Well here I go!

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Well here I go!

Post  Snow White on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 am

Be careful with the exercise...the one night I went a little overboard with the exercise is when I gained this pound that I'm still trying to get off now! We can't let our bodies think we're on a chain gang or something and start going into starvation mode.

We are here for each other and we will make our goal!!!!
We are doing this!!!!!!!!!!

Consistency is all it's going to take...just like your friend! No excuses! WE are DONE with excuses!!!!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 am

I know love.. but I do not mind gaining a lb as I know I will be dropping it fast.. muscle will bring weight up and down as it builds.. You are right no more excuses.. I am walking 2 to 3 times daily as I always walk my girl to school and pick her up.. after dinner we also go for a walk.. its normal when its not so hot out.. I am happy its finally getting to mid 20's .. no more death heat.. I hope.. lol.

You have a super duper night! Game is so on!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Its good I do not mind a lb.. lol as I went up almost 2.. My scale was right before the 204 .. but still was 203.. I do not have a digital scale any longer .. after the last one broke, I picked up a normal one.. so I do not get .4 any more. I am not upset about the gain.. I really walked a lot yesterday.. my muscles are hurting.. Hee hee

B) tea
L) taco
Sn) tea
D) chicken bacon and eggs

So fare calories are -521, I will have a snack later if need be.. today I was soooooooooo hungry... most likely as I am growing muscle.

K.. we are not going walking today.. eeek soooooo hot out again.. Cool  to hot for me. I had a plan to go shopping today to pick up some last ends, but I got to bed so late last night I am tired.. I think I might just stay home and do some house work.. My ironing is piling up..lol. I have completed my work to do list for work. I have some old work lists that I can work on.. hmm we will see Laughing 

Happy Wednesday All!!! Rock it!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:05 am

Walking is great and it's great that you get to walk Nina to school. I bet she loves that special mommy time! The weather has been hot then mild then hot again, you never can tell what it's going to do from day to day.

I hope you had a lovely Wednesday! Two more days until the weekend! We can make it!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

I did make meal plans for the week, but tomorrow I have a dentist appt. after school and I'm not sure if I'm going to feel like cooking or eating afterwards! Also, my throat is sore so I hope I don't get the dentist sick!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:31 am

I am sure the Dentist will be ok.. they normally where a mask.. so its ok for them.. Sorry for your sickness coming on love. I sure hope you get through this fast.. I am nervous about Nina and school also.. she brings back all the bugs.. lol Hugs love
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi all,

I am back down to 202.. Yahooo.. I am sure I will be down under 200 tomorrow.. I am low carbing it today.. gonna try to low carb it most days.. then maybe twice a week I will have one carb meal.. like popcorn at a movie.. or dinner out. I hate low carb diets as I always gets so tired, but I am having a bit of thrush on my chin.. ( candida is up to much).. I have got to take care of that.. eeek.

B) 8 bites chicken hash and tea
L)taco salad less the tortillas
D) BLT chicken from Mcdonalds.. not eating the bun 8 bites

K.. I am off to get some work done.. take a mini nap, I am so tired and then run my errands. Hugs all!!

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 am

The dentist appt. went fine. Thank goodness! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

My candida is up, too it shows up on the backs of my legs. I have a ton of cream for it, so I'm using that. I don't know what a vegan is supposed to do about it. I was hoping that with reducing the portions it would just naturally go away. Hope! Hope!

Let's get you down under 200 right now!!!! I'm ready for you to have this now!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

If your friend can do it, we can do it! Let's go, girl! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:08 am

Well I have been low carb all day.. no cheat.. and all within the bites.. I had a delish grilled chicken blt for dinner/ no bun.. was so filling.. I am now just getting a bit hungry.. 5 hours later. I am going to have a sparkling drink. to put it to bed.

I am worried that tomorrow I will be a ketosis mess uugh.. but it will keep the candia from growing. I have ordered the CandidaCleanser its the only on the dr thought would work to rid me from it for good. It kills the fungus so it will not be able to go dormant and reawaken at a later date.. When killing it though it takes a toll on the body. You have to flush it all.. uuugh.. but it gets out of the brain and heels your body.. so I am ok with a bit of the dumping blues..lol

Love, I was thinking about this the other day and forgot to ask you .. What brought you to a vegan lifestyle? I am sorry I never asked. Embarassed  Just slipped my mind.

Well lets see with the morning brings.. maybe I will have dropped a few lbs.. although it might take me a day more to fully get into ketosis.. then I should really drop .. all the excess water to start.bounce 

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi all,, It's Raining Wahoooooooooooooooooo! Sorry but this is the first sign of fall coming.. its cool and raining.. eeeeh.. I am so happy.. LOL.. No more hateful heat.. It will still get into the mid to high 20's in the day.. nice as this I am ok with. We are finally able to go to the beach.. This was the hottest summer in years by fare.

I do not know what day I am on.. maybe 11 lol.. but I am DOWN Yay 200 on the nose.. wahooo.. onderland tomorrow!!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Yay I'm rocking it!!!

I feel like crap today though..no sugar makes everyone feel like that.. my thrush is already going away.. wow.. you can see what sugar really does. I may not like low carbing it but my body loves it.. lol

B) chicken/bacon hash
sn) chicken broth a few radishes
L) tuna salad with cucumbers
D) fish with broccoli and cheeses sauce

I am going to make a shopping list and get out there later today to pick up some things. I want to make some cheese cake bites and need to pick up the ingredients..  When low carbing I need some tasty low carb treats.

K.. with being in Ketosis I need to ensure I give my body a break for a few days to allow for the switch to happen smoothly. I already have the headache and the wonky feeling so I know I am there.. I respond really fast to getting into burning mode.. I am guessing it is because of the candida, as my thrush is clearing up.

I did not bake my lowcarb bread yesterday .. will make it tonight and bake it in the morning. The Carbolose flour will make each slice 1 net carb..  I make my loaves like baguettes.. we like it better.  For a full loaf its 2-3 net carbs per slice (depending on your slice).. Yay

K off I go to make my 2 do list.. I am going to work tonight after dinner for 3 hrs Very Happy 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:15 pm

About the vegan lifestyle...a masseuse found that I had a lymphatic blockage in my upper right leg. I researched how to clear it up and it suggested eating lots of fruits and veggies. I started doing that and then remembered that book that came out a few years ago called Skinny Bitch. I read it and learned about the conditions in factory farming, then I watched a couple of movies about it and I was sold. Thinking about the animals is what has kept me motivated. I've never stuck with anything this long...I'm pretty sure this is for good.

I'm so glad that you are down to 200! WooHoo!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Onederland tomorrow my sweet friend!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

I'm going to search for that candida cleanse! I know killing it off can make you feel really bad!!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:27 am

Thank you for sharing love. I wish you all the best with it.. Yay..

I sure hope I finally reach onderland tomorrow morning.. I stuck like glue to my plan.. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:44 am

K.. could not do it.. I just can not go with out those carbs.. I got so sick last night my legs where in pain.. I had some cerial and felt better.. but that put back on the 2 lb loss .. 202 again.. Oh well.. I am happy that my cleanse is coming so I can get my candida gone for good.. uugh..

Snow you can find it at CandidaCleanser.com

Today 202

B) Toast with jam and tea
L) Open faced tomato and cheese sandwich
D) Lemon chicken

Have a super day all... YaY bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:28 pm

I am just sitting here reading some posts and came across one that I wrote that I would not no longer WI daily.. funny how things have come full circle. I am thinking of not WI more than once a week.. just to breath.. I am also thinking of not posting my bites, just my food. I think in the mad rush to lose my weight I just did it again.. I want this just as bad as before.. but I do not want to go nuts over it and that is what I am doing Evil or Very Mad .
I want this to be fun and successful.. I talked to my girlfriend and she told me to get working out and eat half you plate.. that will do it.. no more counting.. do not WI, Just do it!! I know Snow you need the WI and the bites to keep you on plan and I respect that and will be here with you all the way. I am just to neurotic about this .. I have to calm down. My daughter is watching my every move so I have to remember that.. She knows that I am trying to get healthy.. but still sitting on my butt.. hmm Now I want to show her a stronger lifestyle.. Get up, work out.. eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.. snacks on Friday night.. normal life. When I was younger I never ate so much food as I do today.. so I a know I am out of balance.. its not the carbs.. or the fat.. its the amount!!

K.. You get the point.. I wish you all a Wonderful Weekend!! I know I am going to have a much better one!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

PS.. I went out walking a bit this morning, its really hot again so I am now going to have some fun with my daughter and Wii dancing.. lol Cheers all!!

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:50 am

I had a great day today.. I even had a nap.. soooooooooo loved that.. lol I find when I am not sleeping right the nap will be bring me back to it.

B) toast with butter and jam with tea
L) open faced tomato sandwich
sn) water melon
D) breaded chicken with lemon sauce with broccoli

We made raspberry freezer jam today.. Nina had so much fun. I am going to show her how to make a jar of pickles tomorrow. She loves bread and butter ones. We have more baking to do for the freezer to finish off the final stuff for school. I have bran muffin, date balls, Granola bars (nut free as we do not know if she has anyone in her class with allergies). I also dried some banana chips and apple chips, roasted off some walnuts and almost to make some snack bags.. I want to make now 3 hearty soups for Thermoses and quick dinners.. Beef Barley, roasted veggie, and potato corn chowder. K.. I just realized I am make you all hungry.. sorry.. lol.. just 10 bites k.. lol

Everyone have a super duper weekend!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 am

I want to encourage you to continue to count your bites...you were almost to onederland doing that. I know you can do this. 5 is too hard, but 10 we can do. Eat whatever you want to eat. I think you got too hard on yourself trying to low carb also in the middle of all this. Don't worry about what you are eating...just eat 10 bites and be done. As far as weighing in daily...I think you were making some real progress with it, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable don't do it.

Keep remembering your friend who did this while we fooled around and really made excuses. There are no more excuses for us. We're doing this and we're doing this NOW!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:00 am

I am with you love.. 10 bites per meal.. except for Tuesday movie night.. I had much more today.. had a cheat day.. eeek.. but I am still with you on the 10 bites.. Sorry for almost dropping off.. lol.. I just had a very hard time with the low carb and binged a bit.. All is good..

Thank you Dear Friend!!! I am here .. back on track tomorrow morning.. I do not like WI as it is stressing me out.. but I will from time to time!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Have a super night!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi all,

Today is going to be a hard day.. I am on a mother of all TOM.. uugh.. I am in snappy yucky mood.. I told my little girl to go out and play so she does not have to stressed with me..lol Our next door neighbours decided to have a rocking party last night.. so we did not get a very good night sleep.. maybe 3 if we are lucky. We could not sleep in as I have a man coming in the next hour to fix my phone line. So I am guessing Nina and I will be a bit icky all day.. lol

We are staying home and cleaning up for fall start up .. I can not bake or cook as I am in a bad mood.. lol.. So we are clearing up all the summer stuff, washing it up and packing it for the fall.. Bringing out all the fall stuff and getting it ready.. Nina already pulled out her rollar blades. Its just to hot here in the summer to do it, so we keep it for spring and fall. I have to put a kick stand on her bike to as it did not have one. A new basket also. She is growing up so fast.. Sad 

B) tea with toast and jam 7 bites
L) Sausage with salad 10 bites
D) Ham melt 7 bites

with remaining 6 bites I will have a snack..

I wish the phone guy would come so I could go back to sleep..lol

Tomorrow I am starting up my walking again.. it is to be a cool 16-17 degrees when we head out.. yay.. I know the first week on the hill is killer pale but I love how my body responds to it. I wanted to go to the Y today but I am not in a good mood to have a picture taken..lol

I wish you all a Wonderful Sunday. God Bless!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:09 am

Go easy on yourself...eat a bite of chocolate. You'll be okay! You'll make it through!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Be sure you are eating some carbs and don't try to restrict yourself. I'm eating tons of carbs.
What we are restricting is bites. But those bites should be the most delectable, delicious, scrumptious bites that can be found...no sacrificial bites...every bite should be like heaven in our mouths.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 am

I ate what I loved.. but the bread I bake is smaller in size so its only 7 bites.. lol.. I had some popcorn for my final bites.. now I am going to work a bit before going to bed. My hill hike number 1 is coming up tomorrow morning.. I sure hope it does not hurt to bad.. lol As I am not with a trainer I can go as slow as I need. Cool  building muscle all.. lol

When I did this work out back before I had nina it was brutal the first days but once I got some strength I was amazing.. Yay.. Here we go.
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:17 pm

I am disappointed but its storming this morning.. complete electrical storm.. uuugh.. raining so heavy our storm drains can not keep up. People who are out walking are hiding under garages.. lol.. I will have to start my hill walking tomorrow.. it is still really hot after 10 our time so I have to go early. I think I might just have to work out at home this afternoon.

I am not sure what we are eating today.. I am working and when my tummy screams I will figure it out.. Will post later Very Happy 

Happy Monday All cheers 

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:03 am

Hoping you had a great Monday on plan!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:05 pm

[color=#333399]Hi love,

We had planned to go to the movie tonight but the theatre does not have any kids movies.. but one we have already seen. I told Nina we can order a movie on the tv to watch..  she is not so happy.. she loves going to the theatre .. hmm me too.. We still have one drive in about 30 mins from here but its to rain tonight, no go.

B) tea
L) open faced sandwich
sn) cheese and crackers
D) chicken stir fry with rice

Have a super duper day everyone!! Lets keep it real.. xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Hope you're doing well today!!! Did you get your candida cleanse yet? Please let me know how it works out for you. When I went to the doctor they said it breaks out a lot when it's hot, so maybe my cocktails aren't causing it. My blood pressure was good, so I was glad about that!

Keep 10 biting and we will be to goal in no time!!! When is your weigh in day?

Have a great evening! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:39 am

Hey Darling.. I will get my cleanse in about 10 days.. then I will start the first round.. I will let you know how it all goes for sure.. I have to get a new scale. I am not sure when I am going to WI.. I love the freedom of not feeling the like I am on a diet.. soon I am sure.. Yay
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 pm

[color=#333366]I went into Dr this morning for a check up as I have been having so many headaches. This is concerning me and the dr. I am hypoglycaemic, so headaches are not a good sign. She confirmed with me I have lost some weight but I am still at 200 lbs.. she is happy as I am 15 down since she last saw me. She is one of 3 doctors I have. Any ways the headaches are a direct link to diabetes . I have known for 4 years that I am in the process of becoming one. I am not one still but I am on the edge.

My health is not getting better and if I do not start eating more the dr is going to put me on a pre pack meal plan. She said that the 10 bites is ok for someone that has no health problems.. but I am missing my gallbladder and my liver is dumping bile.. no food to digest is causing more digestive problems. I am also causing irregular sugar spikes and this is poison to my body. This is not funny all.. I have to take better care of myself. I must exercise (drs orders)... I have to go back for a scope in my stomach as I am showing signs of blood in my tongue.. not good at all. UUugh..

Anyway's I still have to lose weight but I have to stop starving my system.. its not good for MY health. I am to eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner. My portions are to be kept small around a cup of food at time. In two weeks she want to check my blood again to see if there is a change pale if I have not change she is going to put me on packaged meal supplement. Sad 

Snow I know you are not happy with this but honey my health has to come first.. I have already had surgery twice and do not wish a 3rd go. I thought I could fool my system to like mini portions but it spiked my sugar, bile and hypo.. not good.. I had to get a shot this morning for my headache.. eeek.. I thought I was under 200 but at least its not more. I am a weeee bit depressed but am doing ok.  Lets hope I can turn my health around. I really do not want more surgery or yucky pre-made food. Shocked 

B) tea after my dr apt.. nothing else though, not hungry after what I was told. I will start back on proper dr plan tomorrow.. uuugh
L) Egg on Toast
sn) salsa with a few chips and veggie
D) chicken/veggie stir fry
sn) pretzels.. small serve..

This day is about 1000 calories.. Most of my days will be around that, with a daily walking/ hill walking. The goal is to eat every 3 hrs.. this will allow my bile amounts to be used up so as not to harm my stomach. Also it will keep my blood sugar even.

Happy Wednesday All!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum