The Snickaaasss!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life..

Post  Jessa_s on Fri May 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Ladies, Im not weighing in this monday...This week has been horrible pale Someone made some really ugly comments about my weight &appearance..I just broke down &did what I always do, binge.a lot. I know I let you all down..&Im so so sorry.This isnt an excuse. I just wanted you to know, this wont happen again..I now understand the only reason this person said these awful things is b/c of how they feel about themselves. Whether they admit it or not. I will never give someone the power to make me feel so low.
-All I want is to be healthy&happy. So, thats exactly what I choose. Smile
I hope all of you are doing great! I cant wait to see the results Smile &Dont ever forget ladies, YOU ARE AMAZING.
xo
Jessa_s

Back to top Go down

Re: The Snickaaasss!!!!!!!

Post  Jenny P. on Fri May 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Jessa I am soooo sorry that happened. Some people can be so aweful. I hope you feel like this forum can be a safe place to get away from people like that. As far as the team weigh in goes..you do what you gotta do and know that we will all be behind you one hundred percent sunny
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  kitty on Sat May 29, 2010 11:54 am

Jessa, i hope you are feeling better. I know this reaction on those sorts of comments. It's totally irrational and counter-productive and yet we do it (binge). But I think understanding WHY you ate in the first place is the most important step to quitting that kind of behaviour. At least that's what I hope (for both of us). Don't let people drag you down! If you stick to this, you are on your way to never hearing such horrible things ever again.

To all of you: I unfortunately cannot weigh in on Monday. I am away over the week and come back next Sunday. So my next weigh in will be on the 7th June. Maybe I can log-on the internet somewhere to be your cheerleader Smile (but can't promise Sad )

kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  rachee08 on Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm

HEY "Snikass!!" haha I love the name! We are "the 5bite bandits!!" ;D I just wanted to check in with you guys and see what days you are doing weigh ins and I see that you do it Mondays! GREAT! I am going to start a mutual page for the team captains or WHOEVER to go on Monday nights (Or whenever all the losses are known) and post the total #s lost for the team for the "friendly competition" aspect of it! hehe good luck to all of you guys I gues in reality we're all on the same team... but this is a GREAT motivator I think!! Smile have a GREAT week! I'll get the page up and maybe we can do the 1st "official competition weigh in" Mon.! If that's not OK let me know!
rachee08

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Sun May 30, 2010 1:55 am

alright so i know im not part of the game- but u know i love u all and i have only the MOST support for whatever team!!!

Jessa- those people are cold, disgusting and honestly heartless. Regardless of what u see in someone else's life u are NEVER given the right to judge others for their appearance in such a harsh way. In many ways, being part of this diet is proving ur strength. U have decided to make a change, u are going to be strong and ur going to see this thru till the end. Struggling sucks, but it makes u stronger- and stronger than them is exactly what ur going to be. Hang in there, forget about their nonsense and u focus on you. In that end, you are the ONLY one who should be worried about ur weight- for ur health, for ur happiness and confidence, and for ur general well being. NOT because some morons said some crummy things.

Above all no one has control over ur eating more than u do. They dont make u binge, u LET them. Dont let people that are this worthless have that.
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

thank you<3

Post  Jessa_s on Sun May 30, 2010 2:10 am

I've trusted you all more than I've ever trusted anyone in my life, when it comes to weight loss.I never realized how draining it can be, both physically & mentally when battling on your own..
The support here is awesome<3
&I feel tons better! soo ready to get back in the game[: Im also starting a journal so I can write down how Im feeling &ways to deal. Instead of just eating myself into numbness..Again, thank you so much, jennyP,kitty,phil &teaismyhappyplace for the kind words &advice! b/c in the end, you're right, this is my life &I choose to be healthy&happy. You're all on my x-mas list, FOREVER lol!
btw;rachee thats such a great name! I love it!
Jessa_s

Back to top Go down

Post  orig5biter on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Sorry guys, the holiday screwed me up! My weight is 232. I don't how I gained 3 lbs except I moved my scale to a different place Sad The weight isn't coming off at ALL this week and I've been walking and busting my ass! Grr

orig5biter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top