Snow White's Journal

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Snow White's Journal

Post  ElleBella on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:01 am

Yay Love.. I know you can do this love.. I have 3 months to drop as much as I can.. today I was off plan.. very bad stress day.. but all is good I am ok now and ready for perfect day tomorrow.. I have been on my 7 days no shampoo and its going good.. I started getting a bit heavy feeling yesterday so I washed it today.. its so soft and curly.. I thought I had wavy hair.. well.. nope.. my hair is very long and full of bouncy girls.. lol.. smells so fresh and clean.. just thought I would tell you as you had shown some interest. bounce bounce bounce 

yay 2 more days love.. can not wait to see your total lost in 100 days.. I still have 40 days to go.. I better drop a good 20.. uugh lol
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Whatever your weight loss may be tomorrow, you should be proud of yourself for
sticking to the diet and having lost all that weight until now. We all know how difficult it is.
So be proud of your success, Snow White!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 am

Thank you, ladies!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Going vegan for the last 100 days, what a commitment? I'm very proud of this accomplishment no matter what the scale says. Thanks so much for your encouragement and support!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

weight: 174.6

b-nothing
l- 10 bites peas w/vegan cheese sauce
d- 5 bites vegan cabbage roll, 1 slice toast w/vegan spread

Wish me luck for tomorrow!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:19 am

Luck!!!!!! in Buckets Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Get it done!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:18 pm

weight: 173.5....only 3.5 pounds short of my goal! Fabulous!!! I'm not changing my birthday goal, so that 3.5 will have to come off and I mean now!!!! So close to the 160s and without amphetamines, chewing and spitting, or fasting...unbelievable to me! I'm doing this and doing it naturally and healthfully! I am so proud of myself, people!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

b- nothing
l- 5 bites steamed broccoli w/ vegan cheese sauce
d- planning 5 bites vegan hash browns, 5 bites tofu scramble (measured 1/4 + 1 tablespoon for each) (This is an Amy's frozen vegan meal. The first one I've tried....I'll probably be eating on it for 2 weeks!)

Today is my day 100 of being a vegan!!!
I am so glad that I made this choice!
The time would have passed anyway, losing weight or not!!!
I'm glad that I remained faithful to the vegan way of eating for the last 100 days. I had a few overeating days, but not too many. When I did overeat, I admitted and got back on track. This is key...move on!

Next, I am on to the birthday challenge and I hope you all will join me in this challenge even if you are still on the 100 day challenge!
I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny 
Hearts and sunshine to everyone!!!!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:19 am

GIRL YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!YOU KEEP ON JUMPING UP AND DOWN.. YOU ROCKED IT.. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU TOO bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

IM HERE ALL THE WAY.. BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE NEXT UP.. 160!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:58 am

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy:!: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I'm very very very very happy for you Snow White. You can be very proud of what you've accomplished so far. sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 am

weight: 173.7 up .2
I wonder if it was the frozen meal that caused the gain. Drinking a lot of water to try to flush out any extra sodium. Also, I need to go to bathroom.

b-nothing
l- 10 bites steamed broccoli w/vegan cheese sauce
d- 5 bites spinach enchilada, 5 bites mixed beans and rice w/3 mini tortilla chips

Thank you, ladies for the congratulations!!!!!
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:22 am

Yummmmmm I love vegan cheese.. yum.. Yes sodium is not fun .. for sure it causes gains. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce so proud love.. so proud
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 pm

weight: 173.7 still up

b- nothing
l- 5 bites bean avocado dip w/ 5 scoops corn chips, 1 bite fresh pineapple
d- thinking about blowing it tonight...stressful couple of days
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Oh honey.. so sorry your last few days have been stressful.. hugs
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:00 pm

I know how you feel.. I just want to eat like mad.. I have been good but dinner is coming.. uuugh.. just want to eat the whole thing.. uugh:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Fresh start again today.. I love that we are here for eat other love.. I do not know what ended up happening last night for you but I sure blew it.. lol.. I am back on plan.. will never give up.. just stamp my feet from time to time.. I am wishing you a wonderful day honey.. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks, Debbie! I 'm glad we're here for each other, too!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I went way over my on my portions last night, but stuck with the vegan eating, I think that's who I am now and I'm finding that part of it easy. Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many tortilla chips & guacamole! Then some popcorn later.

A lot of sodium!

weight: 175.5 way up, but I know a lot is water from the sodium so I'm trying not to freak out. Also, it seems like I lose one week then hold the next week and then lose the next week. So this was a holding week. Hopefully, I will lose this week. I'm willing to only eat greens for lunch if that will help. But I've got to get my freezer cleared out first.

The good news is that I went to a carnival today and only drank some lemonade. I know it had a lot of sugar...but it beat what my family ate: foot long corndogs & bbq nachos. I knew there would be nothing for me to eat so I ate before we left. But now I'm just feeling like stuffing my face again. I'm thinking I've got to get back on my circuit training again somehow!

b- nothing
l- 1/4 cup tofu scramble, 1/4 cut up apple w/ 1 tablespoon peanut butter
d- garden burger & fries (I ate it all....I just can't do an apple at lunch...I was ready to eat the paint off the wall by dinner time. Also, I am losing a lot of blood and this has made me feel weak and maybe I just needed to eat. I'm bleeding like a period constantly every day for months. The are doing the ablation to end it on Oct. 9th.). We'll see if I can get myself back in gear tomorrow. Still vegan, though!!!

I hope everyone is having an easier time than I am this weekend. I think I'm just cranky b/c I need to go to the bathroom!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey Pumpkin you are doing so well. I hope you are having a supererific day.. Love you Beautiful.. you are so Inspiring.. Keep going 160 coming right up!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Hey Love.. how are you doing today. Its been a funny day of sun and rain. Hope you are having some nice weather today.. bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:53 am

Well, this weekend did not go well eating wise! But I'm back on plan today....weight was 177 point something (I forgot).

b- nothing
l- plum
d- 1/2 bagel w/vegan spread, 3 bites broccoli w/vegan cheese sauce

Off to do enemas!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 am

No worries love.. You are so in the right frame.. back on plan .. Yay.. cheers 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Don't worry about the few pounds that are back, Snow White. I know how hard is be on a diet during the week-end. You'll do better this week. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 pm

weight: 175.9 down a little, but still up from my best!

Hoping to be down some more tomorrow! I didn't do the enemas last night b/c I was able to go on my own. I've got to kick it into high gear because I have to go get my picture made for my driver's license before my birthday (Dec. 19th)! I love my old picture and there is no way I'll be at that weight (130) before then! Uggg!

No more cheats!
No more cheats!
No more cheats!
No more cheats!
It's not worth it!
It's not worth it!
It's not worth it!
It's not worth it!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:05 am

You can there love.. you can!!!!!!!!!!! We believe in you.. you have the ability to stick to it.. look at your vegan resolve.. Yes You Can Do It!!!!!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:53 am

It's not impossible to lose 45 pounds in 2 1/2 months. I'm wondering if you haven't reached a plateau at this moment. Maybe you should try to eat what you want without keepping track of the calories for a few days and after my experience you should see your weight go down.
You can do this, Snow White, we're here with you!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Thank you ladies, for your support!!! I'm going to go for it!!!!

weight: 174.6

b-nothing
l- 1/2 cup vegan mashed potatoes topped w/ Spicy Rice, Bean and Lentil Casserole
d- 1/4 vegan split pea soup & 1/2 bagel
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:12 am

I knew you had it in you.. Lets do it.. You are so close.. do not count me out.. just know I am doing it by feel.. lets see what happens k.. Cheers Beauty
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Wow!!! That's wonderful news, Snow White! Keep going!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top