Howdy for TEXAS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howdy for TEXAS

Post  Dave* on Tue May 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Howdy folks, well someone here (I think) invited me to a 20 day challenge. My name is Dave I have my a little 5 Bite Diet blog. Someone left a comment with a link to the 20 day challenge. Actually I am in the middle of a self imposed 30 challenge. I had some complications, but I am back in the fight. If anyone cares to look at my progress so far take a look at my little hole in the cyber space and leave a comment. Very Happy

The 5 Bite Diet

the5bd.blogspot.com

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

http://zero-carb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy for TEXAS

Post  Maernet on Tue May 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Welcome Dave from Texas, come right in and join the challenge, we are all doing very well and beating off all sorts of monsters.

Love your blog too! bounce
Maernet

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post  ElleBella on Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 am

Welcome Dave.. cheers
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed May 30, 2012 3:10 am

Welcome! You have made great progress on your low carb/5 bite journey! Good for you! How much more do you think you really need to lose to be at your goal weight? I glanced through your blog and I don't know if you have mentioned it somewhere but it would be a proper southern gentleman thing to do the mention Dr. Lewis and his book. If it weren't for him none of this would be possible. If you've already done so, that's wonderful! : ))))))))) Good luck in wrapping up your weight loss journey!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 am

Welcome Dave..
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Wed May 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Maernet wrote:Welcome Dave from Texas, come right in and join the challenge, we are all doing very well and beating off all sorts of monsters.

Love your blog too! bounce

Hi Maernet, Thanks for the invite. I am happy hear that y'all are doing well. Monsters indeed. HA!

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm

ElleBella wrote:Welcome Dave.. cheers

Howdy ElleBella, Thanks for the welcome.

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Wed May 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Snow White wrote:Welcome! You have made great progress on your low carb/5 bite journey! Good for you! How much more do you think you really need to lose to be at your goal weight? I glanced through your blog and I don't know if you have mentioned it somewhere but it would be a proper southern gentleman thing to do the mention Dr. Lewis and his book. If it weren't for him none of this would be possible. If you've already done so, that's wonderful! : ))))))))) Good luck in wrapping up your weight loss journey!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Snow White, thanks. I am not exactly sure how much more to lose. Well at least 25 to 30 lbs. Well you missed it. What you may ask. The second page tab labeled "About the 5 Bite Diet" is dedicated to Dr. Lewis. It includes his interview video and a picture as well as a link for his book. So you see my parents did a good job. HA!!! Very Happy

Thanks for the kind words I hope all fares well with you.

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 pm

mommieof2 wrote:Welcome Dave..

Hi mommieof2, Thanks for the welcome.

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Wow I read your blog.. you are doing great!!!! bounce !!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Hey Dave how are you liking the forum?
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliopikat on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 am

Hey Dave, welcome! That's cool you're here, I've been following your blog for about a week or so, I'm one of your anonymous readers/commentors. : ) Very nice that you join us here. : )

Yes, I'm a few days behind, never think to check out the intro section hardly. rabbit
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 am

ElleBella wrote:Wow I read your blog.. you are doing great!!!! bounce !!!

Hi ElleBella, I hope you enjoyed the blog. I have been out for a little bit, but I updated it completely today. Thanks for the support. Keep the Faith!!!

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 am

ElleBella wrote:Hey Dave how are you liking the forum?

Hi ElleBella, this is a real nice place. There are some really interesting experiences posted. Live Long, Be Strong!!!

Cheers,

DAve
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 am

Thank you so much Dave.. I hope your retreat was wonderful.. God Bless
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 am

Kaliopikat wrote:Hey Dave, welcome! That's cool you're here, I've been following your blog for about a week or so, I'm one of your anonymous readers/commentors. : ) Very nice that you join us here. : )

Yes, I'm a few days behind, never think to check out the intro section hardly. rabbit

Hi Kaliopikat, Cool indeed!!! Well thank you for visiting the blog and commenting. I appreciate any and all support I get there. It helps to keep it alive. Nice to be here with you. Smile Keep On, Keeping On!!!

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

ElleBella wrote:Thank you so much Dave.. I hope your retreat was wonderful.. God Bless

Hi ElleBella, I should be Thanking YOU. Everything was wonderful and rejuvenating. God Bless you my Friend! Keep On, Keeping On!!!

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikat3 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 am

Hi Dave! I'm a newbie too!!! Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 am

Hey Dave! I was in a bit of a stall so I thought I would give the bulletproof coffee a try for lunch and then had my 5 bites of meat only bacon cheeseburger tonight...so we'll see what the scale says tomorrow. So this is really liquid fasting during the day and then having one five bite meal for dinner. I thought I would be starving and that I would never make it, but for the first time in a long time I felt like I was in control. I used organic unsalted butter and a tablespoon of coconut oil and it helped sooooooooooooooo much with the hunger. I was really not hungry until it was time to eat dinner at about 6:45 (I had the bulletproof coffee at 1:00). Hopefully, the scale will move down tomorrow. I'm excited to find out! Good luck on your five bite journey!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:47 am

kimikat3 wrote:Hi Dave! I'm a newbie too!!! Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!

Hi knikat3, thanks for the nice welcome. Yes, I am a newbie here but not to the 5 bd. I am on my last week of my third 30 day challenge on my blogs. I have two blogs. One is called "The Chronicles of David" it is basically a Zero carb Blog. I lost lots of weight doing ZC 80 lbs and 20 lbs VLC. I tried two 30 Day Challenges there. My second blog is simply called "The 5 Bite Diet" as of this posting I have lost 16.6 pounds so far on my current challenge. I had a few bumps in the road each time I tried a 30 Day Challenge. So far this one has been the best. By Day 21 on "The Experiment 2.0" I had lost only 11.2 lbs.

On the Zero Carb blog I did not tell anyone what exactly I was doing. I called it "The Experiment Day 1 and so on. Well the first try was total disaster. I got an unrelated illness and stopped before the 30 days was up and gained any weight lost. On my second attempt I lost 20 lbs I called it "The Experiment 2.0" I then revealed what I was doing and launched the second blog. Hey i am weird like that. HA! No Surrender, No Retreat!!!

BTW here are the web addresses to my blogs. Take a look around and tell me what you think.Sorry you have to cut and paste as I am not allowed to put external links on my posts at this time Shocked

The Chronicles of David
zero-carb.blogspot.com

The 5 Bite Diet
the5bd.blogspot.com

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 am

Snow White wrote:Hey Dave! I was in a bit of a stall so I thought I would give the bulletproof coffee a try for lunch and then had my 5 bites of meat only bacon cheeseburger tonight...so we'll see what the scale says tomorrow. So this is really liquid fasting during the day and then having one five bite meal for dinner. I thought I would be starving and that I would never make it, but for the first time in a long time I felt like I was in control. I used organic unsalted butter and a tablespoon of coconut oil and it helped sooooooooooooooo much with the hunger. I was really not hungry until it was time to eat dinner at about 6:45 (I had the bulletproof coffee at 1:00). Hopefully, the scale will move down tomorrow. I'm excited to find out! Good luck on your five bite journey!

Hi Snow White, The Bulletproof Coffee is the best. I had one today, lovely. I will try to do it at work, but i can see some complications. I can make it at home then nuke it later. I have not tried that yet, but who knows. Believe me my fellow 5 biter, it will make a difference indeed!!! It really fills me up. It will hold me for hours. Amazing is it not? Hey this can be the new "Stall Breaker" HA!!! Thanks for the well wishes. I am really starting to get into the groove of things. Battle On!!!

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Here's Dave

Post  16Again on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:36 pm

I Know Dave's not posting here now. But he's been mentioned twice this week, so I thought I'd bump his thread here, for any one who want's to take a look.

[NOTE: By the way, It's Dave's Count Down Chart, from his Blog, that I lifted for my model, and use.]

Run to his Blogs to read More.

As he says, you'll have to Copy, then "Paste and Go" for these addresses.

The Chronicles of David
zero-carb.blogspot.com

The 5 Bite Diet
the5bd.blogspot.com

Blessings,

Marc
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:36 pm

16Again wrote:I Know Dave's not posting here now. But he's been mentioned twice this week, so I thought I'd bump his thread here, for any one who want's to take a look.

[NOTE: By the way, It's Dave's Count Down Chart, from his Blog, that I lifted for my model, and use.]

Run to his Blogs to read More.

As he says, you'll have to Copy, then "Paste and Go" for these addresses.

The Chronicles of David
zero-carb.blogspot.com

The 5 Bite Diet
the5bd.blogspot.com

Blessings,

Marc

Howdy Partner,

So you lifted my count down chart.............. hmm........... let me see........... OK, well I think that "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and I thank you for that. Hey anything to help anyone on their Journey to Great Health is cool with me. As for me? I am just planning for what comes next. So what comes next you may ask. I must say ??? because I am not exactly sure. I do know that I want to sum up everything that I have done concerning Zero Carb and the 5 bite diet. As well as other things. What will it be..... how will it be presented..... Jeez I just don't know at this time. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

One thing for sure is that:

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET

Cheers,

Dave
http://the5bd.blogspot.com/
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Well don't take too long! I'm dying in suspense on your blog! Are you writing a book? You starring in a new reality show?? ok ok, my mind gets busy when left to itself to wonder haha! But crazier things have happened so you just never know Wink So please tell us soon, I check your blog daily for new hints or maybe even a FULL REVEAL!! Shocked
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave* on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:30 pm

spryng wrote:Well don't take too long! I'm dying in suspense on your blog! Are you writing a book? You starring in a new reality show?? ok ok, my mind gets busy when left to itself to wonder haha! But crazier things have happened so you just never know Wink So please tell us soon, I check your blog daily for new hints or maybe even a FULL REVEAL!! Shocked

Hi Spryng, remember that old saying "All good things come with time"? Now I am not promising nothing as bold as you have described or am I? . HA! But, I think if I can get it right..... well it could be something nice and helpful. To who? Well, that remains to be seen. I will post on my blog this weekend either later this evening, overnight or tomorrow. I just don't know, but it will be this weekend. I do appreciate your enthusiasm and support. I hope you are doing well and I am always open to questions, suggestions or whatever is on your mind or whoever else that shows such positive vigor. So to all those who want to contribute to my next venture please let me know. I will take all suggestions seriously and with careful consideration.

The best way to contribute is to emial me directly @:

2010chronicles@gmail.com

or post a comment @:

http://the5bd.blogspot.com/

I hope these hyperlinks work. If not just copy and paste.

Have a Healthy Day my Friends, Family and Spryng. Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!!

Move Forward

Cheers,

Dave
Dave*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top