Has anyone been a member of Slimming Station?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone been a member of Slimming Station?

Post  danielsaun on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:44 pm

I was just curious if anyone has been a member of Slimming Station's online forum? I was thinking of joining but it seems their price went from $50 a year to $50 a month? Wow inflation.

I heard they have tips on how to keep the weight off after reaching your goal, for ex. how many bites for maintenance and such.

I am glad I found this site.

danielsaun

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone been a member of Slimming Station?

Post  katya on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:37 am

I was a member of the Slimming Station a year or so ago. Back when it was $50 for the year. The main benefit for me was just being able to connect with others who were trying to do the same thing. Dr. Lewis would give advice, but, really it amounts to skip breakfast, 5 bites for lunch, 5 bites for dinner. For maintenance it was advised to keep adding on additional bites to find what works for you because everyone is an individual. Not worth the money, IMHO, when a forum like this is available.
katya

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:16 am

I was a member of the slimming station in 2010.
The best thing was support from fellow biters. This forum is great for that and is free Smile
One thing that was cool is that the Dr. did a webinar each week and you could chat with him and ask questions. He gave really personalized attention and it helped me stay on track, however, he did seem to repeat himself over and over and over. Most info was the same as in the book.
I would recommend buying the book, BUT most info about the diet is online as well.
At the time I was on, it was only 50 a year and I thought it wasn't worth the money.
It would be interesting to see what they offer now....
But yeah, one of the best things about this diet is how inexpensive it is. I would probably save the fifty a month and go on vacation when I hit my goal weight Smile
Also, if you want updates from Dr. Lewis, I think he is on twitter....
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top