Hello everybody!! <333

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everybody!! <333

Post  Scarlett_siren on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 pm

My names Jackie, I'm 25 from Arizona. Trying to loose weight again. I've done this diet a few years ago and lost 15 pounds. It was the easiest of all diets, and the most successful of all. Im doing a bit of a variation however. I do include a small breakfast, (like 1 boiled egg, or slice of whole grain toast) I don't exactly count my bites, my ration about 5 bites by eye. For example, one waffle is about 6 bites, depending on how I cut it up. My calorie intake is usually about 1000 daily. If I go any lower I start to feel very ill, but its working for me so far. Im doing really good about keeping calorie drinks away. I only drink water, diet soda or black coffee. With breakfast I will allow myself 1 8oz cup of real Orange Juice. Only been doing this for 4 days but im feeling a real difference. I'll weigh in tomorrow. Looking forward to dropping the weight. I had a baby in 07 and cant seem to drop the 50 pounds I put on D: Gotta loose it by the summer. Hoping to make some nice friends here, especially who can help me stay focused. Very Happy
Scarlett_siren

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody!! <333

Post  spryng on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Welcome Jackie!!! I'm right there with you on the post baby weight.. I'm still losing the weight I put on with my 4th baby in 2006.. but I'm over 30 lbs down now thanks to the 5 bite diet and I have about 20 to go so you can do it!!!! I look forward to following your progress Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett_siren on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:56 am

wow thats fantastic! you look great! I weighed myself today, and in 5 days I've lost 8 pounds!!! Thats incredible Very Happy I do modify the diet greatly but its my general idea. So glad with it. I feel I'll be 50 pounds lighter come June/July if I stick with this Very Happy
Scarlett_siren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Welcome and congratulations on the 8 lbs
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top