what is/are your motivation/s

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what is/are your motivation/s

Post  chic on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:20 pm

[center]

tell us about all your motivations that kept you going. 1. mine is i want go paris & sit in a cafe for hours once i reach my 115 lb. 2. spend all my energy on my kids & husband instead of worrying about my figure all the time 3. my biggest & very secret motivation is my neighbor's mother in law she is 94 year old looks like 70 year old. everyday day morning 7:45 she comes out to leave her grand kids for bus. completely dressed head to toe. she stands out with all other mothers of half of her age. everyday i say good morning to her with full appreciative glance. by the way she is mother of 11 kids. when i age i want to be like her with grand kids

chic

Back to top Go down

Re: what is/are your motivation/s

Post  spryng on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Wow, that neighbor would be my inspiration too!!!!! Someday you should ask her the secret to her youthful appearance Smile I'd love to know how she lives especially with 11 kids!!! I have 4 and I feel like they've aged me 10 years already, LOL but it's all worth it Smile

My motivations are several.. yes I want to look good for my age but not that.. oh you look good for having 4 kids.. you look good for being 31.. I just want to look good! I don't want my age or kids to be the deciding factor, LOL I want to look young and vibrant still.
My family is all obese. All the women start out being thing and gorgeous and then they hit mid twenties to thirties and they ALL get fat, every one of them.. I don't want that to be me. I never want to just "let myself go" like they have. They blame it on genetics etc but I want to prove we can be thin and healthy if we work at it.
Then of course I want to be a good example for my kids, I have two girls and I want to show them what healthy eating looks like.

then selfishly I want to look amazing for my 14th anniversary with my husband, we are planning a vegas trip in April and I want to rock a size 4 little black dress, it's my short term motivation for sure.
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  chic on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:16 pm

hi spryng

looking at your journey in this diet, your are a warrior you will be there in no time living your life like you wanted. as far mu neighbour she is from Taiwan & she doesn't speak english. mmmmm...
as for my knowledge i watching them for last 10 years. their no.1 secret will be their socialization with family & friends. out of her 11 kids 3of them in taiwan, another 4 or 5 in dc & here with 4. they live next to each other & they are very spiritual. 4 family eat dinner together may be around 20 or 25 people together after that they do prayer half an hour or so. i have been to their house her daughter is my friend. they all talk at once laugh at once. i don't understand a thing all i know is they are living life oh i think i'm taking too much of your time bye ya

chic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top