15 Pounds till wedding!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 Pounds till wedding!!!

Post  Mrs0 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Hello Guys,
Im new on here!! Im getting married on June 16th 2012 and i am here to loose about 15lbs before my big day.

May 1st is my official first day.

I would appreciate any advise or tips to get started.

Did anyone stick to snickers for up to a whole week? and how much weight did you loose?
Mrs0

Back to top Go down

Re: 15 Pounds till wedding!!!

Post  Mrs0 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Here are my stats

height 5'6"

Current Weight 148 lbs

goal weight: 130lbs

babylo03 wrote:Hello Guys,
Im new on here!! Im getting married on June 16th 2012 and i am here to loose about 15lbs before my big day.

May 1st is my official first day.

I would appreciate any advise or tips to get started.

Did anyone stick to snickers for up to a whole week? and how much weight did you loose?
Mrs0

Back to top Go down

Post  rmontalvan on Tue May 01, 2012 12:32 am

welcome!

my advice so far is to stick with it the first few days no matter how hard it is...keep yourself busy so you won't think about food.

if you fall off the wagon immediately get back on ... say you overdo it at lunch, just start right again at dinner with the 5 bites.

it does get easier and the 5 really start to fill you up!

stay connected here...the forum has really helped and motivated me...you can see in my journal i have fallen off the wagon A LOT and everyone here has been so lovely and motivated me to keep going.

good luck!

rmontalvan

Back to top Go down

Snickers

Post  kelleep26 on Thu May 31, 2012 3:43 pm

The snickers are a great start. You feel like junk for the first three or four days, but it will go away! Also I found thinking about the end result is very helpful because you WILL lose weight!
Again as someone else mentioned keep your self busy to help with the hunger at first!! You can do it, and it will happen quicker than you can imagine.
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu May 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Welcome.. You are going to get to goal super fast! All the members here are sooooooooooooooooooo great.. lean on us when ever.. someone is always here.. Cheers cheers
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Post  nopetitdejeuner on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:17 pm

As so many of us, just imagine how beautiful you'll look in your wedding dress and how worth it these few days were.

You CAN have your dream body on your wedding, and you CAN do this. please let us know how its going... and remember, only 1 wedding in your life!! its worth the effort!!

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top