line.. the 5 bite does also.. but its abandoned much do to it being so hard to be so hungry.. You are doing soooooooooooo amazing at it though.

If this works (my plan) that is a possible 18lbs in month. That is very similar to the 5 bite. How it works is you fallow this plan for 11 days.. then you take off 3 days (cheat days) on these days you should eat what every and how much ever you wish. Today for sure it was lower carb.. but my breakfast was pretty high in carbs.. all that fruit. Tomorrow my menu is more Carb rich.. sandwich for breakfast.. anyone of you like.. but home made.. then the rest of the day is fruit.. 3 meals of it.. Then back to low carb again.. this is to ensure you have high calorie days and a low calorie day..

Thank you for caring for me honey.. I have told my husband I wish to have a divorce at this point. He said no and that he is going to show me that he is all in.. so time will tell.. He is still contracted till Dec 20th .. then he is free to start on his new venture. I am not ok with this but he has come to me with the thought that maybe he might not do it after all. Only god knows at this time what will happen. I am very protective of my faith and my heart.. right now my husband has a hard road ahead. I am feeling better for standing up .. life is getting much better again.. Thank you honey..xoxoxo

Watch out though.. I am coming lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Day 2 no change in weight.. after all the protein and fat I ate I thought I would have gained so much..lol.. thank goodness.. Now I am on day 2 Fruit day..lol

B) sandwich.. I had a wrap (350)
L) fruit (100)
D) friut (100)
sn) Friut (100)

This is the high carb .. low calorie day lol

We will see what happens.. it is hard to see eating this way as being successful.. but so many people write they lost 40lbs in 2-3 months. I will complete the first 11 day cycle and see if it does.. hope hope..lol

I am off to the dentist with Nina in about 1 hr.. not so loving this apt.. I never do.. I had really bad teeth as a child due to my mother never putting us up to brushing? I barley ever remember her buying me a toothbrush ..lol.. I am sure I had one.. but can not remember it. I now am a freaky flossier and brusher.. so I have not had a cavity since I was 16.. but I did have a bad infection that damage my front teeth.. this had nothing to do with me teeth.. but they were the casualty of the mess.. lost all my front teeth. I now have titanium implants.. boy they look so real.. love them.. so today is just a cleaning.. lol.. but I do not like it. pale 

Snow I know you are getting ready to have your procedure tomorrow.. You are in my prayers love.. I hope it works.. and goes perfectly.. xoxoxoxo

K.. off I go to get pretty.. lol
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Thanks, Debbie by this time tomorrow it will be over with. No alcohol tonight, so that will be rough! I went and had a pedicure today to pamper myself a little before having this done. I've also been catching up on some reading for my women's group Bible study. This book is not easy to read b/c it is just drudging up a lot of feelings...I guess feelings that I really need to deal with.

That Morticia chick kind of pissed me off...but one thing she said made sense and that was that your body will adjust to eating a certain number of calories. This is true I believe and also because our brains see that food is plentiful therefore we get to a point where our body just slows down on losing even though we are doing everything right. Ok, so this brings me to your diet. I'm too cheap to pay the $40 for the full plan which sounds great by the way! So help me out with this so I can adapt the really 3 plans together: vegan, flfi, & 10 bites.

11 days on and 3 days off, ok got that part.
I need more info about 11 days on.

Here are some possible days of food I could do...tell me what order to do them in, please!

1. fruit (high carb-low calorie)
2. green veggies (low carb-low calorie)
3. nuts (low carb-high calorie)
4. starch (this could be rice, beans, lentils, potatoes, corn)--(high carb-low calorie)
5. smoothies (low carb-high calorie)--I would not like this and it would be torture!

Also, if I could quit drinking alcohol, I'm sure things would be much smoother!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum