Guilt... How do you feel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guilt... How do you feel?

Post  Phil on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 pm

I wanted to get your thoughts on the matter.. Do you guys feel guilt if you stuff up?

More specifically if you finish say a bagel or sandwich in 5 bites and it's all gone do you feel bad for finishing it all in the limit?

Phil
Admin

http://5bitediet.find-forum.net

Back to top Go down

guilt

Post  Snow White on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:49 am

I am measuring my food now...so I don't finish off a sandwich or anything that big with my 5 bites. However, when I stray I do feel very guilty and then hope for a miracle before getting on the scale.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Re: Guilt... How do you feel?

Post  spryng on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:15 pm

I don't feel guilty.. if I can finish a sandwhich in 5 bites then I eat the whole thing.. but usually a sandwich for me is more than 5 bites so I have a couple left over to throw away.. but I do know of people who can finish an entire double cheeseburger or quarter pounder in 5 bites and they are losing weight.. I don't think we should measure our bites at all, a bite is a bite is a bite I say, LOL so if you can eat a snickers in 5 bites, awesome! for me it's 3 bites and then I eat 2 bites of something else.. its working for me and I'm not changing anything or complicating anything,LOL So yeah, whatever I eat, I enjoy my 5 bites and never feel guilty thinking I ate too much Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

yes and no!

Post  Houndy on Thu May 01, 2014 6:47 pm

pig having been raised Catholic, I pretty much feel guilty for something most of the time, but not so much for eating unless I've really gone over board.
Houndy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani on Thu May 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Never feel guilty for what I eat. 5 bites is very little food. Small bites or big bites, enjoy without guilt.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Yay!

Post  Charmedrosie on Fri May 02, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm so glad I came into this discussion ...... I was thinking the exact same thing.

I made breakfast for dinner (eggs, pork chops and hash browns)

I made me one fried egg, took half a pork chop and 1/2 the hash brown and I cut each item into five bites and ate it that way. I piled the egg, meat & potatoe in one bite and ate that 5 times. They weren't big bites but enough to fill me up Smile This was on my first day and I still lost 6.1 lbs.

I'm loving this diet! I haven't lost anymore since day 2 Sad but at least I'm not gaining any of it back Wink
Charmedrosie

Back to top Go down

Post  ja619 on Thu May 15, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm still a rookie at this (day 11) if I go over a little I'm still eating with much better portion control then I have in a long time. I have a big mouth so although I haven't tried to eat a cheeseburger in 5 bites yet, I probably can.

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 on Thu May 15, 2014 9:29 pm

I have had a junior bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's once.  I threw away the bread and wrapped the thin slice of meat in the lettuce with the bacon, cheese, and tomato (almost like a taco)and it was easily 5 bites or less.   Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top