reached my goal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reached my goal

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:18 pm

hey guys!

yay! reached my goal of 135lbs today

next goal: 130lbs.

taking it a day at a time, mixing up the food, and knowing "eat less, lose weight!"

so simple. scientific. and worry free Smile

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Re: reached my goal

Post  ElleBella on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 am

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

so sad

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm

this is so sad ellabella that this was in JUNE. and I've gone all of july & august unable to reach 130lbs.

It saddens me because next week I'm going to be on camera and now have the focus and intention of loosing as much as I can till then, but now realizing I could've lost it a long time ago and gave up on myself. No matter what excuse I use, I wasn't motivated enough in 1 1/2 mnths to lose 5 lbs which I could've easily done.

So now I'm back to the forum, and facebook page, and even though I've been focusing on the shoot and losing as much as I can till then... my REAL goal is somewhere around 118lbs and I now realize I'm the only one holding myself back.

Sad

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Darling girl.. I can tell you if you just eat between 5-600 calories a day you will lose a lb or more a day. I am doing this right now. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.. if I have any calories left over I eat a snack in the evening. I do not do this low fat as I understand that come then end I will go back to eating normal food.. I just cut every thing in half.. If I eat a burger I have half of it.. most normal hamburgers cut in half are 150 in calories.. I am satisfied.. Just do not think about it and stress.. this will keep the weight on . I wish you all the luck.. I have to be on tv soon also.. uugh.. lol.. and I have a good 80 lbs to go. I have lost 6lbs in the last 8 days.. Good Luck Girl..bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:17 am

ella,

early today i wouldve stuck to 5 bite until i went to work and nearly passed out being so dizzy. 2 choices- go home oreat.

had 200 cal protein bar. will let you know what scale says tomorrow but it was NOT WORTH IT to risk my health like that. just for camera. going to try high protein breaking up meals tomorrow. wish me luck! and i like your plan.. sounds perfect to still lose 1lb

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm

weighed in today bella @ same 132.5lbs but yesterday's episode scared me half to death!

im trying 500-600 cals today

started off with celery, tun, avocado (170cals)

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:20 pm

I am with you .. your health is way more important than any TV show. The 500-6 will drop weight.. yay.. do what works for you and that you can live with. Wishing you a fab day!!bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:31 pm

thank you bella! how did you do yesterday?

i'm really praying it will..
protein gives me amazing energy I NEED and focus...
i shoot next week & would be so grateful to just lose 3lbs into the 20s so i can say I DID IT!!

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:02 pm

I am doing ok love.. I gained a lb.. but I walked so much yesterday and that always puts me up for one day.. Keep up the great work!! bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:37 am

i feel you, maybe water retention??

so today i've had mostly celery, avocado, tuna, chicken... and striving for 500 cals eating every few hrs

I have SO MUCH more energy and focus today. feels great.

i also took diuretic since ive been spotting off-on this week and feeling bloated. if i dont stop spotting tomorrow, im going to stop taking birth control for few days. i tried to just keep taking them, but maybe "that time" needs to happen

a friend was telling me about ketosis and i've been reading up on it. protein gives me the most energy, so im considering doing the no-carb thing after 12pm. i didnt have any fat/carbs after 1pm today.

do you notice with 5 bite you feel very soft? even though i was getting skinnier, i felt softer unless i worked out but then had less results. tomorrow i'm going to train in the morning (intense martial arts) and see what it does for me.

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Yup that will work.. I also do a lower carb system with low calories.. but I carb shift.. If I know I have a movie coming up I eat no carbs on that day and enjoy popcorn that night.. keeping me lower in carbs.. Good luck.. yay If you do want to eat carbs.. eat fruit.. its so good for you and has loads of fiber.. keeping you also full.. Great Job bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:01 pm

well so far today no weight loss. i did feel good though, and went to training and started feeling super dizzy Sad even with celery and lots of chicken..so i sorta broke down infront on everyone explaining the frustration with it and they prayed for me

im not in a prayer circle or anything but weird everyone i happen to train with are christians- dont know what sector, and they all started praying for me. all maybe different sectors but they made me feel really good and so i just started praying myself. never thought to pray for weight loss- lately i dont pray at all very much and when i got home had all these creative ideas for script im working on and a voice said "eat! dont be afraid of food"

should i really care all this much? i would love a miracle.. and something higher than me to take over this ship. i ate anything i wated- peanut butter, avocados, chicken, jello, whatever. and if i gain OH WELL. ill diet tomorrow. or not, or maybe ill be fine and ive put too much nonsense into this all

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Oh.. you poor thing.. I hope you are feeling better now.. Very Happy 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:15 pm

i am thanks, but i did gain 1.5lbs lol.. ooohhh well, whatta ya gunna do.

i talked to my friend who did lindora (ketosis) and have been researching ketosis. im having problems not gaining consuming over 800 cals. i think i gave up too easily on this plan.. ugh imma keep trying

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:39 am

I wish for you to find your plan girl.. You can do this anyway you wish.. your body must be figuring out what your up to and is holding on to weight? Have a super weekend sunny 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:09 pm

bella!!!

how are you doing!?

SO last friday was husbands bday and mine sunday... needless to say, the scale was ignored (maybe got up to 135-136)

But today, Wednesday, I got down to 131! yay!!! and fully expect to be @ 129 or less tomorrow

I joined the $50/1 year subscription to slimming station and got to speak directly to dr. lewis and read all the forums. this completely cleared up all the confusion and frustration. and also i got to see people who have lost and are able to maintain. i shoot this fri & sat and think it's perfect cause i'll be 127fri and 125 sat which works great with the scenes im shooting

here's some of the things i got out of talking with dr. :

1. body fat is reserve and only works 1 way- eat less, weigh less.. eat more, weigh more. of ANYTHING
2. 5bite is only to lose the weight and the work is NOT DONE.
i've lost 2 lbs/day eating 1 snicker and sugar free gum and lots of lime/lemonaide that keeps me full. yesterday i had a few bites of meat/grape but i still lost 2 lbs and dr.lewis suggests eating as little as necessary to maximize results.. REMEMBER. this is only a tool to get the weight OFF but that's only 1st step
3. around 19 bmi body hormones change and being slim is much easier
4. gotta THINK like a naturally slim person- dont think about food, think about how amazing you feel and how amazing you're doing and look forward to the future in which you'll naturally be thin and not have to put effort towards it. i looked up how naturally thin people behave and think, and its so true. on pinterest or in free time im always thinking, talking, pre-planning what i'll eat even hours and days ahead of time. naturally thin people dont do this!!!!! they eat when they're physically hunger, and only to the extent of satiation. this has helped SO MUCH in focusing on how amazing i'll look and knowing i'll learn how to be naturally thin and not be emotionally inclined to eat.. plus 2lb loss on scale everyday= guaranteed success!
5. "healthy food" is usually food that has a lot of water in it & filling. dr. lewis talks about you can only gain the weight of food you put into your body, MINUS the water in it. so if you eat a ton of grapes, yes you are eating less than a ton of chocolate because it has more water (defacing calorie principle)

So these things have definitely shifted my thinking and i've lost 4lbs in 2 days!!!!! and it hasnt been difficult once i stopped making excuses for myself...
i hope this helps you, and i hope it inspires you. i know you have to be on camera soon and i my wish is that you realize this NOW instead (like me) realizing it in time to only lose so much weight.. cause now i know and am focusing on 110lbs as my permanent weight (bmi 18.5)

for past 2 weeks ive messed up a lot and gotten so confused in fear of shooting.. and thinking about the chicken and waffles im going to stuff down after we shoot. today, i dont want that. im going to prepare my 1 meal for shooting dates and bring a gallon of sweetened lime water to set for energy & to keep me full. i know my husbands planning something post-shooting, and i will maybe indulge with him a little.. but i dont want to continuously yo-yo and KNOW my hungerstat has changed, i only have to eat until my belly is full, and can maintain weight that day instead of gain

please let me know how things are going!

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Wow.. You have done a huge job girl.. It is such a wonderful gift you give your self to see this a make it your goal.. I am doing good.. my health issues are not so good.. but I am doing good. Thank you for asking. Have a super day!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Just go for it , in every diet or trying to lose weight must be some motivations for losing weight
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top