A Journey to a healthier ME!!

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Journey to a healthier ME!!

Post  mommieof2 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm back and boy have I been off the wagon the whole time I was gone. I have alot to do today and school starts tomorrow for me since I missed it last week. I feel so behind on everything. I saw snow just returned as well from being MIA.. Debbie I hope all is well with you. So I checked my weight last night after a 18hr journey and it said I was 185 so tomorrow is my official weigh in day and stuff so I will go by what tomorrow says. I have not even checked weight or measurements since Ive been gone. I hope you all are doing well and staying on track.
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Yay welcome home.. back to the grind.. happy to see you here!!! cheers
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Glad you're back!!!! Please post daily so we help each other be accountable. There is a new 7 day challenge...come over and join! I've missed you and hope you are well! : ))))))))))))
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Hey Mommie.. how are you.. I hope all is going great.. Miss you!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 am

Hello Everyone,

I know where has this girl been, right? Well I have been caught up in my life working, school, and family has consumed me lately. When we returned from Pakistan we have been dealing with his moms sickness, then school started, then I began working more, for what I don't know, and trying to balance my family has posed a big challenge for me. I go to school 8-6 Monday to wed. work Tues, wed, and Thursday nights then I work Saturday or Sunday then back to the same schedule. My course is a very heavy load. I just got finished with 2 papers, and 2 test this week. This is not an excuse as to why I'm not checked in but just a reality as to why I've been so busy and checked out on all my social pages. We just found out my dh's auntie has stage 3 breast cancer so that was a hard blow to my dh. My girls attend a private school that was vandalized a few weeks back and I've been dealing with that as I'm very against hate crimes and due to that incident they fire marshal was called out and they have temporarily shut the girls school down due to fire code infractions. So that's my busy life in a nut shell.

I see a lot of new people posting and I promise I will try and get around to everyone's post. I have not gained a tone of weight I'm sitting at about 183 this morning. I am currently going through a 7 day cleanse to clean out my liver, kidneys and colon. I have stopped all medication (wellbutrin) I'm currently not taking any medicine that is not of a natural source. I have quit my wellbutrin cold turkey as I think it was keeping my anxiety very heightened and making me extremely overly tired. I plan to do a water fast soon and the last time I did it while on wellbutrin I got horribly sick because it was over working trying to rid the toxins from my body so I hope this will make it easier. My dh has been a very big health kick since we got back from Pakistan and I'm trying to support him in his decision, and as always he's lost like 10lbs in no time which absolutely sucks.. I some times wish I had their metabolism.

So here's my plan, I'm starting the five bite back in order to keep on track when I get finished with my water fast. I plan to finish this course of rapid cleanse on Sunday, start five bites of fruits and veggies for a week then off to my water fasting so I can get my body healthy and happy again.

My current weight with no measurements is
183.8 I will most likely weigh in on Mondays like before to note my weekly total loss and that will be the number I record. I wish you all the best of luck on your journeys..
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Yay back on plan.. sorry for your family hearship.. praying for your family member.. xo

Water fasting is hard to do but you always amaze me with all your cleansing.. great job

Im with you all the way.. my day 1 starts tomorrow.. bounce
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Woop woop

Post  shelbyfoxx on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:29 am

Good job girl, keep on going!

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 am

How are you doing girl.. Miss you
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Your weight sounds great! I'm really proud of you for not gaining. I have gained a ton of weight being off plan. I'm back now and trying hard to stay on plan. Please let us know how you are doing! : ))))))))
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:13 am

Well I'm heading back up I was 187 this monday. I have been stress eating really bad. I have two more weeks in this semester of school and then I have the christmas holiday's off. I plan on starting the 5 bite back tomorrow it truly was helping me lose weight really well. I have not any time to my self between school, work, and home. I have interviews set up for my field placement on Dec. 7ths. I'm just exhausted and with the holidays our stores hours are extended so tonight I just got home around 12am so Im exhausted. I'm going back on plan tomorrow. I hate seeing myself pop back up to the 200's.
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Hey yay you are back.. I know how you feel about the getting back up there.. I stress eat.. then eat nothing.. bad cycle.. my body hates me..lol.. I can only imagine how tired you are with all.. Major respect for you with all your doing as a Teacher.. be kind to your self and know you will get back into rythm fast.. Yay so great to see you again!!! bounce bounce bounce
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Debbie, I can always count on you and snow to cheer me on. So I truly don't know how I do what I do. I'm not a teacher I'm a student, mom, and employer of Sears so it keeps me busy and starting January I will have my field placement as well so I will be super busy. So Saturday starts my official 5 bite plan again. My goal is to lose down to my goal weight by January when I start my field placements that.s 50lbs in 40 days or I'm will just go with snow and lose 41lbs in 41days so we will see.... Keep you chins up and keep up the great work.
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:02 pm

So glad you're back! WE CAN DO THIS! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 pm

bounce bounce We Can!!.. wow girl.. bounce bounce
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay ladies, your so motivating. We will do this for sure. So as promised I weighted myself yesterday and got my starting weight, however my day was going pretty well until last night I gorged myself on caramels and jolly ranchers Embarassed . Anyway I have been working like crazy and I have to get back to my work out strategy as well.. So Sunday is the day to start my work out routine and the diet strictly.

Yesterday's weigh in 185.6
No measurements, no exercise

Food Intake
B- 2toast, egg, tea 300 cals
L-2 figs and water 50 cals
D- banana, greek yogurt 190
total cals 540 calls plus what ever was in my candies I didn't even count those things

I did walk at work a lot there's 3 floors and I never ride the escalators I walk them. I'm hoping this counter acts my gorging of candies.

Tomorrow is my official weekly weigh in and then I will start daily so we can see what's actually happening with my weight.

My family has started eating 100% organically and trying to less the gluten in our food. My girls have been having stomach issues and they are being tested for celiac's and chrons disease to see if that's what's going on with them. Anyway Debbie you would know this gluten free stuff is not tasty so I'm sure you've found some ways of making food taste better. Okay ladies and gents lets keep the 5 bite going. I'm impressed with Dmac's will power I only wish I had 1/2 of his will power. I would love to do insanity but I have not will power to stick to that extreme amount of exercise.
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Ahh the Gluten free change over.. Well I have found some great products that are gluten free... the ones that are not .. I just don't bother with..

Pamela's brownie mix, cake mix.. good.. not great but good..
Glutino.. so so.. crackers but the pizza crust is pretty good.. tip though.. bake the crust prior to putting on toppings.. for about 10 min,.. then add topping.. makes the pizza more crust like..
I am not sure who makes them but the brown rice tortilla wraps are soooooooooooooo good.. K.. I love these.. they get crispy when you good them.. yum

Your tastes buds will change and you will like more gluten free products over time.. my favourite cookbook is the betty crocker gluten free cookbook.. the recipes are good.. we like them.

I like the idea you have of sticking to 600 cals.. great job!

Happy On Plan day!!
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:18 am

Michelle, so sorry to hear about your girls having stomach issues. Did you find out for sure if it was Celiac? I hope they are feeling better soon!
You are down to 185! That is awesome! You know they have sugar free Jolly Ranchers and sugar free gum can help sometimes, too with minimal calories. I have used those in the past...I need to get some to help me with my cravings now. Sounds like you are doing great. So you're counting calories rather than bites now? Under 600? That might be a great way for me to help ease back into this.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:30 am

So today was the day to actually weigh in and I will post that at the end. Snow to answer your question yes I'm doing calories as that's the equivalent of two snickers, it's just easier for me to know that I an have whatever I want as long as I stay with then those calories. That's how I lost it before never counted bites.

Today's weigh in

B-biscuit w/ egg and cheese 385
Lunch- veggie pita 230
Dinner greek yogurt 90

total cals 705 over by 105 but exercised for 30 minutes so hopefully counter acted the every calories

so this is my official start weight. Not bad considering months ago I was at 211 and was wishing to be in the 180's but now I just want to get to 140-150 range so I can be happy with myself. So We are all going to do this ladies. I will try my hardest to check in every day, it may be late like tonight but at least I'm checking in and I will try to do my best to read others journals. I have only this week and one more week left in this semester then I will be free for a few weeks to catchup on everything.

As far as my girls health I have not heard back yet on their blood work. I'm hoping all is well with them both, however my 4 year old is running a fever today. and not feeling really well.

Okay all I have a test to study for so I will have to check in again tomorrow
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 am

I hope your little feel better .. I hate when they get fevers.. eeek..

I am also doing the 600 cal diet instead of bites.. I just can not stick to the bites.. lol.. but I found that cookbook of 200 for 200 from the Hungrygirl and so fare its working for me.. I just might buy it.. lol.. picked it up from the library..

God bless your little one.. and your family.. xoxox
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:48 am

Michelle, I hope your daughter is feeling better soon and they can figure out what is going on. Be happy with yourself no matter what...you are a wonderful woman, wife, & mother...and when all is said and done you'll be the same wonderful person...just smokin' hot! : )))))))
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:54 pm

How is your little one honey.. fever gone..?.. Hope she is feeling better love.. xo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 am

So both of my girls have been running a fever, no other symptoms though, my 4yr is finally fever free my oldest had a slight one tonight. We all have a doctors appt tomorrow so we will see where that leads us. As far as five biting I'm really sucking at getting back into the groove. I'm not sure if it's stress or just lack of will power but I have to get back to it my skinny jeans are becoming to tight for me and I don't like that. Anyway I weighed in this morning at 187 so that's one pound gain but we will see what happens by monday. Im starting the challenge with you guys and we will all be 20lbs lighter I know it.
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:49 am

Yay for joiining in .. yay.. Im doing what you did.. 600 cals .. I am losing and like the freedom.. Im sorry your little ones are not well.. I will put them in my prayers tonight. Well in the next few minutes.. its 12:46am.. eeek.. just finished work.. As for your 1lb gain.. no worries, you are worried about your babies.. just try to stay within your 600 cals.. no worries.. xo

God Bless , Debbie
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  username on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Sorry your girls are sick! That is so stressful.

username

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Michelle, how are the girls and you doing.. ? Hope your health is returning bounce bounce
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top