I'm gonna start this! - just a couple of Q's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm gonna start this! - just a couple of Q's

Post  chri92 on Sun May 16, 2010 9:27 am

Hey guys!
ok so i decided I'm gonna try the 5 bite diet for 2 weeks!
the thing is I'm not overweight I have a bmi of 22.1
However, I used to be thinner and I want to lose a bit of weight for Summer
My Q is - will it be harder for me to lose those extra pounds because i am in the healthy range????

thanks Smile

chri92

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm gonna start this! - just a couple of Q's

Post  kitty on Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 am

Hey chri92,

I am also quite new to this forum, but like you, I am not overweight (on the upper end of the normal BMI-range, though). I don't know if we can expect the same ultra-fast loss, but i think it definitely works faster than the usual 1-2lbs per week methods! Have you watched the video with Dr Lewis? Search it on youtube - he also lost a LOT of weight in no time, without being overweight. I think we can do this!
Good luck and welcome to the forum.

kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl on Sun May 16, 2010 2:00 pm

This is only day 2 for me, but I have read of thin poeple losing really easy on this diet. Especially if you stick to the 5 bites twice daily, ect.
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

5 bite for thinner people

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Sun May 16, 2010 2:46 pm

hey guys.
when i started this diet i was not overweight either- BMI of 21.
since then ive lost about 12 lbs in 18 days (im 114lbs and 5'2'' now). my goal is another 9 lbs (105)
i stuck with the diet pretty closely.

so to answer ur question- u lose the most weight in the first maybe 3-4 days- mostly water, but then as u stick to it, it gets a little slower and u lose fat- and probably a little muscle.
i still lost 2.5 lbs this week, which is more than i think i would have lost if it didnt stick to this kinda of calorie restriction.
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  chri92 on Sun May 16, 2010 4:43 pm

teaismyhappyplace did you exercise aswell??
and how big are your bites?

chri92

Back to top Go down

tricks

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Tue May 18, 2010 3:18 pm

i know atleast with my own body- that if i exercise- 1- i get tired --> eat more, 2- metabolism goes too high --> eat more, 3- with all that and the muscle gain- i usually maintain my weight and get toned, but i dont lose weight. the muscle grows under the fat layer and i dont get the definition and the slim-ness that i want.

SO- i decided i will lose the weight first- and then when im close to my goal weight i will start free weights and cardio again, to tone up and gain the muscle that i must have lost over this diet.

re: Bites- ok so i take a teaspoon and i eat with that. as much as i try to load it up to shove in my mouth- u just cant make the bite that large. so it reallllly helps me. 5 teaspoons of whatever i want, and then the food goes back and thats it.
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

question

Post  Snow White on Wed May 19, 2010 2:14 am

teaismyhappyplace, are u saying that u use like a teaspoon measuring spoon???? or just like a cereal spoon for you 5 bites???
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top