Snow White's Journal Part 2

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snow White's Journal Part 2

Post  Snow White on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Well, half of my old journal is missing so Phil suggested I start a new journal.

I go back to work tomorrow, so I'll be back on my diet tomorrow. I have eaten way too much food this week (although it was vegan, still way too much.) I have gained 5 or so pounds, so definitely going in the wrong direction.

I tried to get back on track on Saturday and my pain just dictated that I eat. I figure tomorrow I'll be back at work in the normal routine and hopefully will get to restart and make some head-way to my goal for December 19...hoping to be at 140. I want to start exercising once I get get clearance from my doctor.

About 9 weeks to goal at 4.4 pounds per week...not impossible, but difficult. The stronger I keep my resolve the less time I will have to do this. I have not been to the store, so I'm not prepared to do the flfi eating 4 times a day...so for now I will stick with what I know 10 bites, 2 times per day.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Re: Snow White's Journal Part 2

Post  ElleBella on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:04 am

Hey darling, I am glad you are getting better. Being back to school will help you so much.. that is the one thing I do not like about here.. working from home means you can take breaks when ever..lol.. Stay strong.. keep healing.. yay.. xoxoxoxo love you
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Happy Columbus Day Girl, have a super duper day back to school..xoxoxoxox

I am down a lb from yesterday.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  39 to go!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:44 pm

weight: 180.3
I'm not going to stress it b/c I'm back on track and being back at work does mean no more all day eating! I had a rough day though with some pain being back on my feet again and all of the walking. I came home did what I needed to do and took a pain pill. Having a student teacher is really helping a lot! She taught most of the afternoon which was wonderful. I don't know what I would have done without her.

b- nothing
l- 1/2 cup spicy beans, rice, corn (same stuff I'm still trying to get rid of...that will be my lunch for the week!)
d- 1/2 vegan burrito w/nutritional yeast

I'm planning to have a some almond milk for in the morning for breakfast. 1/2 cup unsweetened w/ a 1/2 cup dark chocolate almond milk. I mixed it up and took a sip tonight and is was very good. I may add this to my diet just for metabolism and extra calcium and vitamins. We'll see.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:11 pm

I think that is a great plan. I will add breakfast on my workout days so I do not crash and reach for the wrong food later. I am happy you are ok. Rest tonight and god bless that wonderful student teacher.. Yay great on plan day Beautiful..xoxoxox
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:16 am

I'm glad you're back with us Snow White. There's no reason to worry about those few pounds that are back. I'm sure you'll lose better now after this break. The most important thing is for you to be in good health and the rest will follow. sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Honey how are you feeling. Are in you still in much pain love? I have you on my mind today.. hugs..xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 pm

The pain had been rough and I did not post yesterday...I was just too tired and worn out. I took a pain pill as soon as I could. I did stay on plan, though! I am still bleeding and it has been a week, so I'm not happy about that. I don't know if the procedure is going to be able to help me. I have an appointment for a follow up next week and we'll go from there.

On the up side...I am officially in a size 12 for dress pants. I skipped the 14 altogether! I only a have a few pairs of pants that fit me. I was going through my closet and found 3 pairs of size 8 pants...can't wait to fit in those. Also, people at work are starting to notice that I have lost weight which is nice.

weight: 177.0 Getting there!
birthday goal: 140

b-nothing
l-1/2 cup spicy beans, rice, corn w/mashed potatoes
s- 1/2 cup chocolate almond milk mixed w/ 1/2 cup unsweetened regular almond milk (75 calories)--I haven't tasted chocolate in 4 months, so this really tasted like a desert to me!
d- not sure yet, maybe a 1/2 cup + 1 bite of baked potato topped w/vegan chili & vegan ranch dressing

Measuring works!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo size 12.. Girl you make me so proud.. yahooo!!!bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce
So sorry you are in pain.. still bleeding uuugh.. hugs love so many xoxoxoxxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Ah love I am sooooooooooooo happy this is working for you.. wish I was not under so much stress,, its causing me to binge.. uuugh
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Congratulations Snow White! I'm very happy for you:!: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
I know how good it feels to fit smaller sized pants.

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:46 pm

How are you, Snow White? I hope you feel much better. flower flower flower flower flower 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:39 pm

I was down to 175.6 by following my plan. My husband was out of town for few days and fell down on making my daily posts. Then his boss wanted him to take me out to dinner, so of course I ate and drank like a fool (all vegan though!). Today I'm back up to 177.0. Today is our anniversary! 17 years! Yay! We are celebrating for lunch and dinner and buying a new TV. Then tomorrow my mom is taking us out to dinner. I will remain vegan, but my bites are going to be terrible. It will be okay, next week I will make up for it. I will 5 bite next week...so I will measure my food 1/4 cup for lunch, 1/4 cup for dinner and I will still have my almond milk in the morning. It will be okay.

I am still bleeding from my procedure and I have a dr. appt. on Wed. to follow up. I don't know what is going on with this. The bleeding should have stopped by now. This is also holding me back b/c I wanted to try to start exercising a little bit and I can't until this bleeding stops.

Come Monday I will be back on plan with a vengeance! Seriously! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:46 pm

I wish you and your husband a Wonderful Anniversary day love.. Yay.. So happy for you!!! You have a Rocking weekend.. Back on Plan next week.. Holding you to it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  xoxoxoxxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:54 am

Hey Beautiful, how are you doing. Very Happy Very Happy  Happy Tuesday
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Helloooooooooooooooooooo hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo echooooooooooooooooooooooooo echoooooooooooooooooooooooooo I miss you girl.. are you ok?
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:29 pm

I have been unable to log in all week...so kind of computer glitch...I was starting to worry the site had been pulled down!!!!!
I'm still with you!!!!!

Down to 172.8 (I think!)

I'm at work right now and thought I would try to login one more time. I was really started to miss you people!!!!!

I have been on plan and this week I have eaten a 1/2 cup of the tomato/onion soup from the flfi program. It has really helped. I also went to the doctor for my post op and he said everything looked good and my pathology report came back good. But I'm still bleeding a little. He said it may go on for several more weeks.

For dinner I have been measuring my food, 1/2 cup of whatever....vegan, though!

I'm so glad I was able to log on, finally!!!!!

I hope all of you are well, I'm going to try to read a few posts now!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:54 pm

It looks like my journal is back, too! Weird!!!!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:31 am

Yay.................. Rock on girl.. losing weight so great.. Missed you sooooooooooooooo much.. yay all is ok.. I am going to send my email address to you so if this happens to you again I can check for you.. hugs.. love you
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Welcome back, have a great day!
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:38 am

Thanks, Debbie & Herbsgirl!!!

I pretty much binged out on vegan food all weekend. This is the second weekend in a row I have done this. I've got to get myself under control.

My internet and this site are still acting up badly. Hopefully this can get resolved soon!

Plan for next week is to have 1/4 cup of the tomato soup mixed with a 1/4 cup of water...so it's still a 1/2 cup, but less calories.

I've got to figure out how to get the weekends under control or I won't come anywhere close to my birthday goal. When I'm feeling better I want to start easing back into exercising some. I want to make sure I am completely healed first.

Also, I'm going to do a running daily weight on here...that seems to work well for me with streaking.

Wish me luck for next week!

Have a great week everyone!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:24 am

Its funny that we all have a days.. lol.. you are not alone on this one love.. I always need a night snack.. I wish for you to find your way love..xoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Good luck for next week, Snow White! You can do this!bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:02 am

Hey, long time no see! I've been struggling with weekends too. I hope to stay strict now. We can meet our goals. Let's do it!
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top