Snow White's Journal Part 2

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Snow White's Journal Part 2

Post  Snow White on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:44 pm

My computer at home is still not able to get on the internet...they are working on it.

I'm down to 175.0

Still measuring 1/2 cup portions.

Also, I'm using the 1 minute bite technique which is hard b/c I like to scarf down my food. I'm hoping it will help me this weekend.

I really want to read and catch up but I can't right now b/c I'm at work...just wanted to check in to let you know I'm still here!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:47 pm

You are doing a wonderful job love.. yay.. keep it up!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Taking 1 minute bites...very hard at dinner, but I'm doing it.

I forgot my lunch today and there is nothing in the cafeteria that is vegan. A friend gave me a bottle of water and some tortilla chips, totally vegan and was much appreciated and better than the alternative of fasting.

So it's Halloween and I'm not tempted by candy. But, it's rainy and I'm not sure we will be able to go trick-or-treating!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:41 pm

I didn't realize you are eating vegan, how is it going? It's rainy here too. I hope you get to trick-or-treat.
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:56 pm

Ahhh.. its raining with us also.. I am pulling out the umbrella's Nina would hang me if I did not take her out.. lol I hope you have the best night.. and eeeek.. most things are not vegan.. uugh.. well at least you won't wreck your plan love bug..

Have a very Happy Halloween!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:11 pm

You're doing great, Snow White! bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Is this 1 minute bite another diet by Dr Lewis?

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:58 pm

How is your Friday going love? Did you have a fun Halloween night? Did you go out or stay in? Hope you last day of the week is soooooooooo great.

xoxoxox you are doing so awesome love Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:17 am

I started the vegan lifestyle back in June and have lost quite a bit of weight (over 30 pounds). It just naturally helps lower calories. I decided to do it for both moral and health reasons. My blood pressure was incredibly high and it returned to normal within a week.

I seem to be stuck for the moment in the 170s and can't seem to break into the 160s. Hoping I can figure this out soon! I had my cheat meal tonight and I'm seriously thinking about juice fasting at least for lunch tomorrow and dinner if I can stand it. I don't know what it is about Friday night, but my body screams for Mexican food. The last few weekends I have used this as an excuse to misbehave all weekend. Not this time, I already feel sooooooo guilty and know I'll wake up to a gain tomorrow.

The one minute bite was introduced to us by our friend Insanity if I remember correctly.
Here is the site:

http://www.oneminutebite.com/

I feel this strategy can be incorporated with any plan successfully especially 5 or 10 biting or measuring. Of course I didn't use it tonight while eating my Mexican food. Maybe that's why I feel so gross right now! This could be the discovery of a very good thing for me. I don't like feeling this way after doing the one minute bite for a week and then just stuffing my face tonight....my stomach is bloated and nasty.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:38 am

Hey Darling,

I am thinking you are stuck because of your surgery love.. you are swelling so often.. are doing soooooooooooooooooo amazing love.. just keep doing what you are and you will be in the 160's right away!!!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Keep going girl, it will drop if you are faithful to your plan! I used a stopwatch for one minute bite when I first started it. Now I use an iphone app, they have a free one and one for 99cents. Its called eat slower. It dings every time to take a bite. THey also have one for android.
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:52 pm

How is today going love.. Are you enjoying you lovely Saturday. It's raining her, Nina is at her girlfriends. She is suffering massive headaches again.. uugh.. Its going to hard to remove gluten from her again.. uuugh.. but hey I have become a pretty great gluten free cook.. lol

Happy Saturday love..xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Herb'sgirl, was it you that mentioned the one minute bite before? Sorry I think I credited Insanity with that when Claire asked about it. I just downloaded the free app and I'm going to wear it out!!!

I was 174.something this morning. Then I overate ate lunch....uggg! Still vegan, at least!

It would be nice if the reason I'm stuck is b/c of the surgery. I would like to start some exercise and see what happens. I'm not sure I'm ready though. I took my last hormone pill today, so we'll see what tomorrow looks like. The extra hormones were supposed to stop the bleeding and I'm not bleeding anymore, but I am itching a lot. I think I'm just irritated from wearing a pad 24/7 for months and months.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:57 pm

I think hormone pills could be the reason why you don't lose weight right now. I really hope you'll be under 170 lbs very very soon.bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
I know how important is to see that number on the scale that will motivated even more.If you know there's no danger for your health to exercice, try it, but if that's not the case, maybe you should just diminish your daily calories for a few days although I know you don't eat very much as all of us.

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:55 pm

I am with you both.. I think exercise will build muscle, that in turn burns more calories.. but snow instead of cardio .. try resistance.. When I had cancer and was unable to go running, or dancing I turned to resistance.. I did these plans so it was easy but very muscle building..

www.hundredpushups.com  is where I started .. then onto one hundred lunges, squats and so on.. it takes 6 weeks to get to the one hundred but the schedule is really easy and you can do 100 pushups in such a short time. It reshaped my body fast. That is why I am starting the body pump dvd tomorrow..  If you get hungry have a apple.. it wont wreck your process. This just might help you get back into exercise.

Have a super Day love.. xo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:32 pm

its hard when you are doing everything right, but don't see results:cry:  hang in there
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:14 am

Ahhhhhh, the extra hormone pills! I didn't event think of that!

I need to count bites Friday night-Sunday night which lately I just have been unwilling to do! I'm considering juice fasting on Mondays to make up for it otherwise I don't know what to do. It's like once Friday hits, my body screams for food! I'm still eating vegan, but it doesn't matter, food is food and it's all about portions.

In addition to the extra hormone pills they had me on antibiotics which I think now has given me a full blown yeast infection! Lovely! I'll start treating that tonight before I go to bed. I don't know if I will feel like exercising with that! I will check out that 100 push ups site, but I don't think I could start with the push ups just because of my abdomen, but I will check it out. There must be something I can do.

We need to start a weekly weekend challenge for staying on plan because I am not behaving at all!!!! This would be fun! What if the winner(s) of the challenge who stay on plan do something lovely for themselves like choose one: manicure, pedicure, new shoes, new top, new song(s) on iTunes, go to the movies, buy a book, help me out here something in the $10-$30 price range, or heck just stash away some cash $10-$30 to save up for something big. The losers would owe 100 squats or something like that! I am at the point where weekends are ruining my plan and I need some serious reward/punishment motivation to get me through each weekend! What do you girls think?
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:32 am

That sounds great!!!! I am in on that one.. Yay

So sorry you have an infection love.. hugs.. good thing you have the meds.. I will pray for your healing fast..

Yay on challenge.. squats and lunges for me tomorrow.. week 1 day one.. Yay

night night.. xo Sleep 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Happy Challenge Day Beauty:bounce: bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:06 am

I did week 1 day 1 squats! Yay! So...I'm working up to 200 over the next 6 weeks. If I can do 200 squats a day, that should really help reshape my legs!

11/4- 175.3

Thanks for your prayers for healing. It's already feeling much better!

b-nothing
l- tomato onion soup from flfi
d- 1/4 cup potatoes w/1/4 vegan stew on top

Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:24 am

Looks like small helpings there! I used to measure food some way back a few years ago!
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:22 am

Your welcome Beauty.. I am so happy you are feeling better. yes I think we can really get those great legs we want doing 200 squats.. once the 6 weeks is up I am going to start again with extra weight added so I really burn the calories. Your are so great skipping breakfast.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil keep going love bug Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Hey Beautiful,

How is your tuesday going love.. I hope you are all healed up and not to sore from your squats yesterday. I am very sore lol.. all over lol.. but I am loving it.. feels like I am finally getting something done.

I wish you a wonderful on plan day.. xoxox Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm

11/4- 175.3
11/5- 173.7

My knees are sore, so I must not have my legs spread apart enough while doing the squats! I'll try to improve my form on Wednesday!

b-nothing
l- 1/2 cup lentil soup
d- planning 1/2 vegan burrito w/vegan ranch

Also, doing the 1 minute bite.

Last edited by Snow White on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 pm

I know from some friend who's an athlete that you need to stretch before and after working out so that you don't feel any pain in your body later.
Personally, I hate exercising, I've tried some Billy Blanks workouts on youtube but I always gave up after less than 10 minutes. I'm too lazy and unfit for that. Smile
But I'm happy to hear that you do it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:00 am

Your poor knees love.. as they are sore you need to sit back a bit when doing the squats and take the pressure off your knees.. Great job though Beautiful.. yay
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top