AAAAAAHHHHHH Frustration......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AAAAAAHHHHHH Frustration......

Post  diet74 on Tue May 11, 2010 9:32 am

I am doing so well.
Started the 5 bite on wednesday. Today is Tuesday.
I am excited to have lasted almost a week.

BUUUUUUUT, I have lost nothing in the last 3 days.
I went from 15.2 to 120 in 3 days, and since then it's 120, 119.8, 120, and 120 today.
I mean how can the body not lose weight when you feed it so little.

I have been soooo prefect since I started .
I am fully committed to do this now once and for all so I dont have to do it again.
The past 3 months I have been on and off and on and off, restarting all the time.
I decided to suffer and just do it.

I have had my 5 bites twice a day. Prefect.
So, maybe i'm just a brat. I dont know.
I am gonna stick it out. I am actually not experiencing true physical hunger at the moment.
I'm just dealing with the "mental" aspect of wanting to eat.

So anyways, I just had to vent.
Like I said before, it just seems so unfair that I can put on 5 pounds in 2 days of overeating, and yet eating so little I should lose ....but nope.....

I'll figure it out.
diet74

Back to top Go down

Re: AAAAAAHHHHHH Frustration......

Post  teaismyhappyplace on Tue May 11, 2010 1:14 pm

yea its so weird.... i think its ur body going into major starvation mode, but it seems unbelievable. i feel like it might be due to ur body reaching into older fat stores, and so it takes a little more time till it admits it needs to use that storage spot.

biochemically, it shouldnt consider "old fat" and "new fat" any differently, but u never know.

im having a similar trouble- i only ate a handful of berries, 2 cups of tea, and about 6 bites of pasta salad last night, and i actually gained .5 lbs.... so yeah, im really not sure.
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil on Tue May 11, 2010 1:22 pm

The body is a weird piece of machinery...

It's probably reacting to how little you are eating and the fact that u are so close to ur ideal weight... Before your body was working WITH you to use stored up fat but now it is working AGAINST you because it thinks your in the middle of a famin... I would suggest taking a couple days off the diet and have normal meals with breakfast lunch and dinner... Even though getting back on the diet maybe difficult again it will hopefuly shock your system into weightloss... Otherwise you could try swapping your meals around so instead of having lunch and dinner of 5 bites have 5 bites for breakfast and dinner... Changing the amount and time you body gets food is a good way to losen the plateau it's on...

That's my suggestions not sure how effective they will be for you but hopefully they will help if you decide to use them Smile

Good Luck and Stay Tough Diet74 we're cheering for you!! Very Happy
Phil
Admin

http://5bitediet.find-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  diet74 on Wed May 12, 2010 12:55 pm

so i had a really crap day yesterday...adding to my frustration.
A the end of the day around 6pm I had a pig out......

felt really bad about it, as always.....

then this morning i weigh myself...120.6 pounds.

i totally thought i was gonna put on more...I mean i have all this food in my body!!!!
i eat 10 bites or the past 3 days and stay at 120...not budging, and then a huge pig out and only 0.6 pounds gained..... i mean i'm not complaining about the tiny weight gain considering...
but i mean, it just doesnt make sense!

the human body, still a mystery!
diet74

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. on Wed May 12, 2010 3:23 pm

hey maybe the pig out was actually a good thing. Today you will probably lose more now that your body thinks you are going to feed it. I know what you mean about the plateus. I had been stuck at 186 for like 4 days and then today I was finally down, and to 184!
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 am

It's been 3 days and my scale keep saying 140 lbs Sad
I'm so upset. Is it because of the Coke Zero I drink? I omit that today.
I wasn't taking Coke Zero when I begun the diet on Day 1-4. I took it on Day 4.
I notice rapid weight loss on Day 1-4. Day 4 onwards it's like 1 lbs per day. Now..it's been 3 days and I'm still at 140,while I follow the diet to the T.

Im trying calorie shifting today and add BF. We'll see how it goes

Lyra

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Jana on Sun May 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi Lyra!
How are you doing? I'm new here and I started the 5 bite diet a week ago the first 2 days without realizing it I ate 3-4 bites and lost 4 lbs which is great but then on the 3rd day I ate 5 bites and so that messed up resetting my hunger-stat, and made me regain my weight and so I decided not to cheat but to actually continue and try doing the 3 days again with 5 bites and reset my hunger stat once and for all today Im currently on day 3 (day 7 in total) of trying it with 5 bites but I dont know why I've checked my weight every day but I just keep gaining 1-2lbs or the scale just stays stuck to the same number and I'm so frustrated, I'm doing it only with snickers bars and black coffee but I dont know why it doesnt seem to be working and I'm honestly feeling discouraged the first week is supposed to be the week you lose the most but so far I've only lost 3lbs or so which Im grateful for but everyone else seems to have lost so much more the first week and if this is my first week then I cant even imagine the rest what is it even gonna be? 1lbs a week? that is if I even lose weight what if I keep gaining? I have at least 60lbs and I dont wanna waste time, I may sound ungrateful, but I'm so frustrated I was shocked and so happy the first 2 days from the results, then everything stopped, I thought I had finally found my solution, I feel like it was false hope, and I'm so happy for everyone that succeeded with this diet but I kind of also feel jealous because they had lost about 15 lbs in the first week! I even stopped exercising after the 3rd day, right now this is as I said my 7th day in total but my 3rd day trying to reset my hungerstat but I feel like giving up what's the point anyway? I'm gonna stay obese my entire life and get diabetes(genetics + eating habits) I'm sooooo frustrated I honestly just wanna crawl into a ball and cry forever Sad

Jana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top