Snow White's Journal

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Snow White's Journal

Post  Snow White on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Okay, here's the plan for exercise...I just bought a gymboss (interval timer)...I used to have one and loved it, then I lost it aka my son did something with it and I never saw it again. So, when it arrives in 3-6 days I will start interval training.

I will do 8 intervals that are 1 minute in length and work up to repeating the intervals 3 times for 24 minutes of hard core exercise.

#1 jump rope
#2 bicep curls w/weights
#3 jump rope
#4 tricep kickbacks w/weights
#5 jump rope
#6 lunges w/ weights
#7 jump rope
#8 plank

I will just do as many repetitions as I can for each exercise for one minute. The first 2 weeks I will shoot for doing one round (8 minutes) 5 days a week. The second two weeks 2 rounds (16 minutes) 5 days a week. The third two weeks three rounds (24 minutes) 5 days a week. This is my goal anyway! We'll see how it goes! : )))))

I did walk for 30 minutes today, so that was good! bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Wow that sounds sooooooooooooooooo amazing.. I am joining the ymca in the next days.. Yay.. walking while my daughter swims.. and on other days doing a static workout.. on the shaking machine..love it.. lol.. Hey 10 minutes is a full 1 hour run! at full speed.. lol yay Honey I am so proud of you.. xoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:08 am

Snow I want you to do the 10 bites a meal with me please. I want you and I to reach our goal come xmas. I know we both have food addictions and this is the problem.. but I challenge us to eat what ever we want 3x day.. and drink carbonated drinks when you get a tummy growl. This helps me to feel bloated.. lol.. When I want to eat I am going to make my self get up and move around.. no more picking.. uuugh.. Let do it!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Today to support you, I am having a veggie day... Bring it on.. do not think! just do it!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm in with the 10 bites. Thanks so much for having the veggie day to support me! You're the best!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

I got really sick last night and threw up my dinner right before bed. I feel fine now, but my weight is down and I'm sure that's the reason why!

weight: 192.0

b-nothing
l-steamed carrots & broccoli w/dill, garlic powder, & nutritional yeast, avocado (did not count bites)
d- 8 bites avocado roll, 2 bites almonds

Last edited by Snow White on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:21 pm

I am so sorry you where sick Honey.. but Yay your are better and you are 192 bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Yahoo.. you are on plan with me.. I love this.. 10 bites you can do.. you will be so skinny so fast!!!! Yay
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:43 am

I did my 10 bites for dinner...had 2 bites of almonds for protein.

I'm making this stew in the crockpot right now for my lunch all week...it has black-eyed peas, lentils, tomatoes, carrots, veggie broth, garlic & seasonings. I hope it's good b/c I have nothing else to bring until I go grocery shopping which I don't want to do. I will measure up 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons for my lunch portions for the week. (I'll drain it down so there's not a lot of broth in the portions.)

I really would like to get back to losing super fast again! If your friend can do it, we can too! Why not???? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:14 am

Yes we can... She ate hamburgers most times.. she said this made her never hungry.. I am with her on that.. I love Mexican like you so I will be eating plenty of that.. I want to work out if I can.. as she said when you do the weight drops lightning fast.

I asked her about doing the 5 bite vegan and she did say do not go under 10 bites x 3 as your calories need to reach at least 500 calories.. when she went under that, she would get sick and dizzy .. this would not be good for you as you are teaching.. so do not go under she said.. Anyways.. she says you are going to be healthier than us.. Rock it girl.. xoxo

Day 2 coming right up.. Yay cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Hey Partner.. how is day 2 going? I am doing great.. no bites yet.. making it to lunch.. Yay. cheers 

Have the best day ever you!!!! Drop those lbs:arrow: Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 am

Day 2 went well! (Well, didn't have full day on 10 bites yesterday...just at dinner.)

My weight is up a little, but I knew that loss down to 192.0 wasn't legit b/c I had been vomitting.

Weight 192.5

b- nothing
l- 10 bites vegan goulash
d- 5 bites tater tots w/ ketchup, 5 bites onion rings dipped in vegan ranch (not the healthiest dinner!)

I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow! That would be awesome! 10 bites is something I might be able to sustain. Still waiting for my Gymboss to get here.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:12 am

Yay you are doing it love.. no worries on what you eat.. I had mcdonalds.. not so healthy.. but bites are in. 10 bites for you is sooooooooo excellent.. you will drop so fast.. you might have eaten 500 calories if your lucky.. I ate close to 800 eeek.. lol

Day 3 here we come.. Yay!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Hey Beauty, Here we are.. day 3 Yay.. I am here I made it.. yes I have a headache, always do on day 3.. lol  But I am here.. Oh my goodness .. Thank you for doing this with me. I really wanted this and when I saw my girlfriend it felt like I smacked myself in the face. I know you are going to do it too love.. Yay .. We made it.. the next few days will solidify it and then we are in Hunger Free land.. Yahoooooooooo!!!

Happy Tuesday Love.. xoxoxo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm hungry! But I'm not going to eat!

I really need to get some mineral water to help me.

I was sick to my stomach with diarrhea this morning...so my weight dropped again, but it may be a false drop.

weight: 190.7

b- nothing
d-5 bites vegan wrap, 5 bites onion rings

Last edited by Snow White on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm soooooooooooooooo proud of you.. Keep it up..enjoy lunch. I knew it from when my girlfriend had shocked me it touched you also.. I am so sorry you are still sick.. I wish you health darling.. I am sure your weight loss was both.. from losing fluids and eating 10 bites.. Yay for losing though.

Have a great rest of your day.. Yay.. I am going to update my day. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Hey Beautiful, how is your day going? Day 4 Yay
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 pm

No excuses! Your friend chose to lose weight...now I chose to lose weight!!!!!

weight: 190.7

b-nothing
l-10 bites vegan goulash
d- 5 bites tater tots, 5 bites vegan pizza
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 am

Great Job love.. You are doing exactly what you need to..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :twisted
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:23 am

Snow, I just got off the phone with my friend in Regina.. She told me she only did the 5 bite diet for 2 weeks..after she learned what the portions looked like she just stuck to it 3 x day.. 4 x 1 day on the weekend. She said she stayed on 10 bites x3 for one week then dropped to 5. When she got tired of counting (around 2 weeks) she just ate very small portions and the weight just fell off.. I asked her why she did not tell me the other day.. she said she thought she did ..lol.. nope I would have not missed that. We talked about how I tried using the ramekin and she said that 10 bites is a ramekin.. 5 bites is half of it.. she lost between 2-5 lbs a week (at the beginning much more).. She exercised and said if we chose to exercise we should eat something small for breakfast, as we would burn it off with exercise. She also told me that when she wanted something really over the top in calories ..(cheese cake, cake ect) she kept it to 5 small bites.. and she still does. Bottom line she said buy some pretty little plates and bowls, eat what ever you want, cheat once a week, and never eat more than 5 bite desert. She stopped the head games and moved on.. It was nice to get the whole story from her. She is very happy for both of us and our hard work.. Said we can do it..just let go and go for it... I'm with you and I'm with her.. Yay

Just thought you might be interested.. have a super night love..xo
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 am

It's good to get the details on how she did it! I really think the 10 bites will work. I've felt really good about it this week. It hasn't been tortuous and I've stuck w/ 10b 2 times per day. I really thought I'd need the extra 10 bites late at night, but not so far. Tomorrow is Mexican night, so I'll have an apple for lunch and 10 big bites for dinner!!!!

Weight: 190.3
Hoping to be in the 180s tomorrow!

b-nothing
d- 10 bites vegan bowtie pasta marinara (I added a little nutritional yeast and guacamole on top.)
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:33 am

Wow girl.. We are really doing it.. I am guessing you are going to kick my butt on the fast lose being vegan and only having 20 bites per day.. I am sticking with the 30 bites a day as I am going to start hiking again right away.. Im working out tonight as I did not get a chance this morning.. yay

K... Yay for us.. we are doing it.bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm soooooooooo excited!!!! THIS-IS-HAPPENING!!!!!!!

weight: 189.6......into the 180s!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Hopefully it will hold for tomorrow!!!!

b-nothing
l- 1 bite avocado salad, 9 bites fresh fruit salad
d- planning 5 bites spinach enchilada w/dollops of bean & rice on top, 5 bites chips & salsa

I'm thinking my "cheat meal" will be 10 big bites of Mexican food on Friday night as opposed to measuring. The measuring seems to be working great. I'm still having problems with bleeding and I did go to the doctor and they decided to do an ablation. I scheduled it for when school is out in Oct. for fall break. I just hate writing sub plans and the stakes are so high on student achievement I just can't miss. It will be okay. I'll live until then, but I'm hoping that losing will be easier without the bleeding always going on.
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Gosh it is not good to bleed so much.. do they know why at all.. or is the test what will finally tell them and You?

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo look at you go.. 180's .. wahooo!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Enjoy your 10 bites darling.. yummmmmm
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:36 pm

I hope you are ok love.. I was really thinking about you last night. I bled a lot when I was 29.. turned out to be something really bad.. please find out what it is .. K.. sending you prayers.. xoxox
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:46 pm

They think it's related to the PCOS...abnormal cycles come w/that territory. It's just getting really bad now and I can't take it anymore. My pelvics are always good and I've never had a pap come back bad. The ablation will basically sear the endometrium so it won't shed anymore and is supposed to pretty much stop any bleeding at all and I will give up my fertility. But I have 3 kids and will be 40 this year, so that part I'm ok with in a way. I say in a way b/c it's just a big step to say ok I'm about to have a procedure that is irreversible. But we are sure that we are done so it will be ok...just my mommy hormones and turning 40, my baby starting middle school and some other stuff is happening all at once. I may be entering a midlife crisis of sorts just realizing that my time of being that kind of mommy is drawing quickly to close. I know I'll always be their mom, but it's a completely different role as they get older.

Thanks so much for thinking of me and sending prayers my way! I appreciate it more than words can express! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

weight: 188.9 down.....yay!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

b-nothing
l- 2 bites waffle fries, 8 bites fruit salad (fruit salad measured 1/2 cup)
d- 5 bites vegan bean burrito, 5 bites tortilla chips w/guacamole

I started my 8 minute circuit today!
One minute of each exercise:
#1 jump rope
#2 bicep curls w/weights
#3 jump rope
#4 tricep kickbacks w/weights
#5 jump rope
#6 lunges w/ weights
#7 jump rope
#8 plank

I was a sweaty mess in only 8 minutes. My plan is to try to do this 5-6 days a week and then try to do a second round to get it up to 16 minutes. I will think of some other exercises to do for #2 & #4 so I'm not working my arms every day...so they have a rest. I know legs & abs can be worked every day.

Last edited by Snow White on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 pm

gosh honey.. I know what you are going through.. really really.. You will be ok.. in time you will get your groove back on..Dropping those lbs so fast now.. we are rocking it.. you will always be in my prayers love.. xoxoxo

188 Yay... a lb a day... we are doing it love.. really doing it!!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top