Day 12 - Procrastination

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Day 12 - Procrastination

Post  120-4life on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Up at 6 to feed Maggie the cat, had a cup of herbal tea with lemon juice and fresh grated garlic, and went back to bed until 9. My throat is feeling better now. I think I'm weakening the virus. Smile I've also been taking a supplement that makes water alkaline. Drinking that water creates an environment that viruses cannot survive in.
I'm going to see if I can wait til noon to eat. I've got my to do list and need to get on it. Have been checking email messages and one of them had this to get me going and stop procrastinating:

"Successful people are successful because they form the habits of doing those things that failures don't like to do."~ Albert Gray ~

"Procrastination is a huge drain on your energy. When was the last time you ever gained additional energy from putting something off?

Pick up some extra energy and keep your momentum rolling by doing whatever is NEXT, right NOW!

What's ONE thing you've been putting off? Could you do it right now?"

- My answer is YES! Get dressed! Very Happy

Have a great successful day!

120-4life

Back to top Go down

Re: Day 12 - Procrastination

Post  ElleBella on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 pm

You too.. feel better..hugs

One thing today I am doing is keeping it real!

Cheers! Deb
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Thank you, Dear Heart!

Post  120-4life on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 am

I appreciate your concern, Debbie. You're so sweet. My throat is all better, no more soreness!
Getting real is definitely the way to go! Good for you! Let's hear more about that. Cool

120-4life

Back to top Go down

Re: Day 12 - Procrastination

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum