diet soda!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

diet soda!

Post  chinupbuttercup on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 am

hi guys! Very Happy so, i was wondering, what is YOUR favorite diet soda to drink? so far mine is coke zero, because i love the taste of coke! but i haven't tried diet coke yet, does it taste better or worse than coke zero? or any pepsi fans? thank goodness for diet soda to get rid of cravings!
chinupbuttercup

Back to top Go down

Re: diet soda!

Post  spryng on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:41 pm

mine is diet pepsi! LOVE the stuff, it does change over the years.. I used to be addicted to diet dr pepper.. but now I won't touch it.. then it was diet coke, got burned out on it, now it's diet pepsi, lol
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:59 pm

I don' really have a favorite. It took me awhile to get used to diet soda, but now it's not so bad. I like diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke is fine, also. I actually prefer sparkling waters to soda. I normally drink the Arrowhead waters and Pellegrino, so I still get the carbonation without any kind of sweetner added.
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

re: diet soda

Post  Houndy on Tue May 13, 2014 5:38 pm

I pretty much love any diet soda (ds) flavor out there.... diet cherry pepsi, diet dr. Pepper, diet cherry 7-up and more! I was drinking 2-3 cans per day, but then Dr. Oz said it increased your waist size by 500 percent. Since then, I have switched to Crystal Light (non-carbonated) and now I only have a tasty ds on special occasions.  Sad 
Houndy

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 on Wed May 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Coke zero hands down for me! In regards to Dr. Oz, he has a lot of good points but everyday he has a different diet plan or supplement on his show. I know this is probably sacrilege to say here but I think he has to fill an hour show 5 days a week and has some filler in there. Also, artificial sweetners may be bad for you, but being overweight is the worst thing for you. I have nothing against Dr. Oz, I'm just not going to completely alter my life on his say so. My 2 cents, please don't hammer me too bad,

ja619

Back to top Go down

re: diet soda

Post  Houndy on Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 pm

I won't hammer on you, I agree w/you! Still I don't think Oz is the only one who has ragged on diet soda. I think so many diet doctors have said bad things about it that sales have really dropped. I cannot avoid all diet sweetners, they are just everywhere. I also think it's better to drink a delicious diet soda than to have a nice big piece of pie or cake!! In those cases, I will risk the bloat from carbonation. I like a cheap diet soda you can get at Walmart, it's called Tru lime and is only about 2 bucks for a 6 pack.
Houndy

Back to top Go down

re: diet soda...

Post  Houndy on Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm sorry to read this again online... as I am enjoying a tasty diet Dr. Pepper!

Research out of the University of Texas at Austin found that people who drank diet soda tended to have larger waists. After following 474 people for about a decade, they found that those who drank diet soda had a 70 percent greater increase in waist circumferences compared with non-drinkers. What's more: people who consumed two or more diet sodas a day saw a 500 percent greater increase.
Houndy

Back to top Go down

Post  dotygal on Wed May 21, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm not a diet soda fan...like Houndy...I heard in the long run they are actually bad for you. My hubby is obsessed with Diet Coke.
I got a SodaStream a few years ago for a gift and just carbonate water and add in a squeeze of lemon, lime or orange. Or sometimes I'll get fancy and a cucumber slice with mint. Or add in some crystal light. I love the carbonation because it makes me feel full (especially great in the AM before I get those 5 lunch bites)! Very Happy

dotygal

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Wed May 21, 2014 4:20 pm

I don't drink much diet soda myself. Like once every couple of month but I agree it does make you feel fuller. Must be all the carbonation Laughing 

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassafras on Wed May 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Diet A&W Rootbeer is my fav! Yum

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:33 pm

I think diet soda is good for lose weight but is not for lose how much is health for all of us.....for lose weight is some diet, supplements and other method.....
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  Seashells on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Diet Cheerwine Soda!
Seashells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top