View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Snow White's Journal Part 2

Post  herbsgirl on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:38 am

Feel better soon!!!!!!Very Happy Very Happy 
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:22 am

I'm sorry to hear you don't feel well, Snow White! I hope you're much better today. It was a very wise decision to stop drinking in the evening because alcohol is very calorific. I know that wine is good for health and we should regularly drink a glass, but vodka has more than 200 calories per 100 ml.
Feel better and have a nice day!flower flower flower flower sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  katya on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:01 pm

I hope you are beginning to feel better!
katya

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Hang in there girl!flower 
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi love, How are you doing today. I hope you are feeling better. I worked out this week but was sick so I did not give it my all. I love this challenge though so much fun. I think I might just do the body pump .. takes longer but works out all the muscle groups. Maybe next week.

Happy Thursday Love..xo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Hey Pumkpkin.. How are you today.. back to health??? Let's get working out and lets do a great job on weekend Challenge.. yay Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Hey Beautiful,

How are you.. I am with you on being sick thing. I managed to catch a nasty cold/flu in my colon.. not fun.No  Good thing is I think I am getting better .. sure hope so. I hope you are getting better too honey..

One more thing that has happened. I have returned to a vegan diet again. I went back to it on the 21st After thinking about all the things I am going through I just decided to come full circle and return to my vegetarian life style. Fellow vegan here ...lol cheers  ..xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:05 pm

I have been so sick and not really worrying about what I'm eating, just trying to get better. I have added in some dairy this week to just get my strength back up. So really vegetarian with no eggs. Thanksgiving is Thursday. I'm working Mon. & Tue. this week. Even though I won't eat it, I'm making the turkey for the family. My son asked me to make mac & cheese. So, I'll probably just be eating a bunch of sides that day and maybe a little dessert. I'm not big on dessert much...it has to be something really good for me to really want to eat it. Once I am over this sickness, I'm going to cut the starches and eat more fruit & nuts. Before, I was eating too much starch and not enough fruit for vitamin c...I think that's why I got so sick.

My weight was 177.5 this morning, but I'm really bloated a lot and I know I'll get it off.

Thanks everyone for checking in on me, but I just couldn't even look at the computer screen this weekend!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm

That's ok Snow white! I know what you mean, our bodies can hold a lot of water weight! When we are sick, we just don't feel like doing much else~

Feel better soon!
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  katya on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:01 am

I've been sick also - I am finally feeling human again today! There is hope! Smile 
katya

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:00 am

Gosh we need a good boost of vitamin c lol.. good you are getting better love..xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey Beautiful, how is you health today. I sure hope you are on the flip side doing better honey. I am feeling off again today but on plan otherwise .. yay.. happy tuesday! bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  blaqpepa on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Sorry to hear you've all been so sick! Sending you all lots of sunshine and warmth from South Africa!!
blaqpepa

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Hey Beautiful.. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I wish you and your family a super day.. hope you are feeling so much better.. God bless you and all your family..xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 pm

How are you doing honey.. missing you.. xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:41 pm

I have been in a terrible funk! Went off plan..went vegetarian...and even ate meat like 5 times. My blood pressure is through roof again. I need to get back to vegan just for my health! Going vegetarian and adding dairy/cheese opened the lid on my food addiction. I really had achieved some relief from the food cravings by eating vegan for a prolonged period of time.

I have gained weight quickly. But I am committed to losing it quickly as well! I will weigh in with another starting weight tomorrow morning and then I know what I need to do to make it happen.

I got sick I think from a lack of vitamin C, so this is my plan and we'll see how it goes:

b-nothing
l- fresh fruit & vegan protein shake (the shake is 120 calories)
d- 1/2 cup vegan soup & vegan protein shake (I may do 1/2 cup of the solids from the soup and then 1/2 cup of the broth from the soup b/c I know that the liquid doesn't effect my hungerstat.)

The main thing is to have fresh fruit every day for the vitamin C and have less starch which was not providing me with any nutrients. Now, the soup I'm making for my dinner to eat this week does have white beans in it, but it also has lots of kale, herbs, and sun-dried tomatoes. I may even half the beans that are in the recipe and add in some broccoli. Next week, I'll look for a recipe that is more veggie-based.

I ordered the vegan protein powder online and it's not here yet, so I'll just eat a spoon of peanut butter at lunch and dinner until it arrives.

If I'm going to be a vegan for real, I've got to be more committed to making sure I have my protein and my vitamins in check so that I don't get sick again. I wasted so much progress on this illness. I'm really concerned about my blood pressure and this just can't continue on.

Thank you so much, everyone for all of your support through my down time!!!!! I could not come back to this without all your support!!!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:00 am

Hi Honey.. So happy you are doing better.. no worries on what you went through .. just great to see you are ok.. I myself am having some problems so I understand.. love you honey.. xoxoxox
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Snow White-- have a wonderful day back on your new plan! Very Happy 
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:36 am

12/2 185.6 What the fudge?????

b- nothing
l- spoon of peanut butter & an apple
d- spoon of peanut butter & 1/2 cup vegan bean, tomato, kale soup

I felt really weak like I was going to pass out...you know how those first couple of days back can be, but I didn't cheat. I may have 2 pieces of fruit with the peanut butter tomorrow. I'm doing the peanut butter for protein until my vegan protein powder gets here and trying to stay well! I also picked up a multi-vitamin and some chewable vitamin C.

Thanks for the support ladies!!! Now let's kick some a**!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:54 pm

I think the multivitamin is helping me. I must have needed something, because I feel better in some ways it seems. I also don't feel quite as deprived with the peanut butter!

Yay for getting back on track! You and I are close to the same weight. I am 5' 6". Are you the same height too?Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:09 am

I did terrible last night after I posted! Uggg!

Herb'sgirl, I'm 5'3 1/2"

The fruit at lunch is not working out at all. I felt really weak and shaky again and then ate terribly this evening, too.

The vegan protein powder arrived. I will have a shake first thing in the morning. I have packed some vegan soup (1/2 cup), a banana, and a tangerine for my lunch tomorrow. I think I will try to just eat the soup at lunch and then if I'm feeling shaky in the afternoon have some fruit. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I can't seem to get my balance back. I really don't get it b/c I was eating so little before and really not even feeling hungry. I really feel like I need that fruit in my diet, but I don't know when to eat it exactly to stay on track.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:00 am

Snow white I'm sorry to here your struggling right now but you know sometimes its difficult sometimes its ez keep at it and I'm sure it will get better for ya
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:48 am

Oh love I am sorry you are having some problems. I am in stress and have been having fruit for lunch and a small dinner .. nothing else.. so pretty much the 10 bites.. lol.

I am praying for you love.. huggies.. xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:29 pm

I want to recommend something Snow white. Its food based Chromium Gtf. It helps to balance blood sugars and hypoglycemia. Fruit based stuff can make that problem worse sometimes,
especially fruit juice makes it bad for me at times. Have you thought about a simple vit C tablet to supplement your Vit C

http://www.amazon.com/MegaFood-GTF-Chromium-100-Tablets/dp/B00028OMYK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Hang in there girl~!
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:46 pm

I jnow how you feel right now Snow White but keep going! You've gained back this weight in a short period of time and I think you'll lose it faster than if had been there for a few months. It's also happened to me so so so many times but don't worry! You can do it!bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top