Strength in numbers? :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strength in numbers? :)

Post  R.C.B on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:06 am

Hi everyone! I've successfully done the diet once before (accidentally, as I wasn't intentionally counting bites, but ended up eating about 5 bites per meal), and lost a little too much weight, believe it or not. I since got a desk job and started grazing a little out of boredom and sitting all day due to the job. I'm hoping to lose 7-8 lbs, and I'm you all to be intentional about it because even though its small in number, the gain is apparent to me and has become distracting.
I'm hoping to be able to encourage some of you and find some encouragement along the way! Hoping to do it in about a month Smile
Also- I do have 2 "cheats" as far as the diet rules are considered: 1. I'm going to eat popcorn if I go to the movies. Sorry, it's life and I'm on a diet, not a diet with life interrupting. I love popcorn at the movies Wink 2. Sometimes on the weekends, or if I'm invited out, I may have breakfast (5 bites of course).
That's all!
See you all around the forum!
R.C.K
R.C.B

Back to top Go down

Re: Strength in numbers? :)

Post  ElleBella on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Welcome back to the plan.. I think we all agree that there are sometimes when a cheat is needed.. especially with popcorn bounce  yum. I have not been successful on this plan yet.. but am trying everyday to push my self into discipline.. lol I wish you all the best and am happy to support you losing those lbs.. Cheers! Debbie
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top