5 day challenge, who's in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 day challenge, who's in?

Post  spryng on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi All!

So my weightloss has been slow going the past few weeks and mainly I think because of what I choose to use my 5bites on. I will choose the most carb laden calorie heavy meals I can find so those 5 bites make me feel better, lol but that has resulted in weightloss, yes, I'm still eating less calories to produce weightloss but some weeks I know I can make better choices so my challenge for myself and for any who would like to join me next week (starting Monday March 12th) is to go carb free for 5 whole days, mon through fri. Still just 10 bites total a day but those bites will be carb free just to see if it will give me an edge. Who would like to be my buddy on this?? I have to wear a bathing suit march 17th (going out of town that weekend and our hotel has an indoor pool I know the kids will want to use) so if i can give myself any kind of weightloss edge I'm all for it, lol

so anyway...

what the challenge is: 5 whole days of carb free bites. ( still 5 bites for lunch and dinner)

when? Monday march 12 though friday march 16th

any takers??
spryng

Back to top Go down

Missed it!

Post  3jaysmom on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

I hope it went well. I lost 40 pounds in 3 months on this diet a few years ago, and now I'm back to lose the other 40. I'm up for a challenge!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 day challenge, who's in?

Post  spryng on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Awesome! The more the merrier and yes today went great! I'm doing all eggs, since it's easy and I like eggs and there isn't much to them, lol So today I had scrambled eggs for lunch and dinner, 5 bites each. I feel great, my body is really used to 5 bites as I've been doing it for 7 months now so the no carb is new but the portions is not,lol so we'll see if it shakes up my weightloss this week.
40 lbs in 3 months! That is amazing! Did you do the plan 100% or did you ever go off plan? I'm down 30 lbs but it's taken these long 7 months Sad
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:06 am

The 40 in 3 was great....I was pretty hardcore, lol. The problem is, I was only halfway, and I haven't been able to commit quite like that again, I've gained and lost the same 5 pounds about 100 times since then by eating healthy, low carb, 4 hour body, etc, etc,. I know this works, so I don't know what took me so long to come back. I guess I just assumed no one was here anymore. This diet is very hard to do without support, and everyone I knew thought that this was "unhealthy" so I REALLY relied on people from this forum. I don't think I can commit to 5 bites low carb. i think i just need to do 5 bites of anything just to start.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 am

I can understand that! I did it 100% at the beginning but then I started taking saturdays off, then sundays, I was still losing depsite two days off a week but it seems my weightloss just gets slower and slower so this week is a recharge week of no carbs and on the weekends I've gone to no more than 50 bites for the entire day and it's helped alot! I'm back to losing more weight a little faster and I don't feel deprived on the weekends so I've tweaked the diet a little but it works for me and I'll continue it until the end Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:39 pm

I like the 50 bites/day on the weekend. That is an awesome idea. It's like a "planned binge" lol. I would take the weekends off, and go crazy (still lost weight, but it slowed down tons) When I started taking the weekends off, that's when I decided to take a break for a few months (wich turned into over a year) I really like that idea, I think it can keep me on track when the first month of being super motivated starts to die off a bit. Its funny that it never occurred to me to count my bites while I was taking a few days off!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum