31 day 2 a new lifestyle !!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 31 day 2 a new lifestyle !!!

Post  Mrs5BD on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:05 am

I had to smile when you said you bought your leftovers home for the stray cat

Popcorn is just pure evil. I am so embarrassing when I eat hot yummy popcorn, I practically shovel it in, fistful after fistful, barely leaving myself time to breathe and chew Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
And I have an intolerance to corn, so the payback is a ..........
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Live on farm an have strays all the time, so Iam always feeding extra animals! Hoping 2 get my hands on 1 or 2 so I can take them 2 get spayed/ neutered .... Until then they get my extra bites! cat

Another morning , God I miss breakfast ! I go 2 bed early so nite snacking isn't a problem, but I'm up with the sun an starving! So I will just have my coffee and read my Bible b4 church! Food from God is always better! study
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

I'm with you on the breakfast thing.. uuugh.. how long does the morning hunger really last? how many days are on? Hope you have a wonderful morning. GB
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Well I'm on day 3 with 2 meals a day... At first of year when I first started playing with 5 bites, I lasted a week with no breakfast because I was always starving after my swim..but then I started added a sunflower bagel w/ SB jelly an still lost 15lbs n 2 mths.. Im sure it would have been a bigger lose on scales if I had skipped BF, but I still lost inches during that time. Never took measurements but jeans (size 12 juniors) I could not wear @ Christmas r so lose now that my DH told me yesterday that I needed 2 buy more or wear a belt ... I plan 2 skip BF this month, then may add it back! I LOVE BF!!! I love you
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Day 3
Multivitamins
B- coffee w/ 2 creamers
4 prunes ( trying 2 take care of tummy health b4 problem)
L- 4 bites chicken tenders (Hardee's) 2 bites peach cobbler
1 bite choc/chip cookie
D- 3 bites beef stroganoff , 2 bites fiber one brownie

Coke zero & water all day

It's a good thing 7 is my favorite # and not 27 or I would never lose weight! Ugh scratch
But I'm ok with that, I will not give up! I feel good, and not having as many side effects as
I did first of the year... I had foggy brain an a metallic taste the first week! And long story
Short that's how I found 5 bite, cause I was wanting 2 do a 7 bite diet 3x a day! Googled it
2 c if anybody else had ever done it an found 5 bites! affraid
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Wow that is great.. your meals sound tasty.. I have never had the fibre one brownie.. how does it taste? I am making cheese cake bites today.. this is what I plan to eat for those end of the dinner meal bites.. I love prunes too.. my daughters favorite is date sqaure.. hmmm I should make some of those too.. lol.

Thank you for sharking.. GB
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Mmmm ur treats sound great 2! The brownies r not bad (not like homemade) but want more fiber! I normally don't eat a lot of meat, but I though the protein would help with the hungry! Can't hardly wait till I get a big salad! My biggest problem is sweets Twisted Evil And with fiber one brownie it takes care of sweet an fiber!
GB
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:07 pm

I know.. I am a complete protien girl.. I love sweets too.. I just love food so much.. if I do not eat a protien rich meal I will be hungry in a hour.. no good.. lol..
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:11 am

I love all the Fiber One stuff...but I haven't tried the brownie either. Sounds like you're doing great staying on plan! Great job!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Sometimes I eat a breakfast sandwich for lunch...that may help if you are really missing the breakfast foods.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:29 am

Sounds good 2, I do have bagels 4 lunch , but I love multigrain Cheerios and Special K cereal.... And they don't keep my hungry away long enough till dinner .... But thanks 4 idea!

Has anyone ever tried the APP "My Fitness Pal" it's pretty cool, almost like WW ?
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:28 am

No I have not tried it.. have fun with it though! Very Happy
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Well I couldn't resist the scale monster, curious about my extra bites from weekend! So drum roll please lol!
Day 4
SW- 163.6
CW- 160.0
- 3.6 lbs lose. Happy dance bounce
Would be better if I couldn't count to 7 !!! But I'm happy with progress!
Busy day so I made plans 4 meals, will come back an post if changes!

30 mins yoga
Multivitamins
B- coffee w/ 2 creamers
L- 5 bite blueberry Greek yogurt / pumpkin flax granola (mixed)
D- 3 bite shrimp/Alfredo pasta, 2 bite fiber one brownie
Water/coke zero
I hid all other foods n house, (hehe)
Have a blessed day my friends!
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Well I read something last nite, that hit home 4 me cause I'm sort of a minimalist (live life with less)...I always try 2 cut out as much technology as possible... So I don't do FB or twitter, an 2 day I was thinking I'm doing the same thing on the forum... Social media( not knocking it 4 others if that is what they like) any way this is what I read:
.I don't want to make this complicated at all! The reason why I chose this diet was because of the simplicity..counting calories was exhausting (I tried that before this!)..and also, it was reallly frustrating..when I went out to eat..I'd have to know where we're going ahead of time..and if I didn't, I'd stress about calories, or try to look it up on my phone..which was ridiculous..or if we went over to a friend's house, I'd have no clue how many calories were in what they were giving me! So, I felt like it was really hard to win doing that! Then I heard about 5 Bites, and I was just like wow, now I don't have to worry, I could eat some of that casserole or brownies or whatever..and not worry about the calories..awesome!
Any how, I feel like the diet truly works and I need 2 try doing it on my own like I have been doing. I want it 2 be a lifestyle change that goes along with my daily exercises, so I'm signing off the forum but still plan 2 eat my 5-7 bites 3x aday I will b adding Zumba, and hydro fitness 2 my swimming an yoga! I love going 2 gym... I also love 2 eat (hehe) hoping 2 level out around 125-130.... Fit but healthy!
I've really enjoyed chating with u good people, and will check back mayb later!
Take care an God Bless!
Remember 1 meal at a time, 1 day at a time !!! flower
And Eat,Pray & Love!!!
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:02 pm

God Bless You on your journey. It was great to fallow you. Ciao for now..xo Debbie
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  labika on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:04 am

Hi all,

this is my 4th day and i feel very dizzy all the time. At work my brain doesn't work at all Sad. What should i do ?? any suggestions?

labika

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:24 pm

I know what you mean! When I very first started this diet I felt extremely tired and dizzy. I thought I was going to pass out. Unfortunatley, I don't really have any good suggestions. Your body needs energy and more food. Maybe you could take a few extra bites of food? That's what I had to do. Or maybe you need to eat something with more protein? You could try eating boiled eggs or a protein bar? I've never done it but some people say drinking warm water, coffee, tea or chicken broth really helps. Sorry I couldn't help much Sad
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:04 am

Eat a small apple that will replenish your low sugar so you can function. If it happens again drink some broth. It has a good amount of salt in it and aids in hydration stores. I hope this helps you. It works for me when I am properly on plan.

Debbie
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top