Rugbygirl87's Journal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of week one/beginning of week two

Post  rugbygirl87 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:11 pm

So yesterday was the last official day of my first week. One week, no cheating. Sounds so simple but some days it was soooooo tough! It is also the end of me allowing myself to weigh in everyday. Final weight loss for my first week: 8lbs! More lbs than days! I'm not going to lie I was pretty stoked about that. Today I forgot my water bottle at home today when i went to work and it was making it so rough that I had to go home on my lunch break to get it.
Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Five bites of Amy's Indian mataar paneer mixed with my tomato mix
Dinner: Five bites of a sort of left over pot luck of: spaghetti squash, my tomato mix, and the rest of the rice and peas and garbanzo beans from the Amy's frozen dinner.
One thing that I really like about this diet is how long food lasts! Lol I tend to be kind of broke all the time so when I can squeeze a dollar out of a dimes worth of food I'm super excited about it.
Starting weight for week two: 209
rugbygirl87

Back to top Go down

Re: Rugbygirl87's Journal

Post  spryng on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 am

8 lbs is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great first week! and yeah it does sound simple but we all know here what a struggle it is to stay 100% on plan so you pat yourself on the back because you deserve it, give yourself full credit Smile Now that you go into week 2 just keep in mind your body might freak out a bit meaning just like on the biggest loser you may not lose as much etc, its like the body figures out something is up and freaks out but then in week 3 it figures out you aren't hurting it and the losing picks back up and continues so don't let this week discourage you in any way whatsoever and who knows, you may not even see a big slow down but just in case, know it's just this week and it's normal if you do Smile Stay strong and have a wonderful week!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 am

Fabulous!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 pm

A perfect week, that is incredible! Way to go! Now, keep your focus. I think that's the hard part. I always struggle with staying focused long-term.
insanity

Back to top Go down

ummm yeah

Post  rugbygirl87 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Soooooo after one easy week.... I went wayyyyyyyyy off course the second week. I'm striking it down to cockiness and just completely starting over tomorrow!
rugbygirl87

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:40 am

You'll be fine! It happens! Just don't give up Very Happy
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:53 am

I've sooooo been there. I swear, every time I start telling people that I'm doing well with my diet, I start screwing up. I'm trying not to say that to anyone, even myself. I know you can get back on track! I slipped on Sunday, but did get back on track today.
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top