Hello fellow 5-biters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello fellow 5-biters

Post  Brighteyes1385 on Tue May 18, 2010 7:58 pm

My name is Sarah, I just started the 5-bite diet yesterday so this is my 2nd day.
I am starting at 5'7" and 249 lbs and my goal weight is 135 lbs. I am very motivated to do this! I have been overweight since I started having kids, now 3 kids later I am done with that part of my life. My aunt went from a size 16 to a size 1 since this past January so that is what kicked my motivation into high gear! I have tried a lot of other things for dieting and they never worked and I know this one does! I am also only 25 years old, that's way too young to spend my life fat and miserable and I have 3 daughters that will need someone to look up to Smile Anyways, that's my introduction, I look forward to getting and giving support for this diet, to all the other 5-biter's, STAY strong Smile

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello fellow 5-biters

Post  Snow White on Wed May 19, 2010 2:07 am

Bright Eyes,
I'll be with you every step of the way...I'm at 210 today. I will be starting the diet back on next Tuesday, May 25. Stay strong and keep going! WE can do this! : )
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil on Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 am

Welcome Brighteyes Very Happy

Snow White and Brighteyes... I was wondering if you two would be interested in a diet teams idea (read the progress section) - Rachee08 mentioned the idea and I was wondering who would be intersted ... but i will post more in the proper section Smile
Phil
Admin

http://5bitediet.find-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxMorbel on Wed May 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Goodluck !
we are all here to support you Very Happy
x

MaxMorbel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighteyes1385 on Wed May 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks for all the support and replies! On my 3rd day now and going strong! I have lost 3.4 lbs so far! It is so amazing to finally be dropping the weight after so many times failing at other diets! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Brighteyes1385 on Wed May 19, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to my happy face at the end)

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

YES, I am interested in joining a diet team!

Post  Snow White on Wed May 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Just put me where I am needed and I will participate! : )
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighteyes1385 on Wed May 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Snow White wrote:Just put me where I am needed and I will participate! : )

I will participate as well Smile

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Wed May 19, 2010 3:36 pm

welcome!!
u can definitely do this- just takes a little planning and discipline- other than that, u've got this under control.

and ur reasons for doing this are truly worthwhile. im 25 as well, and there is no reason why u should be unhappy with ur body, kids or no kids, u should look and feel the way that u want to and not settle for what it seems like you should. Kids are not a reason to let urself go, and starting to lose they weight is the absolute hardest step. I know LOTS of really hot young moms, and think about it, ur DONE with kids, so if u get in shape now, u can keep it for the rest of ur life!

we're all supporting you!
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighteyes1385 on Wed May 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank you so much! It is definitely not a reason to let myself go, it was after trying diet after diet that I finally gave up and went in to depression binge eating mode which made everything worse! But now is my new beginning and going very strong! Day 3 is actually easier so far! I am psyched! Smile My husband has been on the diet for 2 days now too and has lost 7 lbs but he doesn't have that much to lose!

I think everyone on this forum is just so strong, determined and supportive it is truly great! We can all do this if we stick together Very Happy

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Post  kitty on Wed May 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Hey brighteyes (does your name happen to have anything to do with the band?),

I am also a serial dieter and nothing has ever really worked. We can really do this! And supposedly it gets easier after the 3rd day (i can't really confirm Embarassed at least not yet Laughing ). Good luck!

kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighteyes1385 on Wed May 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey Kitty, nope it doesn't have anything to do with the band Smile It was a nickname that I was given by friends when I was younger and it just kinda stuck with me!

One thing I am doing and I am not sure if it is bad is I am weighing myself ALOT, every morning, mid day and evening and my weight just keeps going down and down! I am now 244.2 lbs! It's just too amazing to me watching it drop so rapidly! Stay strong Kitty because this diet is SO worth it!!!!

Brighteyes1385

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top