eveangel's journey

Post  eveangel22 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:36 am

Hey guys, this will be my daily journal!!~ Here are my stats:

CW: 229.7 lb silent
GW: normal BMI, the 40s (im 5'3)
UGW: 115 (but we'll see)

Todays menu
B: umm no comment lolol not 5BD, just starting out
L: 5 bites of spaghetti and meatballs, the frozen dinner had 5 small meatballs!~ so perfect. A sign from God?!! Razz
D: 5 bites of chicken pesto and bowtie pasta yummyyyyyy

I drink allloooot of diet tonic water to keep off the hunger. its like better tasting seltzer water (yucky!)

Life update!

I went shopping and boy did I get a good haul!! I went to Nordstrom Rack and I got 3 awesome dresses, leggings, and an adorable cardigan with high shoulder ruffles like Avant-garde meets pret a porter, LOVE IT. The discounts were insane like schizophrenic! I got a $120 dress for only $18 buckssssss. I love a good bargain Very Happy Made my day better haha

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Re: eveangel's journey

Post  Dmac on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:01 am

Welcome to the site love your positive outlook
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

You crack me up eveangel, love your humor! I'm all for deals like that too!!! I just got back into size 8's but haven't been able to actually go buy a pair of jeans, the only ones I had were from the 90's and boy they didn't look cute at all, LOL so maybe I'll get to go shopping in the next couple of weeks Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  eveangel22 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:53 pm

omg....

first of all: thanks dmac!~

second of all: if I was a size 8, they would have to call a SWAT team to haul me out of that store. rabbit I cant wait for you to buy some new jeans; thats going to feel so good!!! Very Happy I read before that you used to be a 14/16. Such an amazing difference! Good for you Cool

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 pm

yeah it's a huge deal to me too! single digits! it's been a long time since I've been here, my ultimate goal is to be a 4 so we'll see how close I get by goal Smile and believe me when I get some extra money I'm gonna go a little crazy at the stores too, LOL!!
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  eveangel22 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Hey guys, Im reallllllllly contemplating having 5 bites for breakfast as well. I am just sooo tired and in a funk in the mornings pale that I dont feel better until I get my 5 bites for lunch. However since I get up so early for classes and interview prepping, I feel like im wasting that time because all I can do is count down the minutes to lunch when I'll have energy again. My question is were there any 5biters that included breakfast and lost the weight?

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

another idea

Post  Snow White on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 am

Have you tried a 5 hour energy in the morning? I carry one with me in my lunch bag to work every day just in case. I haven't had to use it yet b/c of the increase in protein. That might help you out, those are just B vitamins, and only 4 calories. Just a thought...
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 pm

I know what you mean, after 5 months on this plan I miss breakfast too! I cannot wait to include it back in maintenance.. you can do 5 bite for breakfast but you'll lose slower, but I know some people will do 5 bite breakfast and dinner and skip lunch etc so maybe something like that might work? but I have to say, it's just a habit now, I'm not hungry at breakfast at all but I just miss it.. also I found something warm will trick your stomach into thinking it ate, like hot coffee or hot tea, try that as well instead for breakfast Smile
spryng

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post  Snow White on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 am

When you come back...stop by my journal and say hi! : )))) Remember we are body doubles and in this fight together. When you're ready I'm here for you. : ))))
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 pm

heyyyy you can do this chicky. I always have tea of coffee for breakfast. At first make it as sweet and creamy as you like. Once you have a rhythm going, then you can reduce the calories as you see fit. See if that helps!
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm

I alwas have coffee for breakfast, sometimes I still feel hungry after my first cup and I'll have a second. I use splenda and non fat milk, but I have used non fat hallf and half. If your are feeling funky in the mornings than you should drink something, that way yur satisfying that signal your brain is putting out to your stomach and you won't be counting down to lunch as often. Very Happy
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  eveangel22 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:27 am

aww thanks guys :3 im feeling the love. sorry ive been MIA. Ive been feeling depressed lately. i had an interview last week tuesday and i tend to obsess over things so ive been checking my email and all kinds of stuff over and over again for the past 8 days. every morning i feel more and more depressed and then i dont feel like going to class which makes me feel like im being lazy and then that depresses me even more. sigh. so yea when i worry about things, i keep it inside and my body aches because im always so tense. literally this week has felt so so long to me....i cried a bit this morning and i think that like relieved some of that emotion i was bottling up so i was able to have a better day today and i saw all your replies, especially yours Snow White. really felt touched so thanks guys. in the midst of these dreary days, i made a gym pact with my roommate. literally if i miss any gym day, i have to pay $5 dollars a day so i will not be missing any. thats in full swing monday and so will my 5bd. i will also buy some good tea and a creamer? do you guys know of any non-dairy, barely any calories creamer? that would be great.

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 pm

I'm so sorry this week has been so rough for you! I hope it starts getting better and the gym pact is awesome! I need a pact like that, LOL I'm trying to do a dvd workout everyday and it's just 20 min long (it's a killer) and I'm starting to hate it and want to stop doing it.. but if I had to pay someone each day I'd do it for sure! LOL! so good incentive! Smile as for the creamer, the creamer we have for coffee is a coffemate, it's non dairy and like 15 calories or something so very low in calories. I get it at walmart.
spryng

Back to top Go down

Hi Sweetie

Post  Snow White on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 pm

You are not alone in your depression...there have been some days lately that I just pray for strength to make it through! These skinny Minnies on here are exercising a lot but for me it just makes me hungrier so I am just trying to focus on the five bites. Remember that's what Dr. Lewis says that diet is more important for weight loss than exercise. You can do this. Start back with your five bites today and by Monday you could have lost 2 or 3 pounds. If you wait till Monday you might binge this weekend and use your exercise as justification. I don't know if that's what you would do but I have done it many, many times. This time is going to be different. I lost 5 pounds the first week and 2 pounds the second week with a lot of cheating on the second week. This is my third week and I'm being good to see if I can lose another five. I have not exercised once. Thinking that you have to combine this diet with exercise could make it very difficult to do. I'm going to wait until I get a lot more weight off before I get serious about exercising. I'm with you every step of the way no matter how you implement the plan. We can do this! Together!
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  eveangel22 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:31 pm

The exercise we will be doing will be light. 10, 15 elliptical, the rest strength training. if you dont want to have excess skin from losing too quickly, i would suggest some strength training. im still young so im not too worried but i know that building lean muscles helps you lose more so it wont be strenuous activity AT ALL. Just some machines, im going on vacation in march and i know the elliptical and the weight machines really agree with my body. even if im not dieting, just doing those makes me look better quick so thats why im doing that.

im starting on monday because im partying this weekend and its hard to factor in drinks with the bites so rather just start fresh on monday.

also LOL im so silly. i just realized i dont like creamer in my tea. i like it bitter with like half a packet of fake sugar and a lemon. yum

CW: 226.1 (yays at least lost some~ i was def surprised to see that this morning)

eveangel22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top