stalled- tips breaking through

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stalled- tips breaking through

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:24 pm

i'm extremely grateful to this diet for helping me essentially get from 145lbs to 139lbs. 

That is an accomplishment in itself, and something i would like to first acknowledgement. (esp. because ive been dietin what feels like FOREVER without good results. inches, but no weight.. and would've cut off my own arm previously to be 'in the 30s"). 

But its been about 2/3 days of not being able to break through 139lbs. i've talked about this before- how it feels difficult at times to just break through one bracket and be safely in it. in "the 30s currently". im trying to take it one day at a time and 1lb at a time. 

the good news is its already 1pm and i dont feel stomach hungry. this is REALLY great because i can tell today, going home & BBQing with the family,    i'll be able to stick to it and do well. 

wish me luck and a break through!

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Re: stalled- tips breaking through

Post  ElleBella on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 pm

When I was stuck, I just cut the grains..sugar and starch.. shifted right away.. good luck!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

still @ 138.5

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm still @ 138... something something which is WEIRD because this weekend I went home and weighed myself on my grandmas scale, which read 137  on sunday. 
i know i didnt gain, if anything, shouldve lost today. 
i did cut out grains and sugar. and followed the diet over the weekend. i definitely felt smaller. 

im going to try another scale tomorrow. its also that time of the month, but usually i only puff up days before and once it begins i drop the water weight. 

my focused goal is to get to 135lbs. if i dont see a noticeable change on the scale tomorrow, i'll do a snicker day. if that doesnt work, i'll go protein only. 
either way- im gunna break through this and figure it out!!!

(p.s. my husband's daughter, my daughter in law, has cystic acne. they've taken her to docs, dermatologist, out of country, and bought tons of different medications but nothing has completely solved the problem. his response was, "there's only so much we can do'. and i immediately called him out on it. my philosophy is "there's always a solution". so no matter the problem or situation, stay focused and never accept failure."

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Re: stalled- tips breaking through

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum