Does the light headedness get better?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does the light headedness get better?

Post  danielsaun on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi,

I have over the last few years done what I call a modified 5 diet eating plan.

No breakfast, 7-10 bites for lunch, about 10-20 for dinner, and 10 for desert. I was still losing about 1 pound a day.

The reason is I am a tall, fairly athletic guy, and when I stick to only 10 bites a day I am so light headed in the afternoon I have fallen down a few times, not good.

Is anyone else feeling the same as me? I know Dr. Lewis says exercise isn't necessary, but it is for my peace of mind and stress releif.

danielsaun

Back to top Go down

It does

Post  me on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:03 am

The lightheadedness does go away if you space out your food, especially your carbs better. See, what you are doing is refraining during the early day and carbing out in the evenings by having dinner, then dessert, so you aren't balancing your blood sugar enough. I would suggest that you don't eat dessert every day and move some of those extra bites you would normally use for dessert into lunchtime to put yourself on a more even keel.
me

Back to top Go down

Reason for no exercise!

Post  JSue14 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Exclamation 
danielsaun wrote:Hi,
Because of the amount of food in your body, it would not sustain that type of stringent exercise! So, this is why you are light headed! Cut out the exercises! cyclops Modify your food intake and vary with the amount of food you intake and only do a limited amount that you want feel so light headed! I love you 

I have over the last few years done what I call a modified 5 diet eating plan.

No breakfast, 7-10 bites for lunch, about 10-20 for dinner, and 10 for desert. I was still losing about 1 pound a day.

The reason is I am a tall, fairly athletic guy, and when I stick to only 10 bites a day I am so light headed in the afternoon I have fallen down a few times, not good.

Is anyone else feeling the same as me? I know Dr. Lewis says exercise isn't necessary, but it is for my peace of mind and stress releif.

JSue14

Back to top Go down

buzz??

Post  Houndy on Thu May 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Would that be a good light headedness??! I was feeling pretty good after the headaches stopped.
Houndy

Back to top Go down

Re: Does the light headedness get better?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top