Kacis joining the 60 day challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kacis joining the 60 day challenge

Post  Kaci002 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:59 am

Hi all,

Just starting my journal for the 60 day challengue to be at goal by 21st September, which conviently is 1 day before my party for my 40th birthday (although my actual birthday isnt until 10 Oct).
While I know I cant lose all my weight by then I have set myself an initial goal of 161lbs. My 60 days challengue is actually 58 as im 2 days behind.
This is really going to happen this time, no more messing about, for 58 days I am going to follow this to the letter (apart from 1 coffee with milk a day thats my only extra allowance) when I get to 50 days I am going to start increasing my bites slowely so that when it gets to my party my body is ready for alcohol and abit more food. After 1 week I will get back on it and start a new goal to get to 140 lbs.

So here we go

Day 1/58 - weight 202 lb

xxx

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

Re: Kacis joining the 60 day challenge

Post  mommieof2 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Kaci, Welcome and your goal is very much attainable if you stick to the diet the way it's suppose to. You will find a lot of us stick to it then have a cheat day or two and when AF is around we tend to over eat certain things as most woman do.. Marc, however, has a bit of an advantage on us as he's Male and gets to lose weight a lot quicker than we do and he doesn't have to deal with the mean ole' monthly visitor.. Anyway good luck and know we are all behind you here... I am starting the challenge as well and hopefully we can reach our goals together...
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaci002 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Thanks and good luck to you too

xxx

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaci002 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 am

Hi all,
Had a very good day yesterday, 5 bites of chicken & veg stir fry for lunch and 5 bites of chicken casserole for dinner.
Only extras i had was 2 cups of coffee with small amount of milk and I am drinking pints of water with a tiny amount of sugar free Ribena in.

Can anyone recommend a milk substitute which works ok on this diet?

Unfortunately my good day was not reflected in my weight but I dont mind, I believe my body is a little confused with the off/on over the past few weeks.
Came across an interesting web site with a blog from a guy called Dave who has sucessfully lost heaps of weight, alot of the 5bd and using zero carb as well, so if my weight still struggles to go down I might try limiting my carbs - has anyone tried this?

So stats are:

1/58 - weight 202lb
2/58 - weight 202lb

xx

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Yep dave has passed through here. If you go to the challenge board I believe it's called the 20 day challenge, he popped in there and left some comments. Keep up the good work you will see your weight fall off...
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Hi Kaci

Post  16Again on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Yep, Dave came through.

I think our Snow White invited him over for the Challenge.

Most of his Postings were in the Introductions "Howdy for TEXAS" which he used for his journal.

I Bumped it with a new post so you can find it easier.

And mommie's right. He posted also on the last page (7) of the 20 day Streak Challenge for his sign-off, goodbye.

You're So Right. His Blogs ARE Inspirational.

And, Very Low-Carb (or Zero-Carb) is phenomenal, in conjunction with this diet. Just know that if you go that route, Enough dietary FAT is AS important as Enough dietary PROTEIN. If you have any questions, I can be of service, in that regard.

Blessings,

Marc
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum