Hi, need to lose 80 lbs ASAP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, need to lose 80 lbs ASAP!

Post  jmjt on Mon May 14, 2012 8:41 am

Hi, I've been a member for awhile but have barely posted but have read the forum and have been so inspired by the pictures in the picture thread and other posts. I need to lose 80 lbs in a month or so - probably won't hit THAT amount Sad but even 50 lbs would be great but really need that 80 lb loss! Unfortunately, I'm sure it won't be gone in a month but one can aim! cat (love cats!)

Just so tired of all the so called "science" and "weight loss gurus" yammering on about "not eating so little, you must eat 6 meals a day, no carbs, low carbs, no fat, high fat, paleo, vegan", etc! that I want to SCREAM! affraid They say this when there is SO much real life "evidence" in people themselves! cheers

I'm a nurse and I've seen so much contradictory and amazing things in science and medicine, things that supposedly just can't be and aren't back up by science and studies, etc.

So done with all that! Going with my common sense, intuition and what feels right - and 5 Bite feels right and worked for me a few years ago but I started listening to all the yammer-heads and regained what I lost and more and ended up feeling awful!

So here is to a new, happy and smart start! jocolor
jmjt

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi, need to lose 80 lbs ASAP!

Post  Snow White on Tue May 15, 2012 12:44 am

Hi Jmjt! Glad you are here...I've tried all the diets you mentioned and them some and this is the only one that works! By being true and consistent you should lose at least a pound a day! I look forward to reading about your progress and welcome! : ))))
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Hi!

Post  Kaliopikat on Thu May 17, 2012 2:45 am

Hi J...

So nice to see someone new starting here! I'm right there with you, I will start this MOnday. I find it fascinating when experienced people here say you can really lose a lb a day, reasonably.

I'd be thrilled if I could lose 30 lbs in the next month. Go us! hee hee...

Anyway, talk to you later,

K
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Thu May 17, 2012 3:18 am

The trick to losing a pound a day is to be true and be consistent. Obviously, this is difficult...I believe if you were really ready to lose the weight and you could be completely consistent you certainly could lose 30 pounds in a month! : ))) Good luck to both of you!!! : )))))
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top