Mar 17 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mar 17 2012

Post  cheryle319 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Well last night was a little crazy Rolling Eyes my son was here the older one and he has food issues like me! So my husband sent us to store together,bad idea!! I got salmon for dinner and pasta my son kevin wanted coconut custard pie for dessert. And I'm being bad taking bites that are to big going to have to get a snickers and make 5 bites of it, or doesnt the dr. say 1 mini on is equal to one bite? Well anyway I was down to 165 weighed in this AM put on .4 lbs so thats onlu like 6 oz but still Im going to have to get a grip on this bite size thing if i want to contimue losing Im just writing last night off to a learning experience lol! this is tough weekend for me though, we are doing our st patricks day feast tomorrow after church and also celebrating my 12 yrs olds 13th birthday yikes!!! do you think i can fit a whole piece of cake in my mouth and count it as a bite just joking [kind of ] My son that was over last night kept joking with me about that kind of stuff all night !! So I will get back to the serious thing here i will be good alien
cheryle319

Back to top Go down

Re: Mar 17 2012

Post  rugbygirl87 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Haha. Have trouble with bite sizes too sometimes!
rugbygirl87

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

it is a learning process but remember everyone's bite sizes differ so don't think you have to match someone elses.. like for me a snicker bar is NOT 5 bites, it's 3, so I don't use them for meals anyway...I guess I've never been a nibbler and to eat some things in 5 bites you'd really have to take tiny bites and that is not just me so I take my regular bites and it's working. Its still a whole lot less than I used to eat for sure!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top